EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » www.albasrah.net/images/iraqi-pow/iraqi-pow1.htm

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: www.albasrah.net/images/iraqi-pow/iraqi-pow1.htm
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See for yourselves- Thanks Mohammed for making us to open our eyes.
www.albasrah.net/images/iraqi-pow/iraqi-pow1.htm

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MohdAnwar
Member # 5528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MohdAnwar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by salama:
See for yourselves- Thanks Mohammed for making us to open our eyes.
www.albasrah.net/images/iraqi-pow/iraqi-pow1.htm

No Salama
let them see the site from the begining www.albasrah.net

and let them know what happening there

Best Regards to u

Posts: 435 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
battery
Member # 5947

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for battery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that really made me sick
Posts: 38 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farhana
Member # 3795

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farhana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no words.
I really have no words.
You become numb. You become immune. We have no right to complain.

Posts: 606 | From: London, UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by Samia (edited 21 December 2004).]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ohhhhh my God.....this is more than disgusting....and the most people really have no idea what is happening really there,poor guysss....but its too awful and disgusting that these bitches,the worst,women,are making photos with victims...really no words,more than disgusting!
Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

...and you understand now better what I meaned about 'defend your family and yourself', fight until death. It cannot get worse...!

Salamalekum
Sara

Posts: 909 | From: Germany/Egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zoalfakar
Member # 6184

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for zoalfakar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
profit mohamed instructions for muslim whene they fight thier enemy
-don't kill baby ,women ,old man and don't
cut any tree .
before solders assultes falujah they read the bible and and put the cros on the tanks then they bombe falujah by chemichal weapons ,from where this spirit of killing came to those solders ?

Posts: 34 | From: asdsa | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aussiemat
Member # 6132

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for aussiemat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think this is absoluteley discusting, i feel ashamed to call my self western, so much for the geneva convention the american government preaches human rights , i think they think they are exempt from the law i but i can say that when i visited new york most of the people dont agree with the government ,but i am glad that the photos came out so that maybe there are people that do care keeping a close eye on them so that it doesn,t happen again- no matter what the other sides do two wrongs don,t make a right
Posts: 70 | From: australia | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sokarya_686@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These images are dreadful which cannot be denied. However, these are all part of war and violence and should be kept in perspective. Here we have just a small handful of people doing what is wrong. They do not reflect the entire army.

Do remember that Saddam Hussein was a Moslem and he gassed lO,OOO Kurdish people, men women and children. 5OOO graves have been found in Iraque where Moslem people buried 5OOO civilians alive in holes in the ground. Hundred and thousands of people were tortured, and killed by Moslem Iraqis, most of them their own people.

All war is horrible, and the consequences should always been kept in proper perspective. Many British and American soldiers have been killed in trying to prevent the kind of atrocities committed by the Moslem Taliban and the Moslem Iraqis.

Charlie the Saint.

Posts: 707 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

See, there are people calling theirself a moslem, but Allah will maybe not accept them as one.
I would like to believe Saddam Hussein is one of them.
The 'big day' will have much surprises.
The most people will go to hell, I think, because the hell is much bigger than the paradise.
Sadly, there are so many people like S.H.
and they did their crimes in the name of islam.

Salam
Sara

Posts: 909 | From: Germany/Egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zoalfakar
Member # 6184

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for zoalfakar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by sokarya_686@hotmail.com:
[B]These images are dreadful which cannot be denied. However, these are all part of war and violence and should be kept in perspective. Here we have just a small handful of people doing what is wrong. They do not reflect the entire army.

Do remember that Saddam Hussein was a Moslem and he gassed lO,OOO Kurdish people, men women and children. 5OOO graves have been found in Iraque where Moslem people buried 5OOO civilians alive in holes in the ground. Hundred and thousands of people were tortured, and killed by Moslem Iraqis, most of them their own people.

All war is horrible, and the consequences should always been kept in proper perspective. Many British and American soldiers have been killed in trying to prevent the kind of atrocities committed by the Moslem Taliban and the Moslem Iraqis.

You must separate between muslim man and Islam religon
any man can say that he is a muslim but he don't obeys the quran and profit mohamed commands , so we call him muslim in his ID only.so , if I moslem an drink bear you cann't islam Allows for muslim to drink bear.
so all muslim believe that saddam is guilty well punished in Domesday .
Saddam kill 10000 kurdish as you said ,, are you know how many iraqe pepole killed by american solders from the beginng from the war ? they are about 100000 victims.
-why they killed ? becuse Bush and americans need the petrolume
-Now saddam is arrested , why americans solders and Mercenaries don't leave iraq and let iraq pepole build thier country again?
where are the chemical weapons which are the main reason to Invade iraq by americam army?
-Iraqe pepole (muslims or others) who thier
children or wifes or parents killed ,
fight to Avenge and Expel americans ,
ZOALFAKAR

Posts: 34 | From: asdsa | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeeER
Member # 6011

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeeER     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is Heartrenching, but, who killed or wounded these people...was it the Iraqi's or was it the Americans? Americans DO NOT WANT TO DO THIS TO THE PEOPLE...They go to destroy those who want to destroy their own people. May God protect these innocent children of God....Adults and Children alike.

------------------
DeeER

Posts: 24 | From: Great Falls, MT, USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MohdAnwar
Member # 5528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MohdAnwar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeeER:
This is Heartrenching, but, who killed or wounded these people...was it the Iraqi's or was it the Americans? Americans DO NOT WANT TO DO THIS TO THE PEOPLE...They go to destroy those who want to destroy their own people. May God protect these innocent children of God....Adults and Children alike.

dear DeeER
did u really looked at the pictures ? it is Abo Gariyab pictures they are solider in USA army. u don't see what are they wearing ?

Best Regards to u

[This message has been edited by MohdAnwar (edited 25 December 2004).]

Posts: 435 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abdul7
Member # 6200

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abdul7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

use children ?

jews bodyparts

Is this Satanism or religion ?

Posts: 2 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Ja rob, are you a moslem?
Then you will know, that these people aren't
moslems!

I know this pictures very well, they have been shown in the newspapers of my country, my mother cut them out and sent them to me; she asked me, why we are doing so? Oh, god, she believed really, that this is ISLAM!
I told her, that the prophet (pbah)saied, that we have (some over) 70 differend kind of 'groups', which call theirself moslems and they would go to hell, except one group ;the group which is following the sunna of prophet mohammed. So, that's it.

Now I will be showered with some peoples dirty language, because in this forum are people, use to do as it shown in this picture. And the Shia and Shiite and what they call theirself, shame on you, to put a shadow over islam. Take your mind and think.
Read hadith and think again.

Salam
Sara

MohdAnwar
Member # 5528

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Abdul7:

Dear Abdul7
I will suppose with u all the musliums are Ignorment but is that means i must kill them. suppose your brother behave in a bad way or hurting himself is that means i suppose to kill him. And tell me that USA do what doing in Iraq cause of Shia behaviours .
there is no execuse for what happening in Iraq beside the most of picture u seeing is for Sunni Musliums not Shia. cause most of the prisnors are Sunni.

So even this pictures is not for the ppl that USA rape

Best Regards to u

[This message has been edited by MohdAnwar (edited 26 December 2004).]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com