EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Let the truth unfold

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Let the truth unfold
sokarya@hotmail.com
Member # 5853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sokarya@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well it seems to me that a few people dont like me on here due to my qualities of being a very well educated man.

If im above most of you people on here, its because ive earned the respect to do so.

So please, it will be very intresting to know who likes me and who would like me to leave this forum.

No answers on a postcard, just leave your message below. Charlie

Posts: 431 | From: luxor egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sokarya@hotmail.com:
well it seems to me that a few people dont like me on here due to my qualities of being a very well educated man.

If im above most of you people on here, its because ive earned the respect to do so.

So please, it will be very intresting to know who likes me and who would like me to leave this forum.

I don't dislike you at all. I do think you are an intelligent man but I don't think you are above most of us as you say. You have not EARNED the respect to be above anyone. You are no better than me; I am no better than you. I do, however, think you are bored and use some of your intelligence to play games when you have nothing else to do. (Charlie/Annie/copycat) As far as leaving the forum that would be your choice.
You have as much right to be here as the next person...

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn! I wish I had enough money to build some more mental institutions. Will be very good business.
Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nike
Member # 5843

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sokarya@hotmail.com:

True Charlie, you aren t above anyone. We are all humans having made our experiences in life and behaving conformly to what we have lived, looking for happiness.

The problem about you is that with all those stories around you here in ES I can t really trust you.
You say that you like to play with us, so how can we take you seriously?

I d rather like to talk to YOU when I write something than being part of your games.
If you prefer staying unreachable, hiding behind these pseudopersons, maybe I d prefer not to answer anymore...

Nike

Posts: 207 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sokarya_686@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nike, everyone. Dont answer posts with my old e.mail address Sokarya@hotmail.com. This, or rather that is NOT me, it is one of those imitators. I never use double line spacing in my posts. It is not written in my style and it is not the kind of thing I would say in any case. "they" whoever they are simply want to discredit me. Now I am quite capable of discrediting myself and dont need any additional help. You can disregard this topic simply because it hasnt come from me. Charlie
Posts: 707 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nike
Member # 5843

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sokarya_686@hotmail.com:
Nike, everyone. Dont answer posts with my old e.mail address Sokarya@hotmail.com. This, or rather that is NOT me, it is one of those imitators. I never use double line spacing in my posts. It is not written in my style and it is not the kind of thing I would say in any case. "they" whoever they are simply want to discredit me. Now I am quite capable of discrediting myself and dont need any additional help. You can disregard this topic simply because it hasnt come from me. Charlie

Charlie, I m confused now!!! LOL
Ok, ok, I ll try the thing with your e-mail address...

Posts: 207 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sokarya_686@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am Saint Charlie from now on Nike. The devil has stolen my character. If anything bad comes from me in future, it is not from me!!

Saint Charlie

Posts: 707 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nike
Member # 5843

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Nike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I am Saint Charlie from now on Nike. The devil has stolen my character. If anything bad comes from me in future, it is not from me!!

Saint Charlie

Be careful St Charlie, the devil could read this and post as Saint Charlie too!!!

melfenien
Member # 4903

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for melfenien     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like you Charlie, but this is the reason why someone could not like you:
quote:

Best regards to you

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138

Rate Member
Hello Melfenien, thankyou, but I didnt put that post on. That is one of my "clones" who are trying to discredit me. Why would I want to say a thing like that anyway? If you look at all my genuine posts, like this one, they are informative and I hope sensible posts, without swearing or anything like that. Occasionally, I have slipped up and called someone dumb or stupid but look to see who my posts are directed to. If I have made a mistake on anyone, then I have on a number of occasions apologised to them for it. They are cloning other people as well, so check carefully. Saint Charlie
Ann
Member # 106

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ann     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hello Melfenien, thankyou, but I didnt put that post on. That is one of my "clones" who are trying to discredit me. Why would I want to say a thing like that anyway? If you look at all my genuine posts, like this one, they are informative and I hope sensible posts, without swearing or anything like that. Occasionally, I have slipped up and called someone dumb or stupid but look to see who my posts are directed to. If I have made a mistake on anyone, then I have on a number of occasions apologised to them for it. They are cloning other people as well, so check carefully. Saint Charlie

Saint Charlie
Thought you are living in Luxor, why then does your profile indicate Cairo? I don't believe any of this 'cloning' stuff of yours. Load of bullocks if you ask me.

Posts: 316 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138

Rate Member
Hello Ann, You can put where you like on your registration. The hotmail I signed up with doesnt have a Luxor. Theyve already cloned me and Troubles lOl. Maybe you will be next? Charlie
Ann
Member # 106

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ann     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hello Ann, You can put where you like on your registration. The hotmail I signed up with doesnt have a Luxor. Theyve already cloned me and Troubles lOl. Maybe you will be next? Charlie

No, I mean your profile on EgyptSearch, this says Cairo and has nothing to do with your profile on Hotmail, which can only be read/edited if you have the password and username.

Posts: 316 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Thought you are living in Luxor, why then does your profile indicate Cairo? I don't believe any of this 'cloning' stuff of yours. Load of bullocks if you ask me.

Well done Ann.Well done

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SiN_iNN
Member # 5754

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SiN_iNN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troubles101:
Damn! I wish I had enough money to build some more mental institutions. Will be very good business.

I'll be ur business partner dude.... amazing idea

Posts: 140 | From: Cairo | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com