EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » ? to foreign women married to Egyptian men (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ? to foreign women married to Egyptian men
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Please, this question is not to get anyone upset. I am more curious than anything. I am wondering why I hear of so many foreign women married to Egyptian men but that don't live with these men on a full time basis??? I do understand if the man has a 2nd wife but not when the woman lives in another country part time. That is what I am curious about. I thought women wanted to live with their husbands ALL the time? I know when I get married I will expect to be with my husband all the time. I am not here to judge anyone as that is not my place. I just want to hear from these women and know why things are as they are? I really don't expect anyone will be open or willing enought to answer but if you do I will be greatly appreciative as it will help me to understand more. Thank you

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sin-dee this was also strange to me until I came to live in Hurghada. I think the answer is in the word 'married'. as far as many men here are concerned, Orfi is a wonderful thing!! a wife from germany, a wife from Russia, a wife from wherever, to provide sex and income on a regular basis, you should see the queues at Thomas Cook where men are picking up money transfers from their faraway wives!!
From the female point of view, before I came to live here, I was coming to Hurghada regularly, and many times I spoke to women on the plane, coming to see their Egyptian husband, who 'will in the near future come to live with them in Germany, whatever' or will live with them in Luxor or wherever when his father dies and leaves him the family home.
Or, the wife that hits the jackpot with Mr Right is the one who is prepared to sell her home, to buy a villa, business, etc. for her man. The other wives at this point find themselves 'divorced' (orfi paper torn up)
Maybe I'm being too cynical, maybe other towns are different, but, here in Sunny Hurghada, this seems to be the norm!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he he he he he he he, uff I hurt my evil bone, opps funny bone. This is going to be funny.
Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Samia - you have it right and have covered all the points. Except to add that when the one that sold up and bought the villa etc has run out of money, that contract is torn up too and a replacement found. Which seems to be extradordinarily easy as there are scores of women of all ages and nationalities willing to fill her place.

[This message has been edited by Luxorlover (edited 10 January 2005).]

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zara.s
Member # 6201

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for zara.s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:
Samia - you have it right and have covered all the points. Except to add that when the one that sold up and bought the villa etc has run out of money, that contract is torn up too and a replacement found. Which seems to be extradordinarily easy as there are scores of women of all ages and nationalities willing to fill her place.

therefore, must one be wary when we are tourists and what they meet an egyptien man who seems loving of you? finally I ask this question because I know a person who is very loving of an Egyptian and I settle some questions.
my english is very bad.....sorry

Posts: 3 | From: paris,france | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sue333
Member # 5365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sue333     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I have to say- and this is directed at no-one specifically, but most women here have been involved with an Egyptian man at one time or another, and many still are, but there are a lot of members on here who seem to be very smug in their attitudes towards all of this- sure that everyone has an ulterior motive. Maybe they have, maybe the women are idiots and the man are bad, but many of these women believe their own husbands are differnt whilst casting aspirtions on other peoples relationships. Surely every relationship is different and what people should be doing here is being decent helpful people, or keeping their mouths shut- not being smug and looking down on others. I am sure many of these situations form exactly the steriotype that has been commented on, but one can have these exact attitudes in our own countries too- not everyone is what they portray to be, and we all have to find out for ourselves, and usually with support, not criticism from others.

This is not aimed at LL. I do believe though- that people on here seem to revel in other peoples difficulties. I like some of the intelligent posts on here and have been educated in lots of ways about culture and islam and general information. Surely this is partly what this formum is about, and I also think it should be to support others who may be earlier in this process than ourselves- whilst not acting judgmentally.

Posts: 101 | From: uk | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know two ladies that are part time wives. I don't know very much about the circumstances of the first lady but I do know her husband doesn't have a revolving door and she is the only Westerner in his life.

The second situation I know lots about. They have been married about 7 years and she comes over here 4/5 times a year. The reason she doesn't live here are twofold.

One she can not take the summer heat, it literally makes her ill.

Two she has very little capital and relies on her job to keep her. Neither her or her husband are in the position to afford her living out here perminantly. Her job foruntately is flexible as she is in education. Again she is is the only Westerner in her husbands life and very much loved by his entire family. she stays with them whilst she is here.

Actually I know a third couple in this situation, again it is jobs that keep them apart and they try and meet up several times a year. She can't get work in his country and he can't in hers. Well not at the same level as they can in their own country. But this is an English/American couple. So this kind of situation is not restricted to Egypt.

