EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » YE shut down (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: YE shut down
RetirementBitches
Member # 6332

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for RetirementBitches     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:

Did a catch a glimpse of Ramses' blink?

what does that mean?????

Posts: 67 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wizza
Member # 2320

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for wizza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Variable:
And that ladies and gentlemen was the one and only Monica

And that, ladies and gentlemen, was an educated and adventurous yet erroneous guess. Who the phuck is Monica??????? Another old hag warring with Laura? Jesus, this is getting juicier by the post!

Posts: 38 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RetirementBitches:
what does that mean?????

I freelance on ES as an independent assassin. Interested clients leave me their purses full of silver (along with a card with the name of my next project) under a shield of a Ramses statue in Luxor. My services ain’t cheap but reliable, payment plan available for negotiations.

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dreamcatcher
Member # 3938

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dreamcatcher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gee, fair go guys, please do not be so harsh on Laura, Laura is a good person, please do not judge her so harshly, she aired her grievances to board of YE, which was her right, maybe she went overboard with the Egyptian and what she said, I believe it was just a moment at that time, now everyone is trying to crucify her. Everyone has bad days, I was hurt for the people she hurt on YE
can we now please move on and stop attacking Laura. I do not believe Laura is a malious person,
all she did was to put her point across, a bit more of diplomacy would not of hurt on her part, however
I like what Laura represents, in the past we have had our run ins, but Laura is a good per

Posts: 286 | From: south africa | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Variable
Member # 6926

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Variable     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wizza:
And that, ladies and gentlemen, was an educated and adventurous yet erroneous guess. Who the phuck is Monica??????? Another old hag warring with Laura? Jesus, this is getting juicier by the post!

Let me ask you one question. Where did you do your "second degree".What University? What city?

Too many mistakes M O N I C A

Posts: 7 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
molly
Member # 6744

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for molly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Variable:
Let me ask you one question. Where did you do your "second degree".What University? What city?

Too many mistakes [b]M O N I C A[/B]

That doesn't really sound like Monica's writing style at all to me, Variable

Posts: 52 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dreamcatcher - only a couple of posts were aimed at Laura the rest concerned barring of members in general.

Everyone 'signs' an agreement about what is and what is not acceptable behaviour when they join a forum. If they break that agreement then the owner of a forum has a right to stop them posting again. If they stick to their agreement then no problems will occur and the situation will not arise.

KM - I'm glad to see that you are still in business.

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dreamcatcher
Member # 3938

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dreamcatcher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:
Dreamcatcher - only a couple of posts were aimed at Laura the rest concerned barring of members in general.

Everyone 'signs' an agreement about what is and what is not acceptable behaviour when they join a forum. If they break that agreement then the owner of a forum has a right to stop them posting again. If they stick to their agreement then no problems will occur and the situation will not arise.

KM - I'm glad to see that you are still in business.

Luxorlover, I have no problem with what an owner wishes to do. I no longer wish to participate in any forums. Some of the complaints are so petty then turn into huge fights, where everyone has a go at all and sundry. It reminds me of kindergarten. Forums
I believe bring the worst out in people epically the Egyptian forums. Real life beckons. There are a few special people I have met on line who I will continue to remain in contact with via email.

Posts: 286 | From: south africa | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com