EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Athena = sonomod

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Athena = sonomod
Li Tan
Member # 1738

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Li Tan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you think Athena is sonomod?
Posts: 183 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Variable
Member # 6926

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Variable     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Li Tan:
Do you think Athena is sonomod?

Athena=Sonomod=RetirementBitches=confusedusgirl=Shinyhind=...=....=....=....

Just sooooo many to list

Posts: 7 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Li Tan
Member # 1738

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for Li Tan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, if so, and in case Sonomod does not want us to tell everyone and their brother about our secret that she is Athens, I'm gonna ask her to do one of the following:

1- Pay me 1000 LE a week to keep quite, plus casual sex if and when I want IT

2- Leave this forum and go to a native forum from her country (this is a take on what Sonomod advised Sonomod on the other thread)

[This message has been edited by Li Tan (edited 16 March 2005).]

Posts: 183 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
well, if so, and in case Sonomod does not want us to tell everyone and their brother about our secret that she is Athens, I'm gonna ask her to do one of the following:

2- Leave this forum and go to a native forum from her country (this is a take on what Sonomod advised Sonomod on the other thread)

mmm< sonomod = Athena Maybe
sonomod = confusedusgirl She is very confusd
sonomod = RetirementBitches the name fits but I doubt

Posts: 785 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there a point to this???
And..who does it matter to if sonomod is anybody else???

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Li Tan
Member # 1738

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Li Tan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
Is there a point to this???
And..who does it matter to if sonomod is anybody else???

No there isn’t a point honey!! Is there a requirement on starting threads that make points? I’m only asking cause I’ve seen many posts, including yours that did not have a nano-micron of a point.

but Samia if you just want to believe that you are a lawyer, well, tough luck. Li Tan is in town.

wizza
Member # 2320

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wizza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
No there isn’t a point honey!! Is there a requirement on starting threads that make points? I’m only asking cause I’ve seen many posts, including yours that did not have a nano-micron of a point.

but Samia if you just want to believe that you are a lawyer, well, tough luck. Li Tan is in town.

You're so phucking phunny.

Posts: 38 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Li Tan
Member # 1738

Rate Member
wizza:

Did you say “phucking”!! Plz, don't say it out loud or we may get "caught." I’ll have to then start a thread asking the whole world, weather I should “tell him or not.”

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If this is really Li Tan posting under the username Li Tan, then he is going all out in order to be an admin on EM.

But why?

Force me off ES? Why I'll post when I want to and there's nothing moll can do about it. I don't post on any other board and won't in the future.

Something about an alpha female I cannot understand.

Yet if moll wanted to know who all these usernames are she could ask moderators Sammy or Neal. But she won't and I don't think either Sam or Neal would take the time to respond.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Li Tan
Member # 1738

Rate Member
Sonomod honey, I don't want to force you IN or OUT of anything. All I want is some lovin without "vomiting" and the 800 LE “weekly” cash. Then and only then I’ll shut up.
Li Tan
Member # 1738

Rate Member
quote:

and Oh, in case you missed it, I'm not longer an alpha, I upgraded, I'm now a Zeta type
http://adorocinema.cidadeinternet.com.br/personalidades/atores/c atherine-zeta-jones/catherine-zeta-jones01.jpg

what about you Sodo, what type are you? the Barbara Bush or the push-up type?

Li Tan
Member # 1738

Rate Member
here Sodo: instead of wasting your time and energy in this Egy nonsense, maybe you could prepare for this competition.
I bet they would make an exception and let you compete: http://www.worldbeardchampionships.com/

molly
Member # 6744

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for molly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:

Force me off ES? Why I'll post when I want to and there's nothing moll can do about it. I don't post on any other board and won't in the future.

Yet if moll wanted to know who all these usernames are she could ask moderators Sammy or Neal. But she won't and I don't think either Sam or Neal would take the time to respond.

What have I got to do with it?