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think something went wrong with the quote given by Sue333 that has been given above as it looks as though it comes from me when only a small part of it did.

I hope that I did not sound smug because in this respect I am not and have no right to be. Any comments I have made have come through seven years of painful experience and observation and I feel only empathy with those that are hurt. But, without a sense of humour I would have gone back to the UK permanently years ago. Smugness perhaps comes from those that once came on holiday and did not fall in love not from those that did.

Of course there are exceptions to what Samia said but, as sin-dee points out, there are an extraordinary number of European women who are ready and willing to be married to a man that they only see once or twice a year - and there are equally as many men ready to take advantage of that situation. That is life and begs a question of what both partners are seeking. Contrary to general opinion, most of the women involved are neither 'common' nor 'stupid' - they are simply in need of something (and it is not sex). The women that are after sex, get it and then go home, they do not enter into marriages, care little for their parners and seldom get hurt.

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sue333
Member # 5365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sue333     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Of course there are exceptions to what Samia said but, as sin-dee points out, there are an extraordinary number of European women who are ready and willing to be married to a man that they only see once or twice a year - and there are equally as many men ready to take advantage of that situation. That is life and begs a question of what both partners are seeking. Contrary to general opinion, most of the women involved are neither 'common' nor 'stupid' - they are simply in need of something (and it is not sex). The women that are after sex, get it and then go home, they do not enter into marriages, care little for their parners and seldom get hurt.

I totally agree. I also was trying to make the point that there are numerous reasons why this happens and also exists in marriages with people from the same country- men in the forces etc. Surely the main point is that as long as it works for the people involvved - who are we to judge or pass opinions. Even if, those people subsequently get hurt, it is better to support than to criticise. What we can do to help, is warn of the pitfalls and give people things to look out for and offer ways for them to protect themselves.

I do agree with the rest of your comments and I wasnt aiming my comment on smugness to you or any 1 person in particular. I just feel that the agression from people on this board puts people off posting.

Posts: 101 | From: uk | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But.... the sad part about it.... these wives are sitting at home being faithful and dreaming of the time they can next be with 'My Egyptian husband' while the men are 'doing their thing' with the other wives!! I am not being condescending or superior, I just find it very sad!!!

[This message has been edited by Samia (edited 10 January 2005).]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sue333
Member # 5365

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
But.... the sad part about it.... these wives are sitting at home being faithful and dreaming of the time they can next be with 'My Egyptian husband' while the men are 'doing their thing' with the other wives!! I am not being condescending or superior, I just find it very sad!!!

Is this not the case with many marriages, irrespective of nationality. I have no idea whether people are faithful or not- but surely it is down to individuals to decide and not have others condemning them without reason necessarily. Again, this is not meant personally and I am not speaking personally- just commenting on observations made from watching postings on this board in general and the fact that I was recently contacted by someone who has been reading the board, felt they didnt want the aggression from people and thought I seemed a very reasonable and intelligent person to seek advise from.

I have to say- in my experience- faithfulnes does not depend on nationality, on whether people spend a lot or a little time together but more- that it is about individuals. Also many marriages are little more than business partnerships and often one partner turns a blind eye to the others infidelity. I am not advocating this either- just making the point that people should stop generalising so much!!

[This message has been edited by Samia (edited 10 January 2005).]

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Sue333 - I also get a lot of e-mail about this subject from people who are afraid of posting their thoughts here because they know what will happen.

But, Samia is still right. I see it every day - so many of the men have a string of 'wives' and the wives never know about it until it is far too late to avoid a broken heart and often (where there is a big age gap) an empty purse. The women are then thought of as stupid and the men are patted on the back by their mates for having business acumen. It is very very sad.

sue333
Member # 5365

Rate Member
quote:
Sue333 - I also get a lot of e-mail about this subject from people who are afraid of posting their thoughts here because they know what will happen.

But, Samia is still right. I see it every day - so many of the men have a string of 'wives' and the wives never know about it until it is far too late to avoid a broken heart and often (where there is a big age gap) an empty purse. The women are then thought of as stupid and the men are patted on the back by their mates for having business acumen. It is very very sad.

