EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Sky Tv

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sky Tv
TDP
Member # 5440

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TDP     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can anyone tell me how much it is to set up sky tv,dish,box etc..
Posts: 260 | From: uk | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJKeefy™:
Member # 5954

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJKeefy™:   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You Can Use CNE - I Used 1 In Luxor But They Are All Over Egypt. U Pay 35le a month Thats For Arabic Pay Channels Plus The Usual Nilesat about 200 more channels, channel 2 movies, mazzika music etc are Free On Nilesat, if you pay 120le a month you Get Loads Of Pay Channels Film Channel, UKTV, Animal Planet etc..The Dish And Reciever + Installation Is Free.

On The Other Hand If You Want To Buy Outright (Your Not Bothered About The Pay Channels) Then From 1600le to 2500le, Depending On Size Of Dish, If Its Motorised Etc

Posts: 137 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TDP
Member # 5440

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TDP     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is CNE? Sorry to sound dim! My house is on Westbank is it available there ?

[This message has been edited by TDP (edited 22 December 2004).]

Posts: 260 | From: uk | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJKeefy™:
Member # 5954

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJKeefy™:   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CNE Is Just The Name Of The Company, But Its A Huge Company Worldwide, I Subscribe To Firstnet, here`s a Website You Can Look At The Packages. http://www.adduniverse.com/home/home_egypt.asp
The Shop Is - If You Walk Along Television Street Heading Towards The Golden Palace Hotel(On Your Right)- Go Down The 1st Street Before You Reach Golden Palace Hotel - The Shop Is The 1st Shop On The Left.

You Need To Take Your Passport And A Electric or Telephone Bill With You. Within 1 Hr A Man Will Come And Install It For You. Wait in the Shop And Take The Engineer Over With You To The West Bank.. When He`s Finished Up To You if U Tip Him I Give 30le, He Did A Good Job.

Hope This Helps..

I Also Live On The West Bank

[This message has been edited by DJKeefy™: (edited 22 December 2004).]

Posts: 137 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TDP
Member # 5440

Member Rated:
Thanks Keefy,I am back next month so will defo do it then.x
DJKeefy™:
Member # 5954

Rate Member
Need Any help When Your Over With Getting The Satellite Done - Email me, You Can Find It On My Website,
www.djkeefy.com

Kenzie
Member # 3519

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kenzie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CNE = Cable Network Egypt

[This message has been edited by Kenzie (edited 23 December 2004).]

Posts: 339 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJKeefy™:
Member # 5954

Rate Member
Thanks Kenzie - Guess Its Not Worldwide Then......Never Mind Its Still Good.

sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sokarya_686@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So you live on the West Bank DJ. Now, thats an interesting place to live! In Ramla, is it?
Do tell us what life is like there. Charlie the Saint.

Posts: 707 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJKeefy™:
Member # 5954

Rate Member
Hey I Would Have Thought You Know Where I Lived, This Is LUXOR, Its Not That Hard To Find Out Where Anyone Lives.

Its So Peaceful Here, I Thought You Would Know That.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com