I couldn't care less where you post, as long as you don't come near the board where I'm an admin, there's no WAY I'd have you spouting your venom there towards members and your misguided 'information'......and as for asking Sammy and Neal about usernames, are you SERIOUS? If people haven't got the guts to post under their own names, you don't honestly think I'd waste my time emailing the moderators about them, do you?

Posts: 52 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
No there isn’t a point honey!

Errmmm maybe I'm missing the point here... did I, at any time profess to be a lawyer??
And... WOW!!! Li Tan's in town!!! Should we be putting the flags out, or quaking in our boots??
To go back to the original point in question,I believe Sonomod very often is controversial, often says things people don't want hear, but is HONEST ENOUGH TO POST UNDER HER OWN NAME!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by molly:
What have I got to do with it?

I couldn't care less where you post, as long as you don't come near the board where I'm an admin, there's no WAY I'd have you spouting your venom there towards members and your misguided 'information'......and as for asking Sammy and Neal about usernames, are you SERIOUS? If people haven't got the guts to post under their own names, you don't honestly think I'd waste my time emailing the moderators about them, do you?

moll you are not that innocent. Obviously there was some hazing in order to allow Li Tan to become part of your circle. I wouldn't doubt you allow your contributors to stay a week in your Luxor flat.

Li Tan recently publically admited or shall I say 'broadcasted' that he lost his innocence. Now a guy who loses his innocence so late in life has to have some major issues with wanting to be accepted.

If you think I had anything to do with this molbot on www.egypttpyge.com, your off the mark.

There are alot of people who dislike you immensely and you cannot handle this. Sooner or later your online proccupation will overwhelm you. I am waiting for this to happen and laugh my ass off.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:

Now those two requests sum it up.

And to be perfectly honest, if you so much as breathed within 10 feet of me, let alone propositioned me for sex I would relieve you of your ****. I spent most of my grade and grammar school year beating the hell out of boys and I miss my old hobby immensely. So don't try me.

As far as my husband's cousins, most are male. Only met one of his cousins.

Lastly, I am in America. His closest relative lives several hundred of miles away. Most importantly Egyptian men on average repulse me severly. I think they are ugly. My husband is gorgeous, but that may be why God intended for him to live outside of Egypt.

Li Tan, why not start a 'prostitute' savings account and ration out a portion of your paycheck to stave off your nastiness. Sexual fustrations on Egyboards have always turned ugly quick. Like you.

[This message has been edited by sonomod (edited 17 March 2005).]

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:

For safe keeping.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Sonomod honey, I don't want to force you IN or OUT of anything. All I want is some lovin without "vomiting" and the 800 LE “weekly” cash. Then and only then I’ll shut up.

For safe keeping.

where the hell is cybercop when you need her, anyone consider this extortion

Li Tan
Member # 1738

Rate Member
quote:
Now those two requests sum it up.

And to be perfectly honest, if you so much as breathed within 10 feet of me, let alone propositioned me for sex I would relieve you of your ****.

Sperms?! Is this the missing word?
well, you could "relieve" all you wish, if and only if you promise, that you are not gonna go "vomiting"

you say he is "gorgeous", well, why don't we go for a "menage trois" then?

as for the "fustrations," I think it'll make the sex better.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Sperms?! Is this the missing word?
well, you could "relieve" all you wish, if and only if you promise, that you are not gonna go "vomiting"

you say he is "gorgeous", well, why don't we go for a "menage trois" then?

as for the "fustrations," I think it'll make the sex better.

First off Sperms is a five letter word you stupid F*CK.

I was worried about the moderators deleting what I want to say, because they have a penchant for modifiying my posts in particular.

But No if you ever went near me, I'd cut your C*Ck off. Thats what I meant to say.

And naturally since you just lost your virginity you are now willing to try bisexuality as well. Go contact DebbieDoesCairo and ask for her 'gay friendly' tours. It fucking pisses me off that perverts swing both ways just to get more. If you were gay you'd know that a long time ago.

