EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » boredom - bad thing

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: boredom - bad thing
melfenien
Member # 4903

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for melfenien     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some people get really bored during Christmas... (just look below! )
Posts: 274 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
melfenien
Member # 4903

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for melfenien     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, someone's bored even after Christmas, you can see it above and below, he's expanding in all directions! hey, why don't you try on the left and right?
Posts: 274 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farhana
Member # 3795

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farhana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL It was all that turkey - most people sit in front of the box, this one sits in front of the PC. 'Egypt Search - You too can be your very own moderator'
Posts: 606 | From: London, UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Farhana:
LOL It was all that turkey - most people sit in front of the box, this one sits in front of the PC. 'Egypt Search - You too can be your very own moderator'

Oh well its easy to solve...here goes as am feeling just a bit bored!!!

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
Oh well its easy to solve...here goes as am feeling just a bit bored!!!

Ok I am really bored now anyone else want to move the topics up??. Think I need to go for a walk to move this turkey but dam that Mr Tony Blair he is in the way of my favourite walk! Can't he go and stay somewhere else at someonelses expense and not come to Sharm every year and drive the security nuts.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com