I agree, but surely it is as I previously mentioned, for us to support people and warn them of the dangers. I am not stupid and of course I know exactly what you mean, as must most of these women. But surely we need to make this forum as accessable to people as possible so they feel ok to question things without being 'shot down'. If they choose to ignore these warning, they do so with an informed mind and with the possibility- at their peril!!! I didnt deny that there are a lot of women both in Egypt and everywhere that get taken advantage of. I have to say- again- in 1 breath people say what a wonderful country and what a wonderful faith and in the next they criticise what THEY say are 1000's of men taking women for a ride. Make your minds up. To me- they are no better, no worse than anywhere else. I just get fed up of people always blaming the 'women'. These men are supposedly religious men who may as well forget celebrating Ramadan- cos they arent going anywhere good if this is the way they are. And any faith which advocates men being able to marry more than 1 wife but not women to marry more than 1 husband is questionable!!!

sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sokarya_686@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The "boys" out here told me a little secret one day "young is for fun, old is for gold"
That just about sums up the mentality of a great number of those men on the prowl, which most certainly includes those not married, and a great number of them that are. So the older and uglier you are, and the less fun, therefore, the more you have to pay, one way or another. Theres the odd exception to the rule I suppose. Saint Charlie.

Posts: 707 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Sue I very much agree with your comments about the forum being here to be informative and not shoot people down who come and ask questions. If women can't be supportive of other women in this world what chance is there for anyone of us. Sadly we do have some very cynical and cruel members on the board.

As for the morality of this issue I find myself going round in circles. The one thing I am sure of though is that the sort of women that are coming to Egypt with the pure intent of finding theselves a husband or a partner for a sexual relationship are not the type of women who take the time and interest to post here. These women know exactly how to play the game and the price they must pay.

As for the men, I don't think it is right to hold up their religious beliefs and chastise them for this. As my husband would say they are at a time in their life when they are far away from god... Really they are no different to most young men in any country sowing their wild oats. The real problems come from two totally different cultures coming togther. One demands marriage for a full relationship so we end up with ORFI when lets face it if it was in the West there would be a relationship that would just burn itself out or go on to be something stronger. Add to this a problem of huge differences in standards of living with most of the women having drastically higher incomes or wealth and that then adds to the complications leading to money so easily flowing into the hands of these young men.

I can see both sides and I honestly don't think there is an answer it is just a cruel world.

BUT and it's a big BUT we can do out bit here to help inform those that ask for advise so like you say women can go on to make their decision with their eyes wide open.

Penny

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
I agree with both of you. But, how do you change the nature of a forum that has become harsh and cruel rather than informative.
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:

Sue I very much agree with your comments about the forum being here to be informative and not shoot people down who come and ask questions. If women can't be supportive of other women in this world what chance is there for anyone of us. Sadly we do have some very cynical and cruel members on the board.

As for the morality of this issue I find myself going round in circles. The one thing I am sure of though is that the sort of women that are coming to Egypt with the pure intent of finding theselves a husband or a partner for a sexual relationship are not the type of women who take the time and interest to post here. These women know exactly how to play the game and the price they must pay.

As for the men, I don't think it is right to hold up their religious beliefs and chastise them for this. As my husband would say they are at a time in their life when they are far away from god... Really they are no different to most young men in any country sowing their wild oats. The real problems come from two totally different cultures coming togther. One demands marriage for a full relationship so we end up with ORFI when lets face it if it was in the West there would be a relationship that would just burn itself out or go on to be something stronger. Add to this a problem of huge differences in standards of living with most of the women having drastically higher incomes or wealth and that then adds to the complications leading to money so easily flowing into the hands of these young men.

I can see both sides and I honestly don't think there is an answer it is just a cruel world.

BUT and it's a big BUT we can do out bit here to help inform those that ask for advise so like you say women can go on to make their decision with their eyes wide open.

Penny

Informed choice that is what it is all about.

Having been given the information it is up to the other person what they do with it. I would like this forum to be about giving people that information rather than judging what they ultimately do and launching into a personal attack. But without active moderation there is nothing we can do.

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moll
Member # 921

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Penny

I couldn't agree more, Penny....I've been a member here for a long time, and this forum used to be so helpful and informative even for someone like me who doesn't have and has never had an Egyptian husband. I hardly ever bother looking here now, it's just become a place where people come with their own agendas and their own emotional baggage, to release their own frustrations and attack other people for their lifestyles which have nothing to do with anybody else.

Don't even know why I'm bothering to post this, to be honest..........

