EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Egyptian Beheaded

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Egyptian Beheaded
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have just seen the most horrific footage of an Egyptian being beheaded. He confessed to being a spy in the pay of the U.S.A. responsible for the killing of men, women & children.

When is sanity going to prevail to stop these killings?

Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kenzie
Member # 3519

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kenzie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If he was killing innocent men, women and children then so be it.

I am all for capital punishment.

Posts: 339 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An eye for an eye and all that. I suppose I was so shocked as I had never seen anything like that before.

I did not mean to give the impression that I condoned what he was doing. Quite the contrary.

Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still remain unconvinced over capital punishment. It is very hard later to say "sorry we got the wrong man. Here's your head back. We'll try and stitch it on again".
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Semsema:
Have just seen the most horrific footage of an Egyptian being beheaded. He confessed to being a spy in the pay of the U.S.A. responsible for the killing of men, women & children.

When is sanity going to prevail to stop these killings?

Wouldn't a man about to be beheaded say just about anything to save his life?

Common sense here people. I know I would say just about anything to fend off an execution.

And he wasn't killing innocent women and children. He was working for a subcontractor to the US military, he didn't have any weapons with him. Many subcontractors aren't allowed to carry any weapons with them, if they did they would be fired on the spot. He is just trying to provide for his family.

My husband has told me of at least 10 different Egyptians who work as subcontractors, electricians, construction workers, truck drivers, translators, and so forth. Tell me in which of these listed professions does it require to kill women and children?

Now who is siding with the insurgents here? Why side with people who have executed because they are not allowed to carry any weapons?

Okay, Semsema, Kenzie, and Luxorlover go out to your local teamsters union headquarters and hand them their execution notices for all their union members. Why not kill all skilled workers who don't carry a weapon to work everyday. That will solved all of your problems.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohhh, sonomod,

just think in this:

the enemy is trying to slice and skin your husband and children. ...your 'landsman' hasn't any weapons, but is sharpened their knifes and cooking the enemies food and is driving the cars which transports them to YOUR home.....
...I am rather sure you will not cook lunch for them...!?

Who SUPPORT the enemy - IS enemy!
If they wouldn't support them, then they couldn't kill that way !

Sara

Posts: 909 | From: Germany/Egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

My husband came back from the Fridaypray with a disc in his hand. Just about the war in Iraq...we thought so...
while I have been busy with the foodmaking, my children told me about bad men, cut necks and my small one (4) described it to my wonder, then horror, what she saw...

My DEAR husband clicked around and found the video in which they killed severel men by cutting their neck - without "filter" - from the beginning to the very end...with all voices.......
My children came voiceless from the backside of my husband and watched ALL this HORROR !

I don't like this killings. But what they have done? They HELPED to kill innocent people with desire. The one, f.e., had NO WEAPONS, just some chip in his pocket.
Everytime he found some people gathered at one place he throw one of these chip; the satellit of the enemy got signal and threw without asking bombs over children, innocent people at this very place of this chip. He got a hundred Dollar per thrown chip...maybe he lost some in his way to the supermarket...with desire...
After listening this and watching again the horrifying injuries and death of iraqies, it didn't hurt more so much to watch this bleedy corpsless heads...

...good night-and daymares everybody....

SARA

Posts: 909 | From: Germany/Egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by germansara:
Ohhh, sonomod,

just think in this:

the enemy is trying to slice and skin your husband and children. ...your 'landsman' hasn't any weapons, but is sharpened their knifes and cooking the enemies food and is driving the cars which transports them to YOUR home.....
...I am rather sure you will not cook lunch for them...!?

Who SUPPORT the enemy - IS enemy!
If they wouldn't support them, then they couldn't kill that way !

Sara

Ever heard of 'there is 3 sides to every story' two opposing sides and the truth.

Now we all know the insurgents are not Iraqis they are from other arab states.

And I have stated this before. Have any of yous noticed that the Muslim countries under attack are predominately Shia? If a predominately Sunni country was under attack the other Arabs would join in support and WW3 would commense.

Personally my husband supports both wars started by Georgey boy and mainly because it creates a diversion so Sunnis can revert Shias to their faith. Taliban only came to Afghanistan to revert Shias to Sunni faith and the Saudis gave their full support to Georgey boy when our troops invaded the country.

