EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » sharm in the summer

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: sharm in the summer
catherineneill
Member # 6537

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catherineneill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey. i have just hopefully got myself a job in sharm in the summer. i was wondering if there will be any nice girls or boys there who i can meet,who are not after my money or bassport? (this was my experience last time) any foreigners working in sharm?
Posts: 5 | From: belfast, northern ireland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
battery
Member # 5947

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for battery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi cath..
Are u already in Sharm? Or when u r going in there? I´ve been looking some job from there too, and I have now 3 possibilities to look...so what kind of work u r going to do in there if I may ask.´
I´m going in there in the end of feb.

Posts: 38 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thomas
Member # 1946

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for thomas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by catherineneill:

so why on earth would you want to go back there when you know all the boys there are so deperate for money?!!!

there are plenty of boys you can meet . they can have a differnt girl every night so you will not have a problem!!

good luck

hey. i have just hopefully got myself a job in sharm in the summer. i was wondering if there will be any nice girls or boys there who i can meet,who are not after my money or bassport? (this was my experience last time) any foreigners working in sharm?

Posts: 121 | From: lomdon | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dr_judge
Member # 5223

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dr_judge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Friend
I hope that I meet you when you come to Egypt just because of one reason that I prove to you that just a little amount of Egyptian are a money looking ( as it is in every and each country )...
Hope that you may e-mail me on msaaads@yahoo.com for further discussion
Judge

Posts: 191 | From: cairo, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com