Posts: 561 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Moll you posted it because it is the truth and because you suffered greatly on this forum. I wish you would post more often and not give those with other agendas a free hand.
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Moll you posted it because it is the truth and because you suffered greatly on this forum. I wish you would post more often and not give those with other agendas a free hand.

LL I think you have probably answered your own question. Between those of us that are happy to share/help with what info we have cumulativley we have a great deal of info to offer. Lets not give the destructive element the free hand they want and get ES back to the board that Moll describes it once was.

Moll I think what you posted shows that like many of us you just ' care' it is a simple as that. Hope you hang around

All the best
Penny

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ge Ge
Member # 3868

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ge Ge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I took a real bashing on here a few months ago.Although I found it very upsetting at the time,it most definately helped me.

My realitionship with a man twenty years younger is questionable.

Some of the points put before me made me question myself and my relationship. What did this man want with me.

This man is young ,handsome and probably the nicest man I have ever met.He has a wonderful family and great friends. So why does he want me.That is what I have the big problem beleiving, that this man wants me for myself.Maybe if I had not joined this forum I would not be suspicious. I am not stupid,desperate,fat or ugly, I have no problem with men from my own country asking me out on dates.So why has this man got under my skin so much, he asks nothing of me. I do not feel wonderfully youthful walking in the street with him, I feel embarassed that people will be thinking that I am his business which I am most definately not.I do not want to be judged. I simply fell in love with a young man.I know my time with him is limited and I cannot bear to think about that.

I think so many women have relationships like this because they are uncomplicated.Not for sex, that is available almost anywhere, and does it really matter to anyone else who you have a relationship with.

For now I am happy and even if it all ends tomorrow I would not change anything.This man brought happiness into my life at a time when I needed it most.
I would like to feel that if I needed help that people on this forum would be sympathetic and give constructive advice not judgemental and synical. Afterall you cannot help who you fall in love with,can you.

Posts: 343 | From: Wiltshire, England | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sokarya_686@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Ge Ge, With a realistic attitude like you have, there is more chance you will succeed in your relationship. Dont lets forget that older men who are seen with "dolly birds" on their arm get talked about just as much, and of course their dolly birds are written off simply as gold diggers.

Some men and some women are prepared to pay out financially for younger partners, lavishing gifts and so on on them. Theres nothing intrinsically wrong in that. The tragic part is when older people do not realise that they "might" be being used. It doesnt always follow that younger people want to exploit older people for what they can get. Some younger people actually do like older people. The young men may like a mother figure. Thats fine so long as the mother figure doesnt mind a "mummys boy" for a lover, and some young women like "father figure" older men.

It does not necessarily mean that you are being taken for a sucker, but its good for you that you are aware of whats going on between you. Charlie.

Posts: 707 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moll
Member # 921

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

LL, I really think ES has just gone too far from its original purpose, to share info with other people who love Egypt and want to talk about it, either bcs they live there or bcs they DON'T live there but at least talking about living there is the next best thing to doing it......I look at ES now and again but it's just so bloody depressing reading all the sick posts sometimes from ppl who actually don't give a **** about it, they just want to use it as a platform to abuse people.
I know you've taken your own share of abuse here too....sometimes I really despair of human nature and the licence some people seem to feel that the internet has given them to indulge in their worst instincts, it really sickens me sometimes.

Posts: 561 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
You can choose your friends but you cannot choose your relations and you cannot choose who you fall in love with. It is easy to say that your partner should have this attribute or that one and that you should both be the same age and come from the same background. But, life does not work that way. You reason your way around buying a new coat but you seldom reason your way around finding a new life. You do not calculate who is going to be a good partner in the way you may calculate the odds on a horse winning a race. That is not love. Love grabs you by the throat and almost chokes you. It is painful but it is the elexir of life.

This site has had its Blunts, Abduls and countless other nasty minded individuals whose morals are unquestionably high until you realise how badly they treat those they consider unworthy and how full of hatred they really are.

moll
Member # 921

Rate Member
oh and PS to Penny....when I DO look here, I enjoy your posts, all the best to you too.
Jenna
Member # 6321

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jenna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello to everyone: Yesterday I posted my first topic and it turned into quite a fiasco!

Sue 333: I enjoyed listening to your views & opinions. You seem to be able to give an opinion without being so judgmental. I was lectured to, verbally attacked by Sonomod, who made no sense at all. Who was in another world,& verbally attacked anyone else who responded to me.Mocked everyone! How sad

I consider myself to be well versed but not above others and a very down to earth person.

