EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Any Good man?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Any Good man?
roxy
Member # 6307

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for roxy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there a good respectable man out there?. and I don't mean the corniche loverboys. Show yourself!
Posts: 17 | From: Alex | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sokarya_686@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Roxy, I have been showing myself around for years. Do keep in touch. I am sure the people here would like to know the ins and outs of your life, so do tell us what you get up to. Horny Charlie
Posts: 707 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 909 | From: Germany/Egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Horny Charlie,,,, why dont you go show yourself to a meat slicer??????
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because from his other line Annie is about to perform for him to make him feel better. Preen those wings Charlie and polish that halo.
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ragab Ibrahim
Member # 6222

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ragab Ibrahim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
see horny annie,or horny charlie.. the whole family is waiting for you,
and you roxy..better find a cornishe lover boy than a horny saint..

Posts: 59 | From: Athens,Greece | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 909 | From: Germany/Egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roxy
Member # 6307

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for roxy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry, this might be a bit off topic. But why are my posts being deleted. Have I said anything that may offend anyone?. I have been very decent in my posts, unlike some others. Will this post get deleted too?
Posts: 17 | From: Alex | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dreamcatcher
Member # 3938

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dreamcatcher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by roxy:
sorry, this might be a bit off topic. But why are my posts being deleted. Have I said anything that may offend anyone?. I have been very decent in my posts, unlike some others. Will this post get deleted too?

[This message has been edited by dreamcatcher (edited 09 January 2005).]

Posts: 286 | From: south africa | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Is there a good respectable man out there?. and I don't mean the corniche loverboys. Show yourself!

Here's a good place to meet tied up men: http://writeaprisoner.com/

Certainly very few have seen a cornche in quite a while.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mai
Member # 6172

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Mai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello roxy..roxy &kornish sound you are from egypt
but i just want to ask an important quetion.why you are asking for respectable man..to marry to be friends...or what????
sorry but lately i don't understand the aim of some people here as noss
.M.

Posts: 336 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roxy
Member # 6307

Rate Member
Hi Mai,
For marriage offcourse. After a few set backs, I said to myself the net is the last resort.

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Roxy.... Please make it a VERY VERY last resort!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SiN_iNN
Member # 5754

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SiN_iNN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Very wise of you, So any1 gonna say he is good then he is good !!!!!!!
Dun put urself in troubles, No one thinks he is bad. As a matter of fact non of us is good.

Posts: 140 | From: Cairo | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mai
Member # 6172

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Mai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok roxy to help you ..in my opinion .it's very difficult to get real story from the net or chating.. real feelings only appear on the face..
and real man appear from the behavior..not just good prepared words....
GOD WITH YOU All
.M.

Posts: 336 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SiN_iNN
Member # 5754

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SiN_iNN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mai:
ok roxy to help you ..in my opinion .it's very difficult to get real story from the net or chating.. real feelings only appear on the face..
and real man appear from the behavior..not just good prepared words....
GOD WITH YOU All
.M.

If u wonna know the real personality of some1, Put him under pressure.. the more u squeez the more u get the inside out.

Posts: 140 | From: Cairo | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mai
Member # 6172

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Mai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So how can she do this through net Sin_inn???????
.M.

c-zar
Member # 5755

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for c-zar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mai:
So how can she do this through net Sin_inn???????
.M.

and if she could ofcaurce he will know that he's in test now and he will act as a good man just at this test if he wants to play with here ,,,

I advice u roxy don't to let the net the last place to search but to delete the net from ur list
I prefere to u to don't search just wait... coz search may lead to some one could treck u

bye >>>and wish 4 u a happy life

Posts: 26 | From: Egypt, cairo | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mai
Member # 6172

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes i agree with that
Texanne
Member # 6270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Texanne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes Roxy, people get so caught up in running toward something that they fail to see that the thing they want the most is right behind them and all they have to do is turn around or just stop and let it catch up with them. My point is maybe you need to stop looking so hard and let love come to you, trust in God that he will bring a good man into your life if and when you are truly ready.
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roxy
Member # 6307

Rate Member
Thanks Texanne, I fully agree with your statement. I guess I must also remember the age old proverb that patience is a virtue. By the way, what are you still doing here on this forum?, many of us have moved to www.egyptstation.com
Come and join us, we are a young but growing forum. And our forum looks much better too

tamermahrous
Member # 6421

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for tamermahrous     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can we talk to sure good man my sweety
Posts: 15 | From: cairo | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tamermahrous
Member # 6421

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for tamermahrous     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can we talk to sure and found what u need
mahroo2002us@yahoo.com

Posts: 15 | From: cairo | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Texanne:
Sometimes Roxy, people get so caught up in running toward something that they fail to see that the thing they want the most is right behind them and all they have to do is turn around or just stop and let it catch up with them. My point is maybe you need to stop looking so hard and let love come to you, trust in God that he will bring a good man into your life if and when you are truly ready.

I agree completely, however, it does not hurt to help Good Heavens a bit to grace us with the love of our life earlier rather than after our retirement plan payments kick in bi-weekly, for that will expose us to certain type of suitors more than the others. I do not quite understand complete bashing of the Internet as a source to meet people. Important is to treat it just as such: source to MEET people, not fall in love online or trust 120% with one's financial matters. MEETING people can take place anywhere, and is equally OK: it is the reasonable doubt and common sense that should be exercised before truly engaging in ANY type of relationship.
Roxy, I sincerely wish you luck in your search for a Knight on White BMW 740. If you see him zooming down the street, wave vigorously girl! And, just in case, ask if he has a Charming Brother on Red Ferrari Enzo; gotta share with other fair maidens on ES, you know.

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Icon 13 posted      Profile for EFLVirgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
By the way, what are you still doing here on this forum?, many of us have moved to www.egyptstation.com
Come and join us, we are a young but growing forum. And our forum looks much better too [/B]

So Roxy, you come to this forum *looking for a good man*, then you ask a member what the hell she's doing here and try and talk her into trashing ES and going to another forum.

I find that rather mind-boggling. Why on earth don't YOU go looking for a *good man* on your precious forum and leave inferior ES members alone?

Posts: 372 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roxy
Member # 6307

Rate Member
Maybe eflvirgo, its because i still get email notifications for this topic. I registered and posted here before i went to egyptstation.com. The Egyptsearch crew started deleting and editing my posts unneccessarily. Just to have fun I bet.
Anyways, Texanne has joined the new forum. And so have other ex-egyptsearch members. Your more then welcome to come,otherwise, no one is twisting your arm to stay here or leave.

[This message has been edited by roxy (edited 22 January 2005).]

tamermahrous
Member # 6421

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tamermahrous     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just try know me and u be happy and romantic like me
mahroo2002us@yahoo.com

Essam_elbadry
Member # 5817

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Essam_elbadry   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Roxy .
i think the wesite dont delete your messages .but i can say, it is nice to met you
look we can talk anytime, and as you like of course about what you need.
but i want to know more information about you . cn you provide me about that.
my name is Essam live in Cairo . can we talk to sure and found what u need
essam_elbadry@link.net
architect452000@hotmail.com
architect11102002@yahoo.com

Essam

Posts: 24 | From: Cairo | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sokarya_686@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come back desperate Roxy, there's a desperate Egyptian looking for you. Please put us out of our agony and meet one another. Charlie the Saint.
Posts: 707 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com