I have software on my pc that allows me to translate Arab web pages to english. And I have read the vulgar hate.

These insurgents are only in Iraq because they want to manipulate an opportunity to push an Sunni cleric into power. It has nothing to do with fighting the western enemy. Their plans are to rid the world of the Shia faith.

Give it time and these same insurgents will invoke a conflict in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, India and other Shia holdouts. I know people from Indonesia, they point out that the armed coflict there just a few years ago was started by Sunnis wanting to revert Shias. Why cant they use intellect and the Islamic scriptures to do this instead of violence?

germansara really take a complete look at this picture. Its called exploitation and forced conversions.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
If the arab world did care about the Shia Iraqis they would've taken Saddam out of power.

But no Saddam was Sunni and thats what kept Saddam in power he was promising the Arabs Sunnis that Iraqis would revert to Sunni faith and thats why none of yous Sunnis cared about the suffering of Iraqis.

The only sin the Iraqi people have commited is being Shia. Thats why you don't care.

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sonomod. please re-read my posting. I am and always have been anti capital punishment so how could you send me out with notices of execution? I would refuse to deliver them.
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ford
Member # 6203

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ford     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

He was working for a subcontractor to the US military, he didn't have any weapons with him. Many subcontractors aren't allowed to carry any weapons with them, if they did they would be fired on the spot. He is just trying to provide for his family.

I don’t agree with killing people in this way. But he was not innocent; he was taking part in the occupation of a foreign country, in a invasion characterized as illegal by the UN.

The occupation which has killed 100 thousand civilians so far, cannot be maintained unless you have people assisting in the maintaining the American war machine.

Before we get high and mighty we should look at the strategy of total war as practiced by both allies and axis against each other’s civilians.

quote:

Now we all know the insurgents are not Iraqis they are from other arab states.

Not according to the American army, Of the 1000 people captured at Fallujah, only 15 where foreign.

The vast majority of the Iraqi resistance is Iraqi.

quote:

And I have stated this before. Have any of yous noticed that the Muslim countries under attack are predominately Shia? If a predominately Sunni country was under attack the other Arabs would join in support and WW3 would commense.

On the one hand you say that the resistance is foreign and now your complain that no one would support Iraq when invaded?

In reality I don't think they would.

Which country would invade to help? Jordon? Who's king took cash money from the American government every year until it was discovered?

Saudi? Kuwait? Who are dependent on American support for maintaining their governments?

America always supported Saddam, as did their allies in the region against Iran with the exception of Syria which is now on the cutting block.

But yet today it is Saddam’s Sunni aspect you wish to emphasize? How did Saddam act?

He was first and foremost a secularist and a nationalist. The fact is he was only interested in playing ethnic, religious groups, and political groups against each other to maintain his power. He was happy to slaughter Sunni and Shia clergy when they opposed him. His Sunni identity does not figure in his actions. Therefore mentioning it can only be irrelevant.

He was also a CIA agent who was taken to Egypt by the CIA to hide after their failed attempt to kill Kassam, who was a Nasserite inspired president of Iraq.

The Americans used to hand out names of people planning uprisings or that they wanted eliminated (Shia, sunni, and communists) to Saddam for elimination. I can post a article of quoting the daughter of a famous Shia politician who’s name was on one of those lists, who has returned to Iraq. In fact the clerics of Fallujah where a particular target for Saddam.

America armed both in the Iran-Iraq conflict, so they could slaughter each other, and the Iraqi army was majority Shia and where happy to fight against Iran.

Syria a Sunni country is in alliance with Iran, and together they maintain peace in Lebanon and aided Lebanon become free. Both have always supported each other.

Saudi Arabia has a large Shia population is the subject of numerous papers by the RAND corporation (American army think tank). About how they would have to make sure that if they topple the Saudis the Shia don’t get any power.

See (http://www.rupe-india.org/34/agenda.html)

Who toppled the democratically elected leader of Iran to replace him with a Monarchy and for what reason? Who put the Saudis in power?

Do some research please, and I’m sure you will come to the conclusion that all residents of the middle-east have the same enemies.

And we have seen what happens when they work together (Lebanon) and we will see in Iraq what happens when they fall for the same old divide and conquer tactics.

[This message has been edited by ford (edited 05 January 2005).]

