EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » apology to JENNA for a mistunderstanding

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: apology to JENNA for a mistunderstanding
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jenna I apologise to you without reservation for any distress you might have felt over a posting I made on another line. On second reading it could be interpreted as being directed at you but I can assure you that it was not.
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hassancheb
Member # 4863

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hassancheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And I apologize to all those that I accused of being Luxorlover but are really not her. But I was sure Ayisha and others that have called me hassel chumps, the names she uses, were the same people. But I guess I wouldnt have these problems, if you alldidnt jump into other people's fights!
Posts: 358 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TDP
Member # 5440

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TDP     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Apology accepted. Thank you.x
Posts: 260 | From: uk | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hassancheb
Member # 4863

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hassancheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not apologizing to you Luxorlover, I've never heard you apologize to me or anyone that you have insulted. So what if "some" people like you, it still doesn't give you the ammunition to make insults of your own.
Posts: 358 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hassancheb
Member # 4863

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by TDP:
Apology accepted. Thank you.x

You're welcome

And those smileys are sincere. Actually now I feel like a paranoid fool. Guess I do need a vacation!

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michelle - I know you are not apologising and neither am I but we both realise that the fight did us no credit and only served to frazzle our nerves. We were both a little over-reactive to the situation. I for one would like to call a truce. We may never be friends but it would be better if we were not enemies. I do not and never did hate you.

[This message has been edited by Luxorlover (edited 12 January 2005).]

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jenna
Member # 6321

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jenna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luxorlover: Apology accepted, I'm not a person to hold on to grudges it just makes you sick and what's the point!

There are more important things in life to explore , see, experience, and enjoy!

Send me a message anytime! Take Care!!

Off the subject: did anyone happen to see that special on Lifetime 100yrs..........that was really informative all the ladies were 95 yrs, and older still kicking.

Now they could make a forum....you talk about out-spoken! I loved what one woman said she was tired of the old people they can't do this or that, she said why not"I call it change she said in life" we move on to other challenges she use to be proficient in piano.now she can't play...........so she has a pianist and she took up professional singing. What a trip these ladies are!

There secret to longevity ,of course "in the genes helps" one said "attitude in life"!

Then I thought wow look for the positive more,take chances excel! This 100yr. old she could saddle up a horse and ride better than me! I guess everyone gets caught up in complaining but boy it sure does feel good to laugh doesn't it!

Everyone have a great day!

Jenna

Posts: 31 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com