EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » HURGHADA MEMBERS

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HURGHADA MEMBERS
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi!! How many members here live in Hurghada? I know I'm not the only one!!
Fancy all meeting up sometime?

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Samia,

I do. Yes a get together is a great idea.

Let me know when and where.

Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redsea
Member # 3150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for redsea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will and bring another English friend as she does not know anyone in Hurghada.

Posts: 88 | From: egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok Semsema and Redsea.... will be nice!!! Anyone else???
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suzanna
Member # 6258

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suzanna   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
okay -- yimkin--me too -- I stay in both Hurghada and Al Quseir -- so maybe I can join you.
Posts: 54 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
ok.. we got Semsama, redsea,,friend, and suzanna!! Any more?? we can fix a time and date!!!
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
NOBODY ELSE???? OK girls.... time to fix a meet!!! how about the Funky monkey.... suggestions ??
Chiggie
Member # 3526

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chiggie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im in El Dhar occasionally (UK mainly)

I will be in Hurghada 25th february but am nipping straight off to Cairo to do the legal bit with hubby but should be back around 3rd til 11th march.

it would be nice to have someone else to chat with instead of having to sit in the shop all day (or clean the apartment..lol) As much as i love hubby, i need gossip and other girly things.

Posts: 29 | From: portsmouth, UK | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
ok girls... e-mail me on suewebbe@hotmail.com and we can excahange phone numbers.
hatshepsut
Member # 4664

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hatshepsut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
am i invited too??
Posts: 127 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Invited???? You're paying!!!
hatshepsut
Member # 4664

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hatshepsut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok - than we are going to have a tea - but not in "funky monkey" .......

what about the "living room"???

that's all i can affort

Posts: 127 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
travel8
Member # 6834

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for travel8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey I read this topic and i see you live in Hurghada. Could someone be so kind and help me, please
I'm looking for a contact with the owner of Internet Cafe which is located beetwen Shedwan Golden Beach and Shedwan Garden. This internet cafe is located on the main street beetwen Shedwan Golden Beach Hotel and Shedwan Garden almost opposite to farmacy (other side of the street). When you walk out from Shedwan Golden and turn right you will pass Italian (as far as I remember) restaurant and when you will see jewellery shop on the right you have to walk in something like shopping passage. This internet cafe is upstairs first fllor on the right. Maybe you know the owner and have his phone number or email. It's very important for me.
I was a tour leader in Hurghada from one of polish travel agency, i had to return to Poland but now i have a chance to come back to Hurghada. I left very important conversation on one of computers in this internet cafe and I have to contact with the owner because i need him to send me this file. I searched whole internet but i didn't find anything. Pleas help me

Posts: 11 | From: Poland | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Salema1
Member # 6995

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Salema1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all, I'll be in Hurghada on 30th March for 6-7 days and unfortunately I'm coming on my own, which, for a female could at times be a little intimidating... I'm meeting a friend in Cairo at first this weekend but her plans have changed and she cannot get away from work. I'm in need of a nice relaxing beach/dive break after a long London winter , as we did spent some time in H/ghada before at least it's familiar. Will be staying at the BIBA hotel, the rates are good and apparently rooms are clean. Still, it would be nice to meet up with any of you one evening if you have time.

Samia, I'm an advanced PADI diver-will send you an email.

quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
Hi!! How many members here live in Hurghada? I know I'm not the only one!!
Fancy all meeting up sometime?

Posts: 3 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
habedu
Member # 7025

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for habedu   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi salima,, I think I'll be in hurghada at the same time as you ,, and I'll spend my time there all alone I think .. it would be nice if one can find some one else to spend these days with him or her

Posts: 159 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So you are both welcome to join us at our next meeting. Samia and I will arrange a time and place, it is usually on the 1st of the month.
Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Salema1
Member # 6995

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Salema1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Semsema - looking forward to it, count me in, will be checking the board to see which venue you decide on.

quote:
Originally posted by Semsema:
So you are both welcome to join us at our next meeting. Samia and I will arrange a time and place, it is usually on the 1st of the month.

Posts: 3 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Habedu.. are you male or female?

El Limbi
Member # 6976

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for El Limbi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Samia and hi at all ;-)
Im sorry ... I cant come but hopefuly next time... ...

Posts: 23 | From: germany yet | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
El Limbi,

You are only allowed 1 excuse for not coming to our meetings before you are barred for life. No honestly I am kidding. That is a shame that you can't make it, but pencil it in your diary for the next time.

This is so good that people are starting to be interested in meeting up. The more the merrier.

There are some lovely people living in Hurghada!

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Ya El Limbi... even thirty-something boys are welcome at our meetings!!! We're not so exclusive.... see you at the one after next!!!
(You'll probably put a smile on Hatshepsuts face!!! )

habedu
Member # 7025

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for habedu   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
samia..I'm a male .. my brother have some shops thier in hurgada.. his name is lido you propaby know him ,,but all the time he's sleeping or at the shops ,, and I'm trying to have fun aloane..
or you mean that if I'm a guy I'm not allowed to be your friend >> I don't knw your age ,, but seems to me that you r older than me , so no fear .... lol .. just kiddin wth ya ...else I heard that you are a diving instructor.. I may be your student .. if you do't mind ofcourse

Posts: 159 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MotherEgypt
Member # 3700

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MotherEgypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi all ,,,i am a male ,,,,can i come ,,,let me know when and where if it is ok with you girls ,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Posts: 565 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
MotherEgypt, We know each other. Do you promise to be good? Have you found your puppy yet? Max doing well but I think he needs the help of your vet.
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
HABEDU... you're right.. I'm probably old enough to be your mother!!
So.. yes.... guys are welcome to our meeting, no problem!! BUT....
We are mostly 'ladies of a certain age' and mostly married, so.... definitely not a place to pick up girls!!
We just like to chat..laugh, get to know each other, and have made some great friends!!

MOTHEREGYPT.... welcome too!!
All welcome...1st April, 8pm at Al Arabi in Sekala!

habedu
Member # 7025

Member Rated:
samia.. thanks ,, I'll pencil it in my schadual,, inshaallah I'll be there,, ..
about picking girls ,, I never try to pick a girl ,, cause I'm always picked by the girls,,lol .. kidding
I'm concenterating in my work , and love to do friends,, friendship lasts for ever

El Limbi
Member # 6976

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for El Limbi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Semsema:
El Limbi,

You are only allowed 1 excuse for not coming to our meetings before you are barred for life. No honestly I am kidding. That is a shame that you can't make it, but pencil it in your diary for the next time.

This is so good that people are starting to be interested in meeting up. The more the merrier.

There are some lovely people living in Hurghada!

Aiwa nuschuf badeen inshala !? I miss my egypt friends there every cay! ;-( ElLimbi

Posts: 23 | From: germany yet | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El Limbi
Member # 6976

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
Ya El Limbi... even thirty-something boys are welcome at our meetings!!! We're not so exclusive.... see you at the one after next!!!
(You'll probably put a smile on Hatshepsuts face!!! )

Thanks a lot samia and hatshepsut !
But I think your smile comes first ..! bye habibtiin and go to bed early ;-)

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com