EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » ALWAYS A BRIDESMAID..WELL NO MORE ! I WANT TO MARRY AN EGYPTIAN IN 3 WEEKS!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ALWAYS A BRIDESMAID..WELL NO MORE ! I WANT TO MARRY AN EGYPTIAN IN 3 WEEKS!
Gina
Member # 6749

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings Everyone,

I am Gina and I will be in Egypt in April. I have watched 3 of my good friends marry Egyptian men and I am tired of always being a bridesmaid. I want to marry an Egyptian man too. I am 24 with no children. I am an education consultant and fully self-supporting. I will arrive in Cairo the first week of April. I will be in Egypt for 3 weeks and would like to leave a married woman. If you are an Egyptian male between the ages of 28-35, please meet me at the airport if you are interested. You can email me at lindyscott@hotmail.com for further information.

Bye for now,
Gina

Posts: 2 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GINA.... Are you completely crazy???
Read some of the previous postings on these boards!!!
This surely can not be for real???

[This message has been edited by Samia (edited 28 February 2005).]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gina, Emilyboston2002, alright lets see who else.

Go to divert attention, character assination .....

Oh boy wont' those polar ice caps just melt already? Spread them across the earth.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..... and if it doesn't work out I will be divorced within two weeks. Seriously, put more thought and patience to your wish.

Is it hip right now to marry an Egyptian man??????

Lastly I imagine that a crowd will be waiting at the airport for you.

Your thread is a joke, isn't it?

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 28 February 2005).]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Omygod!!!!
I suggest you marry on the first day!!
Then, if it doesn't work out, you won't have wasted a complete holiday!!!

[This message has been edited by Samia (edited 28 February 2005).]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demi
Member # 6718

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gina:
Greetings Everyone,

I am Gina and I will be in Egypt in April. I have watched 3 of my good friends marry Egyptian men and I am tired of always being a bridesmaid. I want to marry an Egyptian man too. I am 24 with no children. I am an education consultant and fully self-supporting. I will arrive in Cairo the first week of April. I will be in Egypt for 3 weeks and would like to leave a married woman. If you are an Egyptian male between the ages of 28-35, please meet me at the airport if you are interested. You can email me at lindyscott@hotmail.com for further information.

Bye for now,
Gina

Well let me know if you get any serious replies. I posted basically the same thing and barely heard a peep.

Demi

Posts: 28 | From: Manhattan | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nevermind
Member # 6674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nevermind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't even listen to these ladies here. Just 2 weeks ago they held a competition "how many seconds it took you to get married".

If it's the right one it is the right one and it will click at once and where's the problem then? Because I think between people in the west the main problem is "I want my wife complete and perfect off-the rack and latest model, please, and if any features are missing or there are any I did not order, i will expect to get her changed, pronto" egyptians might still have more of the DIY mentality preserved there, the one where you are willing to take some pain for a good result.

Just please be respectful of another human, OK? Have feelings and have responsibility and... good luck then :-)))

Posts: 1051 | From: Menoufeya | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lifetimeenjoy
Member # 6785

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for lifetimeenjoy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just egyptian ????? Nothing more ? is that all you want ? wanna get married of a Nationality or a man ? all you want is just that he is egyptian from 28 till 35 ? and are you coming to buy him ? nothing about you ? i Guess you'r from Gulf people they are the only people who pays for the Nationality ! and egyptian is sooooo much Down !
anyway i should be Proud now !i'm egyptian married to a wonderful Sweet French cat , and i'll copy what you wrote and paste it over the wall in front of the door of my appartment . LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Posts: 43 | From: HURGHADA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
OK.. guys.... form an orderly queue at the airport!!!!!
The Egyptian
Member # 6509

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Egyptian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is going on? Lucky men... If I were younger 20 years.. He he

[This message has been edited by The Egyptian (edited 05 March 2005).]

Posts: 9 | From: Moscow, Russian Federation | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Hhhhmmmmpppphhh..... Magnoona!!!

[This message has been edited by Samia (edited 05 March 2005).]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com