EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » HURGHADA MEETING!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HURGHADA MEETING!!!!
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Hurghada members....I'm free most evenings... what about our meeting?? Anybody want to meet this week or next? I'm open to suggestions about time or venue!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nobody coming?????.... ok!!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saeeda
Member # 5719

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for saeeda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
samia i would come but unfortunately i am thousands of kilometers away...

Posts: 271 | From: germany | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marsciallo
Member # 4106

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for marsciallo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's me ,i just came back again in hurghada,i finished my first term........
i see it the best occasion to say it...
it's time to say it ...
i'm sorry for all what happened ,i realized that it was my fault......
let's begin new......i'm sorry again

Posts: 11 | From: hurghada | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Samia,

Just back to work. Definitely count me in. It will be good to meet. Sent you e-mail last week, did you get it?

Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redsea
Member # 3150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for redsea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Samia,

I have my brother here from England for a holiday now. If its after 26th Pat and I can come.

Posts: 88 | From: egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Redsea, I think we have met. Did your husband try and help us get an apartment?

Samia,

Let's stop messing around and make a firm date for interested Hurghada ladies. What about 1st March? 20.00. Where?

Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Semsema:
Redsea, I think we have met. Did your husband try and help us get an apartment?

Samia,

Let's stop messing around and make a firm date for interested Hurghada ladies. What about 1st March? 20.00. Where?

My Place

Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hatshepsut
Member # 4664

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hatshepsut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi samia,

ok so let's pick up semsema's suggestions and make it the 01. march at 20.00 in.....

the "living room" - i suggest ( small, nice coffee shop in sekalla ) ??!!

so morgan....if you offer your place, we will come

Posts: 127 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hatshepsut
Member # 4664

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hatshepsut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok, we are having

samia
semsema
redsea
morgan
and me....

sounds good to me.......

anybody else???

Posts: 127 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Which small nice coffee shop in Sekalla. There are quite a few.

What about Da Capo's? Opposite Seagull.

hatshepsut
Member # 4664

Member Rated:
hi semsema,

thats fine as well.... but i thought of something a little bit more "egyptian" and less european/german

Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Okay, I don't care where it is. It will be good to meet everyone.

Suggestions?

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
OK March 1st sounds good.... 20.00 sounds good... Don't like da Capo...
Hat.. my friend.. most people don't know the Living Room.....How about Funky Monkey, and if it's too cold, at least we have the option of going inside???
Or.. other venue suggestions welcome....
SAEEDA.... I'm sure you will be with us in spirit!!!
MARSCIALLO.... I'm sorry I have no idea what you're talking about!! But welcome!!
SEMSEMA....are you Suzanna?? didn't I reply to you?? i'm sorry if i didn't.. it was very rude of me!!
If you're not Suzanna, no, I didn't get it!!

OK girls.. lets go for it!!

[This message has been edited by Samia (edited 14 February 2005).]

hatshepsut
Member # 4664

Member Rated:
ok,

marked in my calendar.... but samia, don't forget to remind me...

Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Samia,

No I am not Suzanne. Where is the Funky Monkey? Not up on that one either.

Sorry you did not get the mail, I put my mobile number in it. Do you want it again?

Look forward to meeting everyone though.

marsciallo
Member # 4106

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marsciallo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's nice idea,and it will be nice company,although it's difficult to me to
to be in hurghada in 1st march,coz i will be in cairo...but i suggest anice place
what about (felfela caffe)near bella vista ,sheraton road,it's a quiet place...
..wait ur suggesions about that place and what about making the date of the metting
alittle early.......what about the end of this week ,may be next friday..

Posts: 11 | From: hurghada | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
SEMSEMA... yes.. send me your number please.
for those who don't know.. Funky Monkey is in Sekala... opposite Aqua Fun Hotel.
You can't miss it... it has a 10 metre monkey outside!!!
marsciallo.... sorry you won't be here March 1st.. maybe some of us can meet another time too!!!

hatshepsut
Member # 4664

Member Rated:

i'm very excited

felfela sounds good to me as well!!

marsciallo, when are you back from cairo??

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
John... if that's what floats your boat... feel free!!!
Are you trying to scare me with your threats???...Yep.... I'm petrified!!!!
And.. what makes you think I actually READ your posts???
John, find somebody else to vent your frustration on... like the people who supposedly screwed you up.. not a group of women having tea!!!

Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Samia,

Mail sent with my number.

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Girls.... if any of you are bothered by the threats of this individual.... we have 2 options... I have already spoken with some guys at work... we can have a table full of large Egyptian divers sitting nearby, (they will leave us alone unless we need them!), or, you can do the same as semsema.... e-mail me your number and we can change the venue!!
Either option is not a problem!!

hatshepsut
Member # 4664

Member Rated:
I don't care if he's there - he's welcome! - He'll just get his face smacked!!!
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Semsema I didn't get your mail again.... girls you can mail me on samiainegypt@yahoo.com if you want to swap phone numbers or discuss this privately!
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Okay Samia,

Another one sent. Hope you get it.

hatshepsut
Member # 4664

Member Rated:
by the way john - you are most welcome as well !!!!

see if you are tough enough... it's bloody far from where you are, i guess

Sofia25
Member # 5851

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sofia25     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hatshepshut, are you german also? how is that there are so many german girls in this forum?;-)
Posts: 70 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Junebug
Member # 6194

