EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » I lost my old child

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I lost my old child
ashraf_salah
Member # 3829

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashraf_salah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Peace may be upon you all
I won't not forgot 6th February 2005. ( 30 pm when i lost my elder daufgter ( donia)
I really need ur support.Donia was only seven years and three months old.
I can't stand my life without her.
always think of her.
I am missing My Donia

Posts: 91 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ashraf_salah:
I won't not forgot 6th February 2005. ( 30 pm when i lost my elder daufgter ( donia)
always think of her.
I am missing My Donia

انا للة و إنا إلية راجعون

Posts: 785 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Autobahn
Member # 6098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Autobahn         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May God's peace be with you.
Posts: 229 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Dear Ashraf,

I don't know you in person but your message made me very sad. No one can imagine to lose the own child, no one can imagine to feel this kind of pain. No child should leave this world before the own parents.

May God bless her little heart and her little soul. I am sending my deepest condolences out to you and your family.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My condolences Ashraf, at least you have the comfort of knowing that she has gone to Paradise and will stand witness for you on the Day of Judgment. May Allah make this time easy for you.
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soliman, what are you trying to say? This man, a father, just lost his little girl. Whats wrong with some people here!
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saeeda
Member # 5719

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for saeeda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dear ashraf,

i believe that nobody can imagine the pain that you feel. and nothing can help because nobody can bring your child back.

but please take my condolences also. i lost my father when i was a child and know that there is nothing hurts you more than the death of someone you love more than anything in the world.

Posts: 271 | From: germany | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moll
Member # 921

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ashraf_Salah, I'm sorry, this must be awful for you, I can't imagine losing one of my children. Anyone I've known who's had this happen to them says that you never get over it, but you DO learn to live with it.

And for sonomod: words fail me.

Posts: 561 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielab
Member # 5743

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so sorry Ashraf.
That God give to you the force for support the terrible lost of your little child.

Posts: 33 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Ashraf,
i`m sure that everyone heared something so sad and unfair,like loosing of one young life,in the very beginning it`s a real tragedy!The beggest hurt and lost for a parent`s heart,is to lost his child,and every one would prefer to give his own life,just to bring it back,but its impossible....and no matter how hurt we feel,even if we want to die with her,we cant,coz God is who give us this life,and we have to stand after every hit,no matter the husrt,themain idea is not to give up and to learn how to continue,without give up!I still dont understand many things,and why one innocent life is going even before it seen smth. from this life.....but maybe we will never answer alone to these questions,and maybe this is suppose to learn us smth. too,or maybe just called karma...?Who knows?
Pls accept my sencerely appologises for your daughter,and let God Give piece on your heart,and keep you,and give u strenght to pass through this!
salam

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ashraf, I cannot begin to imagine the despair you and your family are feeling!!
I pray that Allah in his wisdom gives you the strength that one day you may have peace of mind.
Donia will one day be in Paradise... you will meet her there again.

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saeeda
Member # 5719

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for saeeda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THANKS DEAR MODERATORS FOR DELETING THE EVIL POSTS HERE, AND PLEASE DO IT IN THE FUTURE ALSO
Posts: 271 | From: germany | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
always think of her.
I am missing My Donia

Inn lilah wa inna elaihy raji'oun

Who knows ya ashraf, this little girl will take ur hand in the hereafter and ask God to have you with ehr in paradise insh'allah..she is safe in betetr place now

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ashraf_salah
Member # 3829

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashraf_salah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all
This is the seventh day after the death of Donia.
I read all the replies to my posts. And found that there are some soul sick people here and also there are a lot of nice people.
I will not reply to those who acused me that i am pretending but i will pray to allah that they someday will feel what i am felt when my daughter died.
I know that i am not an angel or a prophet, we all do mistakes.
But i think we should learn from our mistake. I Know that Donia is in Paradise now , she is in a better world. May be her death is a message from Allah to me. To make me stop and think of my past life and try to correct my mistakes.
Some one asked me what had happened to her. Well last Sunday was our first day at school in the second term, Sge went with me to the school and attended her first two periods. Than she complained that she had a headache. I let her go home with one of my colleages. And after finishing my work, went home and found out that she is still suffering from the headache. I took her to her doctor who examined her asking for a scan on brain.
while we r donig the scan she left our world. That what happened.
Yarab all the people who don't beieve me let them sufer what i am suferring , let them learn that u can punish them, let them learn that they must respect other people feelings.
I never hurt any body in this forum and i don't know why some people her insists on doing that to me.
Finally thanks very much to who deleted these post and a lot of thanks to who sent their nice supporting.
I know that i will never recover from my daughter death, But i always ask Allah to give me the patience . Knowing that she is in paradise makes me very happy.
Thnks to you all

