EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » American Born Women Dating or Married to Egyptian Men

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: American Born Women Dating or Married to Egyptian Men
Jenna
Member # 6321

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Jenna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you an American Born Woman, who is "Dating or "Married" to an Egyptian Man?

If so voice your thoughts, questions, concerns, and or experiences.

Ready and waiting with a listening ear or a helping hand!

Posts: 31 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farhana
Member # 3795

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farhana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God help us.
Posts: 606 | From: London, UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Hi Jenna. I am American born and I have an Egyptian b/f. He spent almost a year here (U.S.) as
an international officer on the military
base. That's all I'll say as I don't like
to get into my personal life too much on these boards.

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jenna
Member # 6321

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jenna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Sin-dee,

Nice to hear from you, I don't blame you on not saying too much after yesterday when you posted your question and you saw how it turned out.

Feel free if you ever want to talk give me your e-mail or aol instant messenger to talk in private.
Take Care& Good Luck
Jenna

Posts: 31 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suzanna
Member # 6258

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suzanna   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Jenna--
I agree with Sin-dee-- people here tend to judge without much consideration so I do keep my private life private -- except that the more I think about it there is nothing to hide as we live a thoughtful, loving and honest life here-- and therefore should be something shared to show that all relationships in egypt are not based on dishonesty, control, and deceit. I am an American-- been here for over 7 years-- married (officially) to an Egyptian. I came to egypt to do humanitarian work-- never occured to me to come for sex--perhaps that was my naive nature or my good luck. Like many as myself, I have witnessed the pros and cons--but I still thrive in this country and feel honored to call it my home.

Anyway--good luck with your research --and always keep your mind open as there are many reasons for the obvious-- all is not what it seems.

Suzanna

Posts: 54 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gemini11
Member # 1244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gemini11     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there,

I am also an American, who is married to an Egyptian and living in Cairo. I have found internet chat groups that are for foreign women married to Egyptians, but the majority of these women have converted to Islam. Although my husband is Muslim, I am Christian and have no desire to convert. Are there any women here who live in Cairo and are in this same position?

Posts: 2 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com