EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Relex in Hurghada?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Relex in Hurghada?
Deroban
Member # 5403

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deroban     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm living now 4 years in Hurghada. Some one knows any good pub where you can sit in the evening and meet other local people, not a lot of tourists and girl hunting men?
Posts: 47 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacia
Member # 3188

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stacia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi. Lived in Hurgada for 5 or 6 months last year. My husband and I use to go to Egoist on the main street downtown. It's across the street from a resort and to the right of McDonalds. The lady that owns the restaurant was so sweet and their food was great. Good espresso--real espresso. Nice environment too.
Posts: 190 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deroban
Member # 5403

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deroban     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know her and the place. Is good for breakfast. Thank U
Posts: 47 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Deroban,

I live in Hurghada. Have you tried on Villages Road, just before the Esplanada Mall there is a fantastic coffee shop. You can either sit in or out. No hassle.

Enjoy and have a great Christmas.

Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mimmi
Member # 3606

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mimmi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[If you want to meet locals I would suggest the Terrace Coffee Shop in El-Dahar.
It is a nice place with locals and also you can watch the street life from there.

Posts: 523 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deroban
Member # 5403

Rate Member
With locals, sorry, I mean residant foreigners.
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am resident foreigner
Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacia
Member # 3188

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stacia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Semsema--did you get your license today? Was wondering if it was easy or a huge battle...
Posts: 190 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deroban
Member # 5403

Rate Member
Ok, I will visite the place. Thank U
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Stacia,

Guess what - NO NO NO. It is now going to be 15 days. Oh God why do I bother.

Getting back to the Tandem which I suggested yesterday, knowing the rules and regulations I would be able to buy one but only one of the seats would be allowed to have padding!!!

Oh I do love this country!!!!

Actually I do, frustrations and all.

Have a good Christmas and thanks for asking.

Stacia
Member # 3188

Rate Member
Oh my God, I'm laughing!!! One person had said it was easy then another said it was like fighting a war and on and on, so was just wondering. I would be scared to death to drive here anyway. Hurghada ok, but Cairo and Alex NO WAY!!! Good Luck and if you get any info post and let us all know.
francy
Member # 7378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for francy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HY.. SORRY WHEN I READ U STAY IN HRG 4 YEARS.. I LOVE THIS PLACE.. AND I WISH KNOW MORE AND MORE ABOUT COST OF THE FLAT, WHERE I CAN GO IN CHEAP PLACE.. IF POSSIBLE THAT ILL ASK SOME MORE INFORMATION.. AS I STAY ALSO WITH A BOY WORK THERE? ):
PLEASE CAN YOU REPLY TO ME FAST!!
MANY MANY THANKS
CIAO!

Posts: 6 | From: ITALY | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Deroban:
I'm living now 4 years in Hurghada. Some one knows any good pub where you can sit in the evening and meet other local people, not a lot of tourists and girl hunting men?

you been here 4 years and you've never been to one of our meetings???

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fajeetas
Member # 7409

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for fajeetas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi,

am from germany, live currently in cairo, i want to rent a flat in hurghada, maybe for a few months, could anyone give me some advise, for a single person only, so a 1 or 2 room appartment would be enough, should be at the beach or close to the beach, clean, don't need many furniture, only the basic things.

thanks

Posts: 1 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com