EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Cost of a flat in Hrg

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cost of a flat in Hrg
saloma
Member # 5958

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for saloma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello to All,
Can you provide me with information concerning the the flat/apartment rent cost in Hurghada?
Please let me know what is the average price of renting a furnished and basically equiped one- ot two-room flat with bathroom and kitchen for the period of one week/one month/one year.
And, by the way, I am not asking about the "special prices" for tourist , but for the prices for local citizens(read: Egyptian people)

Best regards and thanks in advance
Saloma

Posts: 10 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can get a decent place for between 1,000 and 2,000 le a month!! Sure, you can get cheaper... but in the horrible part of Hurghada...
For the price I said, you should expect 2 bedrooms, maybe aircon, sattelite tv, in a nice block.
El Hadaba is a nice area to live.. central but quiet.
Hope this helps!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saloma
Member # 5958

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for saloma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Samia,
So right now, as I was suspecting, I am sure that the price of 200USD for two weeks someone offered us was a special price for tourists
So, can You tell me in more details how much we would have to pay for a 2-badroom flat with a/c in Hadaba (closer to 1000 or 2000 LE) ?
Thanks
Saloma

Posts: 10 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
berti2it
Member # 7028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for berti2it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ciao, maybe my mesage can interested you:

hi to everybody, my name is Bertrand and i'm italian. I went in hurghada with my girl and my little soon (three mounths) and we buied an apartament there. It's anice apartament in the new touristic area (i think is called new hurghada) is a bilocal, 4 bed air condition swimming pool and it have the basic furniture to live on it (kitchen, fridge, air condition, sofa with double bed, double bad, wordroobe, two bedside tables,sideboard, table four chair,) and there is a caretaker all year. I will rent it for week, mounth or even a year. conctact me if you are interested we will talk about the price, but it won't be high!!!
my mail is bertrandviti@libero.it
tanks for your attention
bertrand

quote:
Originally posted by saloma:
Hello to All,
Can you provide me with information concerning the the flat/apartment rent cost in Hurghada?
Please let me know what is the average price of renting a furnished and basically equiped one- ot two-room flat with bathroom and kitchen for the period of one week/one month/one year.
And, by the way, I am not asking about the "special prices" for tourist , but for the prices for local citizens(read: Egyptian people)

Best regards and thanks in advance
Saloma

Posts: 34 | From: savona italy | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com