While listening to all of you I have a couple observations ..........many of you keep looking for excuses or reasons for these men to have more than one wife?? Sue333 you put it bluntly if it should be for men ..... double standard thing.good for women I agree.

On a different perspective if these men who have wives in egypt travel to the states it is another story "it is illegal". When they take on an american wife usually she does not know about the egyptian wife. Same with the egyptian woman, who usually has children & sadly to say visits her for 2 months every year or so! These women think these men are here to work..no they are trying to gain status. Unless one of the wives catches on...........because in most cases they don't take the american wife home. But in some cases it has happened where the american woman goes to egypt to visit..........she usually never meets his mother, because the egyptian wife lives across the street! etc.

Hopefully since visiting visas have been cut way back...........people are investigating marriage fraud, this will slow down....this viscious cycle.
It is unfair to the american wives deceived who are falling in love with these men and the egyptian women who have no knowledge of what there husbands are really up to.
The egyptian wives wait patiently while there men wire them money every month......when transfered from america it is quite a large sum.
When honest "single" men travel from egypt to the states and fall in love with women and it of a clean heart ,people have no problem with that.
But many families in the states are distraught and struggling when there daughter falls in love gets pregnantand married to an egyyptian man ..........then discovers he is married overseas. This is morally wrong and illegal! There are cases on file where the american woman has died during the marriagelet's just say of "brain tumor".......... years later that family uncovers his lies of the wife and kids overseas in egypt while married to there daughter.what a heartbreak for these people.
Iam doing research on this subject it is a bigger problem then people realize.The sad thing is most of these women in egypt do not find out unless the american women uncover this deception, track them down let them know, that there husband has a wife in america.
Jenna

Posts: 31 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jenna = hassancheb = WELSHLADY = SCOTTISHLADY = BRITISHLADY = need I say more?
Besides I looked at those photo links you posted. The windtunnel affect is slightly less extreme than it was on Jackie Collins but still noticeable. It wasn't just me who noticed, a girlfriend of mine just got married in Ivory de Cote and we IM so I shared the link. She noticed it too. http://img149.exs.cx/img149/595/70653de.jpg http://img149.exs.cx/img149/9194/7ca15ya.jpg

I really think you have been dumped. OUCH!!

Michelle your husband dumped you for a younger model.

Get over it. Your not going to get any real sympathy.

Now sit down on your docs couch and hash it out with her, again.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jenna = hassancheb = WELSHLADY = SCOTTISHLADY = BRITISHLADY = in the coming weeks who else will she become?

Could it be during the divorse that his half went to some younger model?

You certainly found out after quite a few years of marriage.

You think you can trump this up to fraud but its probably just your jealousy eating you up.

I think its hilarious. Finally after so many older western women moving in on a man already married. Now a Misryan woman can take satisfaction for her sisters by taking half of your marriage booty and your ex too.

Viva Misryan women. TOUCHDOWN!!!!

RetirementBitches
Member # 6332

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for RetirementBitches     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

forum being here to be informative and not shoot people down who come and ask questions.

who is goint to supply this information you write about? you lol....and you live where again????? you really think you're in a position to give people information....now that's hillarious.

you morons didn't are chasing everyone out of this forum ...you first put them in "Ancient Egypt and Egyptology" and now " Religion".
can you imagine that??? living in egypt and no religion or egyptology discussions allowed. you put them in their own little forums when you bitches should've been the one to get you own fucking "Retirement Bitches" forum where you can pretend you care.

signed
Retirement Bitch

Posts: 67 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by RetirementBitches:

who is goint to supply this information you write about? you lol....and you live where again????? you really think you're in a position to give people information....now that's hillarious.

you morons didn't are chasing everyone out of this forum ...you first put them in "Ancient Egypt and Egyptology" and now " Religion".
can you imagine that??? living in egypt and no religion or egyptology discussions allowed. you put them in their own little forums when you bitches should've been the one to get you own fucking "Retirement Bitches" forum where you can pretend you care.

signed
Retirement Bitch

Penny isn't any where near retirement.

