EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » regarding posts to Ashraf_Salah and Hayati

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: regarding posts to Ashraf_Salah and Hayati
Suzanna
Member # 6258

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suzanna   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to comment about the healthy dialog that exists among all who posts to these issues that Hayati and Ashrah have posted. There are certainly differing opinions but nevertheless it certainly gives us all food for thought. In my opinion, there issues are common-- of course painful-- but not unheard of-- my input to the both of you --should you be reading this--is that God has blessed us with a life which we live as a journey -- it is not to be lived for an end result. It is what we do with the journey that has relevance to the 'big picture'. Anyway, much peace to the both of you.

Hayati-- should you need to talk-- was a practicing therapist in the US-- never never feel that you are alone.

email: Suzanna@Sobhi.net

Posts: 54 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice words Suzanna and can I just add that on that journey we have to look out for the signposts on the way. Sometimes we find ourselves at a cross roads and do not know which way to turn. I hope Ashraf and Hayati found the comments here helpful in making their decisions on which way to go.

Penny

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com