Posts: 14 | From: UK | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Ford -can I ask in what way do you agree with killing people and in what circumstances? I am not being contentious, I am interested.
sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sokarya_686@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ALL Shia moslems were banned and exiled from Iraq in the Hussein Regime, most of them went to Iran. After Hussein fell, the Shias came back and wanted a slice of the power in government. The Sunni Moslems dont want them in power AT ALL. This is what 9O% of all the unrest is - Moslems fighting each other, brother against brother, for supremacy in the new ruling government. Its not the Americans and the world fighting and oppressing Iraq at all, its about Moslems fighting Moslems over doctrinal differences and a power struggle.
If Nato and the USA pulled out, there would be catastrophic slaughter. This is, of course, what the Sunni Moslems would like because they have the majority and would end up with all the power, and they would rule like the Taliban. Theres no way this is going to happen.... Charlie.

Posts: 707 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
In my experience I have had the fortunate experience of being in a seminar where a Iraqi assylum seeker spoke of how you made it up the ranks of the Baathist party only if you revert to the Sunni faith.

The minority sect of Druze Muslims in Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and Saudi Arabia are Shia. Druze Muslims are extremely repressed by the Sunni majority and there are a few here in the city I live in. If your a Druze you don't make it out of poverty and the USA INS will give you assylum if you can make it here in one piece.

I have been lurching amongst Shia chat forums and I must say this; they adhere to more traditional patterns than Islamic reform. Shias are for the most part very educated if they make it to the internet, but still hold onto their traditional beliefs as a way of telling the Sunnis to F*CK OFF rather than living by Islamic virtue. Alot of rage right now is being expressed towards the Sunnis and how they butt kiss the westerners. Southeast Asians are not extremely provoked, but the Shia in Iran, Iraq and the near east are rabid or tormented by the Sunni majority.

ford
Member # 6203

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ford     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sokarya_686@hotmail.com:
ALL Shia moslems were banned and exiled from Iraq in the Hussein Regime, most of them went to Iran. After Hussein fell, the Shias came back and wanted a slice of the power in government. The Sunni Moslems dont want them in power AT ALL. This is what 9O% of all the unrest is - Moslems fighting each other, brother against brother, for supremacy in the new ruling government. Its not the Americans and the world fighting and oppressing Iraq at all, its about Moslems fighting Moslems over doctrinal differences and a power struggle.
If Nato and the USA pulled out, there would be catastrophic slaughter. This is, of course, what the Sunni Moslems would like because they have the majority and would end up with all the power, and they would rule like the Taliban. Theres no way this is going to happen.... Charlie.

Pretty much inaccurate, in every respect.

Posts: 14 | From: UK | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ford
Member # 6203

Rate Member

quote:
In my experience I have had the fortunate experience of being in a seminar where a Iraqi assylum seeker spoke of how you made it up the ranks of the Baathist party only if you revert to the Sunni faith.

That's very strange. The baath part was founded by a Syrian Christian.

Tarq Aziz was a senior member of the baath party, he would be surprised to find out he was a Sunni.

quote:

Druze Muslims are extremely repressed by the Sunni majority and there are a few here in the city I live in. If your a Druze you don't make it out of poverty and the USA INS will give you asylum if you can make it here in one piece.

You found this out from the same people who told you Tarq aziz was a Sunni?

The Druze is the ruling group in Syria and the power brokers in Lebanon. The Rulling class is being oppressed by their subjects ?

quote:

I have been lurching amongst Shia chat forums and I must say this;

The best source of factual information.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ford:

The best source of factual information.

I never commented on who started the Baathist party or who Tarq Aziz was or his motivations.

Abraham Lincoln was a Republican and the Republican party has tried very hard to undo all that Abraham accomplished.

Political parties shift and change overnight in regions with newly drawn borders.

You can twist my words or throw in contradictory information whatever fashion you want, I won't change the facts.

And forums people pretty much let loose and say what they will. Its not going to be editted or doctored up to the current regime's fancy so I find them much more illustrative of the current mood of a region's populace than its organized government censored media.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
The Druze is the ruling group in Syria and the power brokers in Lebanon. The Rulling class is being oppressed by their subjects ?

If you don't remember the Maronite Christains of Lebanon have the power base thanks to French help. Before the French left the French did a concesus of population and considered the Christains to be more numerous so they have the advantage.

