EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » is it really true?? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: is it really true??
saeeda
Member # 5719

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for saeeda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear New Member and Karah Mia,

yeah we did the ORFI, but it's just the first step, so that we can share an apartment together!! Of course we're gonna get married "for real" also...but this whole procedure is very complicated in Germany, it takes a long time to recognize it and is very expensive!! So we will probably wait until I finish my studies...then, we're gonna get married legally.
New Member, yeah the lawyer was dancing because he got 200 pounds, actually he didn't ever do an ORFI paper before and he was so excited that he forgot what we have to say, so he asked us to say some completely stupid things (i didn't understand it but my love said it was the wrong words we had to say)
Mai and New Member, thanks a lot for the advice!!! Well I think my love can teach almost everything, but best would probably be english or music (guitar, singing), because he is almost perfect in that and it would be fun also!! Do you have any idea how much he could get payed for 1 hour? Probably he'd have to search for a foreigner family so that they can pay him better right?
Thank you all so much for your help...
I really appreciate it

Posts: 271 | From: germany | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
carly
Member # 5244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for carly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi there just a suggestion.....i dont know how it would work for you but i remember my agency (based in london)had a nanny job a while back in cairo...the payment was a pretty high one of 450 british pounds per week.......im sure you need good english to teach the children but maybe you could look into working as a nanny there, to be sure on this salary you could both live a happy life(financially anyway)
Posts: 11 | From: london, uk | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nora
Member # 807

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saeeda, you can post an ad in a magazine called the Community Times. Just send your ad & contact information to :
editor@live-colors.com

I think the deadline for ads is the 22nd of each month, so it'll probably be in the March issue (if you can wait that long). Ads that are 30 words or less are free.

Posts: 537 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com