EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Wanted: Appartment in Hurghada!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wanted: Appartment in Hurghada!
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear members of ES,

a kind and respectful German couple is looking to buy an appartment in Hurghada. The flat should consider of 3 bedrooms, fully furnitured would be an advantage, be in walking distance to the water and the possibility to use a private swimming pool would be fantastic.

The couple will be in Hurghada in the beginning of April for three weeks.

All sincere offers are very much appreciated. Please leave your contacts here and I will forward them immediately.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mimmi
Member # 3606

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mimmi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[CHECK www.iraidaestateagency.com
Posts: 523 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tiger, just a suggestion.. they come to Hurghada and rent an apartment first for a time, then try to buy.. this way they can find out if they have noisy neighbours, discos nearby, and get the feel of the place first! Many owners will let you rent with a view to buying!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mimmi and Samia, thanks for your input.

They have been numerous times to Hurghada and fell in love with that place.

Please, anymore contacts?

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lifetimeenjoy
Member # 6785

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lifetimeenjoy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dear tiger
i've my own appartment at el a7yaa Fayrouz village i'm not offering mine but this village is so nice with some blocks that have a sea view but no swimming pools , i heared that soon they are going to bulid a new project for some Villas so they might have some swimming pools , but i wanna say , that this village is wonderful and appartments are so wide starts from 90 meter with sea view and you pay a part and follow the installments each month for 10 years , that might be a good one but without a swimming pool , here is their number 065 3441328 or 065 3503503.and they have a new bank brunch here in hurghada Sindibad Hotel cilck also here to visit the Village in hurghada http://www.hdb-egy.com/projects/hurgahda.html

Posts: 43 | From: HURGHADA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
puppy
Member # 6116

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for puppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For sale 3bedrooms,reception,american kitchen,balcony...Mobarak 2, near turist area,airport...500m from the sea.
More information, sekasuhde@yahoo.com

Posts: 263 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mimmi
Member # 3606

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mimmi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by puppy:
For sale 3bedrooms,reception,american kitchen,balcony...Mobarak 2, near turist area,airport...500m from the sea.

Hei Sekasuhde Puppy,
Minka hintainen olisi tallainen asunto?

Posts: 523 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by puppy:

Thank you, puppy, I will let them contact you by e-mail.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lifetimeenjoy, a big thank you for forwarding this information. As said the couple will be in town for three weeks and they want to look at much flats as possible to make up their minds.

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 16 March 2005).]

lifetimeenjoy
Member # 6785

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lifetimeenjoy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you'r welcomed tiger anytime just wanna help .
Posts: 43 | From: HURGHADA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
I wouldn't mind to get myself a flat but I think my family has to live cheap and save up for a long, long, long time - and I can't.
sotiria
Member # 4044

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sotiria     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear lifetimeenjoy,
Would it be possible to ask you some questions about the appartment and area that you're living in as my husband and I are interested to buy something from one of the new projects. It would be nice to hear about your experience and have a few details. If you prefer to e-mail, here's the address: sadekm57@hotmail.com and thank you. We look forward to hearing from you. Sotiria and Mohamed

Posts: 24 | From: Greece | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
puppy
Member # 6116

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for puppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for u Tigerlily
They can come to see the flat, anytime..Flat will be free in few months,when we get our new home ready..

Mimmi, price around 22 000 euros.
With 3airconditionen,ready kitchen and bathroom..
Just send me mail
And i can tell more, and hear what kind of place u are looking for..
And i can send some pictures.if u are not here?

Posts: 263 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MotherEgypt
Member # 3700

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MotherEgypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello there
we got 2 villas ,,a small one and a large one ,,,it has a private beach and over looking the sea ,,,
small one coast 200.000 $ and the larger one is 300.000 $
flickeringflame5@yahoo.com

Posts: 565 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MotherEgypt:
hello there
we got 2 villas ,,a small one and a large one ,,,it has a private beach and over looking the sea ,,,
small one coast 200.000 $ and the larger one is 300.000 $
flickeringflame5@yahoo.com

What a pity. I know I married the wrong guy.....

lifetimeenjoy
Member # 6785

Rate Member
ok sotiria
u got a mail
Funny tiger , i got also the wrong woman . lol .

herrig
Member # 7436

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for herrig     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Dear members of ES,

a kind and respectful German couple is looking to buy an appartment in Hurghada. The flat should consider of 3 bedrooms, fully furnitured would be an advantage, be in walking distance to the water and the possibility to use a private swimming pool would be fantastic.

The couple will be in Hurghada in the beginning of April for three weeks.

All sincere offers are very much appreciated. Please leave your contacts here and I will forward them immediately.

hi tiger...you can contact Dan-Bolig in Noerresundby denmark..They are sellig houses and appartments in hurghada and they are not expencive. phone nr. 004598174111 also you can contact Hurghada-feriebolig i aalborg dk. phone nr. 004598127311 it`s rearly nice houses with an 85 m2 terrace on the roof from where you can see the reed sea.

Posts: 1 | From: aalborg denmark | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Hi, thanks for the note. The couple returned back on Monday to Germany and I haven't spoken to them yet. I will forward the named contacts. Thanks a lot again!
kokokoas
Member # 7412

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for kokokoas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i do a handler...
1inSafaga 50km from hurghada...much better place...much clear water..much calm
Vila on 500qm 150 m from sea
very spicial organised and place to make sweamingpool
needs 85000 euro
2- villa with own beach
10kilometer from Safaga 3 bedrooms and big reception and bar..
private intrance
almost finished
80000 euro
3-appartment nice seavew
3bedrooms
super furnatured
tv.satalite,aircondetioned
35000 euro
ichbinda732000@yahoo.com
002-0121546975
002-0105061611

Posts: 36 | From: Cairo | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com