And if you went near my husband you'd be in a thousand's of pieces. I am not joking. They'd never be able to identify you.

Crimedy, the company that you keep and your a admin at egyptmad, disguisting

[This message has been edited by sonomod (edited 17 March 2005).]

Li Tan
Member # 1738

Rate Member
quote:
First off Sperms is a five letter word you stupid F*CK.

I was worried about the moderators deleting what I want to say, because they have a penchant for modifiying my posts in particular.

But No if you ever went near me, I'd cut your C*Ck off. Thats what I meant to say.

And naturally since you just lost your virginity you are now willing to try bisexuality as well. Go contact DebbieDoesCairo and ask for her 'gay friendly' tours.

Crimedy, the company that you keep and your a admin at egyptmad, disguisting

Is this what you do? "cut" men c*cks "off"? No wonder men "repulse" you "severly."

and whats wrong with "bisexuality", Are you a Homophobe? Really Sodo, are you one of those housewife homophobes?

I bet a "menage trois" would help "relieve" you from your bisexual bigotry.

[This message has been edited by Li Tan (edited 17 March 2005).]

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Is this what you do? "cut" men [b]c*cks "off"? No wonder men "repulse" you "severly."

and whats wrong with "bisexuality", Are you a Homophobe? Really Sodo, are you one of those housewife homophobes?

I bet a "menage trois" would help "relieve" you from your bisexual bigotry.

[This message has been edited by Li Tan (edited 17 March 2005).][/B]

You f*cking b*stard, I live in a gay neighborhood and my gay neighbors are sick and tired of nyphomanics playing bi in order just to f*ck something. Rarely are pervs willing to be bottom, no they need to be a top. Not only that, but its meant as a insult to gay men by only being top oriented, see my point?

No if your are gay its because you are attracted to the same gender for romantic reasons as well as sexual. Something a perve wouldn't grasp. And pervs also enjoy top oriented humilation of f*cking the same gender only on vacation which is a form of racial superiority. Reasons why non-white boy prostitutes downtown get so much white only johns. These pervs like yourself wouldn't dare f*ck a white man in the ass.

So why not go back to egyptmad and look for bottoms. Lots of sorry ass pervs on that forum.

Valerie
Member # 6806

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Valerie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohhhhhh Come on...lets get back to topic!!!!!

Stop slagging...each other.... this site will end up cooling off like YE

Posts: 290 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Valerie:
Ohhhhhh Come on...lets get back to topic!!!!!

Stop slagging...each other.... this site will end up cooling off like YE

We are on topic Variable, the point of this thread was to smear me personally. Now don't expect me to just ignore it.

Li Tan
Member # 1738

Rate Member
quote:
You f*cking b*stard, I live in a gay neighborhood and my gay neighbors are sick and tired of nyphomanics playing bi in order just to f*ck something.

well, tell me then, what should I do if I just want to "f*ck something"? what do you personally do when you get the urge to "just to f*ck something"? or did you lose that urge? you now "cut c*cks off" instead!! what a wierdo

[This message has been edited by Li Tan (edited 17 March 2005).]

molly
Member # 6744

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for molly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
moll you are not that innocent. Obviously there was some hazing in order to allow Li Tan to become part of your circle. I wouldn't doubt you allow your contributors to stay a week in your Luxor flat.

Li Tan recently publically admited or shall I say 'broadcasted' that he lost his innocence. Now a guy who loses his innocence so late in life has to have some major issues with wanting to be accepted.

If you think I had anything to do with this molbot on www.egypttpyge.com, your off the mark.

There are alot of people who dislike you immensely and you cannot handle this. Sooner or later your online proccupation will overwhelm you. I am waiting for this to happen and laugh my ass off.

I'm laughing my ass off already, sonomod

You're SUCH an idiot, accommodation on return for posts LOOOOOOL

Oh and just remember, for every person who dilikes me immensely, there's a queue round the block that dislikes you even more

And BTW, it was YOU who brought MY name up in this topic.

Posts: 52 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com