EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » how much is an apartment in maadi?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: how much is an apartment in maadi?
saeeda
Member # 5719

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for saeeda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does anyone know, how much could an apartment in maadi cost, in one of these high buildings right at the river nile?? with a view over river nile...
how much would the rent be, and how much to buy?
size is not important, can be small,but i guess most of them are quite big anyway...

Posts: 271 | From: germany | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WELSHLADYUK   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very very expensive I went to see a small one last month in Maadi overlooking the Nile and they wanted 4500le a month rent....far too much. Plus beware it is very noisy along the front, best to find out in one or two streets off the main drag, plus you may find for 2000le a month and be just as nice.
Posts: 203 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saeeda, it really depends on the location in Maadi and the quality of the appartment itself. Just go and look at available ones and take your time to find the right place. And good luck for everything in Egypt!

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 03 February 2005).]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Saeeda,
Tigerlilly is soo right,
I live in Zahraa El Maadi, there you can rent a quite nice 3 Bedroom flat with reception for 800 Pounds. It is just 3 Minutes away from the Grand-Shopping-Mall, everything is avaiable.
And I see more foreigners suddenly living here.
It doesn't need the brown-smelly nile to get happy..
But, if you love the nile, ask about the 'Osman-Buildings', they reach until, I think 30 Etages, are earthquicksafe built.My german friend was living in the 24. Etage and enjoyed every morning the wonderful view overlooking the nil.
She paies for the 2 bedroom flat about 700 Pounds (4 Years ago).
Take your time and watch around carefully, you can keep lots of money!

Sara

Posts: 909 | From: Germany/Egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sara, hope your friend's elevator was working normally......... Huh, think about the stairs you have to climb up to visit her if the elevator is out of service.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com