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Junebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you all know everybody? Or anybody can come?
Posts: 20 | From: Estonia | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
JUNEBUG.... anybody who lives in Hurghada or is in Hurghada at the time can come.... the more the merrier....no, I know hatshepsut, but nobody else!!
so, you're welcome!!!

marsciallo
Member # 4106

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marsciallo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
unfortunally,i will not be in hurghada so soon,i will miss the meeting of 1st march.....what about a qiuck meeting...what about the three coming days... wait for suggesions of who like to share our quick meeting............. for discussing privately ,contact me at marsciallo@yahoo.com
Chiggie
Member # 3526

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chiggie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I arrive in hurghada on the 25th but im off to Cairo the next day and wont be back til the 4th or 5th. Im staying till 11th. Anyone fancy a day time meeting (so i dont have to sit in hubby's shop all day lol)?
Posts: 29 | From: portsmouth, UK | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
ok chiggie, I'm not working at the moment....you can e-mail me on samiainegypt@yahoo.com and we can arrange to meet. Sit in a coffee shop and dowhat the English do best.... people-watch!!
Junebug
Member # 6194

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Junebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
JUNEBUG.... anybody who lives in Hurghada or is in Hurghada at the time can come.... the more the merrier....no, I know hatshepsut, but nobody else!!
so, you're welcome!!!

Im going to live in El Gouna, so if i figher out how to get to Hurghada... I would love to come

Posts: 20 | From: Estonia | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hatshepsut
Member # 4664

Member Rated:
hi,
junebug
sofia
marsciallo
chiggi

so we will make a meeting in the next days...what about tomorrow evening?? mail to samia for the timing...

junebug.. you can take the el goune bus, will bring you to hurghada for le 5

JOHN, looking foreward to meet you there

Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Hi all,

So is the meeting on in the next few days or what? Or is it still the 1st March. I'm very confused

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
semsema.. the meeting tomorrow night is because some said they couldn't make 1st march we will meet both dates!!
Everybody is welcome to both....regardless of if you can come march 1st. mail me if you want to come tomorrow night with your number, and I'll call or sms you with the details!!
samiainegypt@yahoo.com

travel8
Member # 6834

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for travel8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could someone be so kind and help me, please
I'm looking for a contact with the owner of Internet Cafe which is located beetwen Shedwan Golden Beach and Shedwan Garden. This internet cafe is located on the main street beetwen Shedwan Golden Beach Hotel and Shedwan Garden almost opposite to farmacy (other side of the street). When you walk out from Shedwan Golden and turn right you will pass Italian (as far as I remember) restaurant and when you will see jewellery shop on the right you have to walk in something like shopping passage. This internet cafe is upstairs first fllor on the right. Maybe you know the owner and have his phone number or email. It's very important for me.
I was a tour leader in Hurghada from one of polish travel agency, i had to return to Poland but now i have a chance to come back to Hurghada. I left very important conversation on one of computers in this internet cafe and I have to contact with the owner because i need him to send me this file. I searched whole internet but i didn't find anything. Please help me. Could anyone be so kind and go to this internet cafe and get the owner's email for me?

Posts: 11 | From: Poland | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hatshepsut
Member # 4664

Member Rated:
hi travel8,

will go to this area tomorrow anyhow....

will try to get his name or phone number and contact you back....

travel8
Member # 6834

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for travel8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you very much If you manage to get any contact to this guy you will save my life And maybe I will come back to Hurghada and meet with you
Posts: 11 | From: Poland | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Egyptian
Member # 6509

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Egyptian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell me. Did you meet finaly or not?
Posts: 9 | From: Moscow, Russian Federation | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Yes.. we had a very nice meeting.. only 3 of us this time.. myself, Semsema, and Hatshepsut!!
This was now our second meeting and we will have many more!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Samia (edited 05 March 2005).]

The Egyptian
Member # 6509

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Egyptian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
Yes.. we had a very nice meeting.. only 3 of us this time.. myself, Semsema, and Hatshepsut!!
This was now our second meeting and we will have many more!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Samia (edited 05 March 2005).]

Great

Posts: 9 | From: Moscow, Russian Federation | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Samia,

Am I the green smiley? Just joking. Well the floors are scraped, the dining table up so can be civilised tonight.

How are you getting on with the books? If you fancy a cuppa one night, msg me and you and Hatshepsut can come round. Back to work Monday.

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
ok Sem..will be nice.. will talk to Hat...and I promise I won't forget some books this time!!!
travel8
Member # 6834

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by hatshepsut:
hi travel8,

will go to this area tomorrow anyhow....

will try to get his name or phone number and contact you back....

Hey if you get email or phone number send me the email: travel8@o2.pl
Thank you very much

Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Hi Samia, Hatshepsut,

Well got a kitchen unit Saturday night, four drawer etc. Glass doors in centre two. Guess what - Charlie broke one yesterday!!! Men.

Satellite being installed today. 200 + 530 for 4 months. 480 charge plus 50 commission!

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Sounds a lot to me, sem!!!

Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Yes. Phoned your guy but because we have Orbit we have no option. What a carry on with the electrician last night. In theory the cable should go through the walls no problem and come out the back of the house. yeah right! A 10 minute job turned into 2.1/2 hours!!! I was dog tired had been up since 4.30 and was just about ready to give up. Anyway all set for the guys to come tonight to finally tune in the receiver (Inshallah).

How are you? Still working hard?

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
At the moment yes.. alhamdulillah!!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com