Posts: 91 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptniCAl
Member # 6651

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptniCAl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I will not reply to those who acused me that i am pretending but i will pray to allah that they someday will feel what i am felt when my daughter died..............Yarab all the people who don't beieve me let them sufer what i am suferring , let them learn that u can punish them, let them learn that they must respect other people feelings.
I never hurt any body in this forum and i don't know why some people her insists on doing that to me.

You should be filled with grief instead you are full of HATE

Posts: 20 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It looks to me as if that is just what he is doing, grieving, and trying to cope with all the emotions that brings in a more mature way than others have acted.

The stages of grief http://hcd2.bupa.co.uk/fact_sheets/mosby_factsheets/Bereavement.html
There is no single way to grieve. Everyone is different and each person grieves in his or her own way. However, some stages of grief are commonly experienced by people when they are bereaved. There is no set timescale for these stages to be reached, but it can be helpful to be aware of the stages and to consider that intense emotions and swift changes in mood are normal.

Feeling emotionally numb is often the first reaction to a loss, and may last for a few hours, days or longer. In some ways, this numbness can help you get through the practical arrangements and family pressures that surround the funeral, but if this phase goes on for too long, it could be a problem.

The numbness may be replaced by a deep yearning for the person who has died. You may feel agitated or angry, and find it difficult to concentrate, relax or sleep. You may also feel guilty, dwelling on arguments you had with that person or on emotions and words you wished you had expressed.

This period of strong emotion usually gives way to bouts of intense sadness, silence and withdrawal from family and friends. During this time, you may be prone to sudden outbursts of tears, set off by reminders and memories of the dead person.

Over time, the pain, sadness and depression starts to lessen. You begin to see your life in a more positive light again, although it is important to acknowledge that you may not completely overcome the feeling of loss.

The final phase of grieving is to let go of the person who has died and move on with your life. This helps sadness to clear, and your sleeping patterns and energy levels to return to normal.

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saeeda
Member # 5719

Rate Member
dear ashraf
some things happen and we can't understand why. only god knows why. but i don't think that this is a sign for anyone. if god wanted to give you a sign, he would have many possibilities. he doesn't have to take the life of your angel daughter for that.
when my father died, for some time i was very angry at god. i didn't understand why he let that happen. my father was the best person in the world and my mom stayed alone with 5 small kids, who all needed their father. until today i don't understand why that had to happen. but i have learned that some things happen which we just can't understand. it is a big test for our faith, to accept that, to overcome our sorrow and anger and not loose our faith in god's love and care from that.
what helps the most in these situations is family support. you all share the same sorrow. be there for your kids and talk with them about what happened! i remember that in my case we didn't talk about it a lot. this made me, as a child of 5 years age, suffer more. strangely i was feeling sorry and worried for my mother most. i understood how hard it is for her and from this day on i did everything to make her life easier. but i forgot to take care about myself also. i forgot that i have sorrows also. i forgot that i am a child who needs her mother sometimes. i thought i have to take care of my mom and i have to be a perfect daughter for her because she already has such a hard life. this was not good. children need to know that they don't have to be perfect. and they need to know that they are not on this world to make the life of their parents easier. they need to know that it is ok if they suffer and cry and that showing their sorrow will not make it more hard for their parents. on the contrary, everybody feels the same pain. so it is just natural to share the sorrow within the family.
i wish you and your family all the best and a lot of common strength and faith in this hard period of your life.

didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by saeeda:
dear ashraf
some things happen and we can't understand why. only god knows why. but i don't think that this is a sign for anyone. if god wanted to give you a sign, he would have many possibilities. he doesn't have to take the life of your angel daughter for that.
when my father died, for some time i was very angry at god. i didn't understand why he let that happen. my father was the best person in the world and my mom stayed alone with 5 small kids, who all needed their father. until today i don't understand why that had to happen. but i have learned that some things happen which we just can't understand. it is a big test for our faith, to accept that, to overcome our sorrow and anger and not loose our faith in god's love and care from that.
what helps the most in these situations is family support. you all share the same sorrow. be there for your kids and talk with them about what happened! i remember that in my case we didn't talk about it a lot. this made me, as a child of 5 years age, suffer more. strangely i was feeling sorry and worried for my mother most. i understood how hard it is for her and from this day on i did everything to make her life easier. but i forgot to take care about myself also. i forgot that i have sorrows also. i forgot that i am a child who needs her mother sometimes. i thought i have to take care of my mom and i have to be a perfect daughter for her because she already has such a hard life. this was not good. children need to know that they don't have to be perfect. and they need to know that they are not on this world to make the life of their parents easier. they need to know that it is ok if they suffer and cry and that showing their sorrow will not make it more hard for their parents. on the contrary, everybody feels the same pain. so it is just natural to share the sorrow within the family.
i wish you and your family all the best and a lot of common strength and faith in this hard period of your life.