But the others are.

foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Thank you to everyone who responded although I am not exactly sure if I got my question answered. It possibly was not worded in the exact way I intended. I do understand when ppl's jobs and such keep them away from their husband on a full time basis and I know all about the "orfi" thing. For me though I will have to have my husband all to myself in the same country I am in or the country he is in. That is the only way it would work for me.
However, I think everyone should live their life the way they choose to. What works for me may not be what works for the next person. And thats ok. If you are happy then thats what is important.
I do wish there was more support on this board for each other. I see far too much bashing and trashing of other board members. If one is truely happy in their own life then there should be no reason for the abuse. I think some ppl are bored and cutting down others just gives them something to do.....

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jenna
Member # 6321

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jenna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi can someone tell me who is this Sonomod?

She really is a sick and vindictive women.

I have enjoyed all the conversations in the forums except why does she think I am hassencheb? is beyond me or Michelle?

As I said yesterday I posted my first topic have been harrassed ever since by this women.

Can't a moderator kick her out of this forum for excessive language use and harrassment?
She is making it uncomfortable for everyone and cannot hold a forum with her in the room.

I hope the moderator will help solve this problem.
Jenna

Posts: 31 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RetirementBitches
Member # 6332

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for RetirementBitches     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jenna:
Hi can someone tell me who is this Sonomod?

She really is a sick and vindictive women.

I have enjoyed all the conversations in the forums except why does she think I am hassencheb? is beyond me or Michelle?

As I said yesterday I posted my first topic have been harrassed ever since by this women.

Can't a moderator kick her out of this forum for excessive language use and harrassment?
She is making it uncomfortable for everyone and cannot hold a forum with her in the room.

I hope the moderator will help solve this problem.
Jenna

i don't know you and i don't have time to read your other posts but if you're uncomfortable....don't let the door hit your ass. i personaly like sonomod..what does the name mean anyways?

Posts: 67 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hassancheb
Member # 4863

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hassancheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by hassancheb (edited 10 August 2005).]

Posts: 358 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RetirementBitches
Member # 6332

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RetirementBitches     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-------------

[This message has been edited by RetirementBitches (edited 10 January 2005).]

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
he he he he your point taken.

I think you proved your delusions very well.

Now go give Turtles some pointers and let her know that even though she is a shy/slutty 30 something with a Phd, at least she should cut her loses now and find a real man.

Could someone with timeshare in the Spanish or French Riveria spot Turtles with a couple weeks so she can find some improvershed young man there. Possibly with the new EU border regulations she could possibly bring home some exotic lazy slut home to her parents.

FINALLY!!!

RetirementBitches
Member # 6332

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RetirementBitches     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
he he he he your point taken.

I think you proved your delusions very well.

Now go give Turtles some pointers and let her know that even though she is a shy/slutty 30 something with a Phd, at least she should cut her loses now and find a real man.

Could someone with timeshare in the Spanish or French Riveria spot Turtles with a couple weeks so she can find some improvershed young man there. Possibly with the new EU border regulations she could possibly bring home some exotic lazy slut home to her parents.

FINALLY!!!

you mean that turtles bitch on et....what happened ..her husband dumped her ..lol..i am sooooo happppyyyyy lol

Darkeyes
Member # 6058

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Darkeyes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RetirementBitches:

you mean that turtles bitch on et....what happened ..her husband dumped her ..lol..i am sooooo happppyyyyy lol

Playing with your imaginary friends again, SonoMAD? How much is left in the bottle?

Posts: 212 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jenna
Member # 6321

Rate Member
hassancheb: I have never seen people so catty as in this forum.

She really does take on the personalities!

You seem like a very educated and interesting person , at least when you open your mouth you have "something to say". I like that in someone small words go long ways!
As for the "Retirement B." the door will never hit me there it will swing back & hit you in "your" face your the one throwing out all the punches! I haven't said anything to you. Jenna

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Darkeyes:
Playing with your imaginary friends again, SonoMAD? How much is left in the bottle?

I don't drink.

My vacations don't include fucking manwhores.

My vacations are camping, hiking, and visiting relatives.

I am not a drunken desperate ugly womean like you. I have seen your photos on egypttalk.net You are truly ugly.

Darkeyes
Member # 6058

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Darkeyes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I don't drink.

My vacations don't include fucking manwhores.

My vacations are camping, hiking, and visiting relatives.

I am not a drunken desperate ugly womean like you. I have seen your photos on egypttalk.net You are truly ugly.

I am not a woman, Sonomod, lol. Keep throwing punches at phantoms only you can see.

Posts: 212 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
I am not a woman, Sonomod, lol. Keep throwing punches at phantoms only you can see.

Yeah Shareen thought so too.

