EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Spare a thought...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Spare a thought...
TDP
Member # 5440

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for TDP     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I n the middle of all this please spare a thought for the 21,000 people who have lost their lives in this awful earthquake. Again it is christmas and there always seems to be some disaster. I am very sad today.
Posts: 260 | From: uk | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 909 | From: Germany/Egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farhana
Member # 3795

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farhana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, SubhanAllah, our prayers and thoughts are with them. La Hawla wala Quwwata illa billah.
May Allah preserve us from such calamaties.

Posts: 606 | From: London, UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zoalfakar
Member # 6184

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for zoalfakar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TDP:
I n the middle of all this please spare a thought for the 21,000 people who have lost their lives in this awful earthquake. Again it is christmas and there always seems to be some disaster. I am very sad today.

I'M SURE THERE IS A WISE FROM ALLAH , OR HE WANT US TO THINK IN THIS DISASTE
ANY ONE CAN KNOW WHAT'S THE WISE BEYIND THIS DISASTER?

Posts: 34 | From: asdsa | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zoalfakar
Member # 6184

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for zoalfakar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by zoalfakar:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by TDP:
[b]I n the middle of all this please spare a thought for the 21,000 people who have lost their lives in this awful earthquake. Again it is christmas and there always seems to be some disaster. I am very sad today.

ANY ONE CAN KNOW WHAT'S THE WISE BEYIND THIS DISASTER?[/B][/QUOTE]

THE REASONE IS AN EARTHQUAIKE UNDER THE WATER CALLED TSUNAMI , IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE VISIT http://walrus.wr.usgs.gov/tsunami/basics.html

Posts: 34 | From: asdsa | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

...I heared, that the J. made a atomtest there, which is the reason of the earthquick?

If this is true, the I will do an extraprayer and ask Allah to put them in hell!
(I am worry, my 'dirty language' overcomes me.. )

...I cannot forget the picture of all this dead children and crying mothers...some people know, don't care...

Sara

Posts: 909 | From: Germany/Egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TDP
Member # 5440

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TDP     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

ANY ONE CAN KNOW WHAT'S THE WISE BEYIND THIS DISASTER?[/B][/QUOTE]

I ask myself the same question,but have no answers

Posts: 260 | From: uk | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mai
Member # 6172

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think sometimes GOD want to tell us that dying is not only for old people
so start doing something...
.M.

Posts: 336 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mai
Member # 6172

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think sometimes GOD want to tell us that dying is not only for old people
so start doing something...
.M.

Posts: 336 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nooralhaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"..I heared, that the J. made a atomtest there, which is the reason of the earthquick?"

What is the J. ?

Posts: 1706 | From: Dallas, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TDP
Member # 5440

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TDP     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not sure Sara do you mean Japan?
zoalfakar
Member # 6184

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by TDP:

ANY ONE CAN KNOW WHAT'S THE WISE BEYIND THIS DISASTER?

I ask myself the same question,but have no answers

[/B][/QUOTE]
japnese don't make any atomic bombe , they use the atomic reactor for only the medical and scientific research
the reason as I said before is called Tsunami
which is an earthquike underwater which cause
high about 18 to 30 meter hight waves toards the Seashore , at the same time if the center of the earthquike near any iland many building must destroied
ALLAH YRHAMNA AMEEN

TDP
Member # 5440

Member Rated:
I have read you link on Tsunami ,thank you. Is there likely to be aftershocks? I pray that there is no more devastation.

[This message has been edited by TDP (edited 27 December 2004).]

shariatolombat
Member # 6072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shariatolombat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wisdom?

How wise is it to kill an excess of 25000 people? sicko!

la hawl wala kowat illa billah

Yes , a wicked guy, does he have nothing else to do but " arrange" for a tsunami to
kill all these people; how twisted can you
get?

Sabah el fol

Posts: 65 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wills76
Member # 4427

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wills76     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thoughts and prayers go out to everyone affected both home and abroad.
Posts: 127 | From: Scotland | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mai
Member # 6172

Member Rated:
i like the word sicko
seriously!!i think any thing or any one is just a tool by god for his will to happened
it's like any desease ..accidents ..or any others just a reasons
And i prey with u TDP for no more devastation.
.M.

EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for EFLVirgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just got an email from an ex-student of mine from Indonesia. He lost his sisters and some relatives.

Enna lillahi wa enna ilaihi raji'oon

Posts: 372 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TDP
Member # 5440

Member Rated:
So sorry to hear that EFLVIRGO. I cant even imagine how these poor people must be feeling,. In my thoughts and prayers.x
WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WELSHLADYUK   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My son was out in the Phillipines for Xmas with his new wife when it all happened, I could not contact him for days, thank god they are both fine but it really makes you value what is most important in life. I pray everyday for all those less fortunate. It was a very difficult Xmas for me because not only did I have to cope with that, plus coming out of hospital after an op, but also a certain person who had been blackmailing me, went ahead with trying to carry out the threats. It is a Xmas I want to forget for sure.

I saw a programme a few nights ago on Tsunami's and it highlighted that probably the next disaster waiting to happen will be due to the Canary Island of La Palma. Huge cracks have been meaured between the active and non-active volcano right across the island, they say if another erruption occurs it WILL cause a mamouth landslide into the ocean which "could" cause a Tsunami to wipe out New York, Miami and a lot of the West American coast, if and when it happens. It was all very scary.

[This message has been edited by WELSHLADYUK (edited 13 January 2005).]

Posts: 203 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com