And Syrian Druzes have been shot in broad daylight in Palestinian refugee camps. No Druzes in Syria are the lowest of the lower class and extremely hated. During the Palestinian Coup of the Syrian government the Druzes felt the brunt of the Syrian government crack down and were the most responsible.

That is part of the problem. I asked my husband if he knew anything about the Druzes and he didn't. Most Sunnis in the Near East don't know much about the Shia in the Near East. Out of sight, out of mind.

ford
Member # 6203

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:
Ford -can I ask in what way do you agree with killing people and in what circumstances? I am not being contentious, I am interested.

Self defense.
Corporal punishment.

Neither of theses two is applicable in this case. Since their is no court or authority to sentence someone to death.

Beheading someone cleanly as a form of corporal punishment as deemed by a court of law, is a far cry from cutting someone head off with a rusty knife.

ford
Member # 6203

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
Syrian government crack down and were the most responsible.
[/B]

What religon is does the leader of syria belong to?

No response to Tarq aziz being a christian?

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Self defense.
Corporal punishment.

Neither of theses two is applicable in this case. Since their is no court or authority to sentence someone to death.

Beheading someone cleanly as a form of corporal punishment as deemed by a court of law, is a far cry from cutting someone head off with a rusty knife.

Opps sorry to inject here, but what country in this world executes by beheading any more?

And doesn't some sort of international court or organization like lets say the Geneva convention decry against beheadings as inhumane and uncivilized? Hello, the swiss neutral as they are....

Ford you sound just a little blood thirsty. I don't fantasize about beheading someone, maybe castration, but not beheading someone.

ford
Member # 6203

Rate Member
small clue for you
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alawite

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
What religon is does the leader of syria belong to?

No response to Tarq aziz being a christian?

I don't know what religion this new son of a president is. I don't care.

I don't hear too much about Tarq Aziz to care.

I doesn't really enter my mind nor do I see any soundbits on aljazeera relating to this Tarq Aziz.

Sorry both topics draw a blank.

ford
Member # 6203

Rate Member
quote:

Opps sorry to inject here, but what country in this world executes by beheading any more?

And doesn't some sort of international court or organization like lets say the Geneva convention decry against beheadings as inhumane and uncivilized? Hello, the swiss neutral as they are....

Ford you sound just a little blood thirsty. I don't fantasize about beheading someone, maybe castration, but not beheading someone.

Now castration really does sound blood thirsty.

If you’re against governments executing their citizens for crimes, then I can understand that. I don’t think killing anybody can be classed as civilized, what ever methods used.

But I don't think beheading is any crueler than say being gassed to death or fried in a electric chair or being shot in the head.

ford
Member # 6203

Rate Member
quote:

I don't know what religion this new son of a president is. I don't care.

I don't hear too much about Tarq Aziz to care.

I doesn't really enter my mind nor do I see any soundbits on aljazeera relating to this Tarq Aziz.

Sorry both topics draw a blank.

Let me help.

The president of Syria belongs to the allawi group as do most of the senior leadership. I made a mistake previously by saying they where druze. They are allawi.

The link from the encyoplodia will tell you that they claim to be Twelver Shiites.

Tariq Aziz was a Christian,and the Foreign Minister of Iraq, the baath party did not discriminate based on religion as long as your towed the party line.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tariq_Aziz

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Now castration really does sound blood thirsty.

If you’re against governments executing their citizens for crimes, then I can understand that. I don’t think killing anybody can be classed as civilized, what ever methods used.

But I don't think beheading is any crueler than say being gassed to death or fried in a electric chair or being shot in the head.

I personally am against any kind of killing, except maybe child molesters. Then I start thinking of castration.

And personally I don't like it when another state of the union executes someone. At least 20% of the time after the execution takes place we find out the executed convict was innocent so I don't find the technique useful.

In my state we have Donald Bloom who killed Katie Porter and Donald Bloom owned a house just across the street from a family friend. If he touched a hair on the daughter of this family's head I would've instantly advocated castration and then to live with no d*ck or balls the rest of his life in prison. That would make alot of pain subside, but not dissapait.

And I don't think that common criminals should be housed with monsters like Bloom. I think those nasty Security officers and Marines at Abu Gharab should be housed with the sick monsters like Ted Bundy and Bloom. That would make sense.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com