Darkeyes
Member # 6058

Member Rated:
quote:
Yeah Shareen thought so too.

LOL Only because of your post, you loony bird.

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Errrmmmm.... haven't we gone off the point slightly??
Sue 333.... you say in every post.."I'm not stupid" I'm staring to wonder who you're trying to convince!!
Open your eyes, girl!! I'm your friend.. I dont want to see you hurt!

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
LOL Only because of your post, you loony bird.

Here's a bit from another thread, you forgot about this:

Shareen

quote:

Are you completely off your rocker? What on earth are you talking about?

Lol Darkeyes.... Sonomod has a long history of insane posts.... if you arent careful it will be you going off your rocker... lol Give it up before it gets you too!!

it was before christmas and was hoping the pain of showing up for family celebrations without a man would hurt. It obviously did. Kind of made my day.

Darkeyes
Member # 6058

Member Rated:
You didn't post the whole thing, did you nutcase. Who do you think you are fooling?

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yup, my husband and I had a legit marriage recognized by both governments.
not a 'Dehab marriage'. It must be horrible to only email or webchat with your so called husband, since your government won't let your fake husband into the country. HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!

Plus since this is the holiday season, he probably is having alot of fun chasing around some other woman on vacation. He is not even concerned about you. He can just go out his door and pick up another one.

Your a dime a dozens.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IP: Logged

sonomod
posted 23 December 2004 07:25 PM

quote:

Imagine this being said, "you are foreign, but you walk like an Egyptian."

How cheesy is that? And worse yet it roped you in.

Now imagine it being said about 2-4 times a day to every woman who walks past him, every single day you are not around.

You are not with him 11 months in a year so thats alot of women having their way with him.

Must be so horrible for you. And very likely he has a few more 'wives' like you.

I wonder how all these loose immoral women like yourself that have trouble walking back through the airport in Sharm to get back to their foreign homes.

Yup he makes all you desparate women 'walk like an Egyptian'.

Shareen
posted 23 December 2004 07:26 PM

quote:

Lol Darkeyes.... Sonomod has a long history of insane posts.... if you arent careful it will be you going off your rocker... lol Give it up before it gets you too!!

Darkeyes
posted 23 December 2004 07:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Shareen:

LOL I think you are right Shareen. I'm not a woman so who the heck is she talking to. Thin air I guess. Merry Christmas. Only one day to go. Hope yours is good.

Shareen
posted 23 December 2004 07:42 PM

quote:
LOL I think you are right Shareen. I'm not a woman so who the heck is she talking to. Thin air I guess. Merry Christmas. Only one day to go. Hope yours is good.

Lol not a woman? You arent looking for an Orfi wife are you? Merry Christmas to you too! Mine will be excellent, New Year will be even better! Have a good one!

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Your right it was a 3 page torrid. But must I remind you or should I every time you post under the username Darkeyes, that you turtles or turtlesforever are living a sorry existance.

Just to rub it in some more:
Imagine this being said, "you are foreign, but you walk like an Egyptian."

How cheesy is that? And worse yet it roped you in.

Now imagine it being said about 2-4 times a day to every woman who walks past him, every single day you are not around.

You are not with him 11 months in a year so thats alot of women having their way with him.

Must be so horrible for you. And very likely he has a few more 'wives' like you.

I wonder how all these loose immoral women like yourself that have trouble walking back through the airport in Sharm to get back to their foreign homes.

Yup he makes all you desparate women 'walk like an Egyptian'.

Darkeyes
Member # 6058

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Darkeyes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROFLMAO!!!!!

Darkeyes, you sure you arent looking? I think I love you already!

Penny, you are so right, it would be lovely if this place got back to the informative and friendly place it used to be. Sadly, I dont believe it will ever happen long term. Like you, I have been around a long time, and I have witnessed some mega fights! But we can all live in hope...... they havent chased us away yet!

Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shareen, I guess sod still remembers when turtles roasted her with the gardening tips. Which everyone, except her realized was sarcasm.

Seriously, I'm getting Miss Sarajevo flashbacks. For the newbies, just look back about 2 yrs ago. There was a member who writes just like this one, except she was supposedly 'engaged' to an alexandrian and tried to convince everyone (in her broken english) how intelligent beautiful and smart she is (law school, she claimed).

Then the 'you're ugly, fat, old' comments began.

Seriously sod, get ORIGINAL. YAWN.

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com