this is extremely nice,i couldnt say it better ,really!You are very nice human saeeda!God keep you and this poor father too!god give him strenght and soul piece

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salamalekum, Ashraf,

the best things are already sayed. Especially from Saeeda.
I don't have words.
I just feel your unimagenable pain.
My kids are 4,7 and 9...as a mother I can know what you feel.
'I am sooo sorry for you' isn't enough to say.
I cannot speak..just feel you.
Allah with you and peace be upon you and your family.

Sara

Posts: 909 | From: Germany/Egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nooralhaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your daughters plan was written before she was born. No comfort to you knowing that, but just know it could not have been changed. Wallahi I will pray for your heartache to be less.
Posts: 1706 | From: Dallas, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dr_judge
Member # 5223

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dr_judge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Ashraf:
I'm real sorry for hearing about Donia ( Rahemah Allah ) hope that God will compensate you with better daughter and more attach to God ( just try to remember the story of prophet Moses and Sayedena al Khedr ) sure she was great and sure you feel pain and may be I'm the most person who can feel you ( I lost my dad, mom , sister and wife in car accident in one day and have to live with a one month baby who is one year now ) but always God gives us strenght as long as we believe in him more and accept his decision toward us.
Just I blame you for one point friend I'm sure that you are so good person ( no matter that you do misakes as we all do ) but dont pray God one day that other person die to make him feel the pains because the people live is not that cheap and may be those who wrote you that kind of messages are dumb and they sure are but may be they have family who may suffer from that feelings and that will be hard even for that dumbs ..
At last I so much appreciate your feelings and accept my condolences too ..
take care friend and my email is msaaads@yahoo.com if you need me it will be a pleasure to recieve a mail from you
Judge

Posts: 191 | From: cairo, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zeynep81
Member # 6405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zeynep81     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Ashraf and Dr.Judge, May the rahmet of Allah be upon your very loved ones, i'm very sorry to hear this. But that's the willing of Allah the Almighty and we have no hand in that. May Allah give you the strenght to get over this pain and give your lovely angel a lovely place in his paradise. Selam.
Best regards
Zeynep

Posts: 9 | From: Istanbul,Turkey | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreigngirl
Member # 4054

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreigngirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is not apart from you, she is around you. Do not be sad, she is in a better place than you are and in the protection of God. Nothing bad can happen to her. Think of these things, and that you will one day be spiritually together, and maybe you won't be as sad. Remember she will be waiting for you.
quote:
Hi all
This is the seventh day after the death of Donia.
I read all the replies to my posts. And found that there are some soul sick people here and also there are a lot of nice people.
I will not reply to those who acused me that i am pretending but i will pray to allah that they someday will feel what i am felt when my daughter died.
I know that i am not an angel or a prophet, we all do mistakes.
But i think we should learn from our mistake. I Know that Donia is in Paradise now , she is in a better world. May be her death is a message from Allah to me. To make me stop and think of my past life and try to correct my mistakes.
Some one asked me what had happened to her. Well last Sunday was our first day at school in the second term, Sge went with me to the school and attended her first two periods. Than she complained that she had a headache. I let her go home with one of my colleages. And after finishing my work, went home and found out that she is still suffering from the headache. I took her to her doctor who examined her asking for a scan on brain.
while we r donig the scan she left our world. That what happened.
Yarab all the people who don't beieve me let them sufer what i am suferring , let them learn that u can punish them, let them learn that they must respect other people feelings.
Finally thanks very much to who deleted these post and a lot of thanks to who sent their nice supporting.
I know that i will never recover from my daughter death, But i always ask Allah to give me the patience . Knowing that she is in paradise makes me very happy.
Thnks to you all

Posts: 145 | From: Houston, Texas, USA | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com