EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » changing faith

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: changing faith
melfenien
Member # 4903

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for melfenien     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could you tell me where Christians -Egyptians living in Egypt are from???
How can a Muslim change his faith? What about getting married to an European woman - is he allowed to become a Christian then?
Are there any non-religious reasons why an Egyptian Muslim would like to become a Christian???

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Mel, hi, as far as I know a Moslem will always keep his faith. When you decide to marry one you either take his faith and become a Muslima or if your husband is more "open-minded" he will not mind that you keep your faith as a Christian. This is a very important issue you need to discuss before saying the "I do's". However your offspring, your kid(s) will automatically grow up with the Muslimic beliefs.

I never heard about that a Muslim changed his religion.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com