EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » I need to buy a cheap but functional used car

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I need to buy a cheap but functional used car
Evza
Member # 5766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evza         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there.
I'm actually living in Cairo and I need to buy a car. My budget is 10.000 LE. I know this is not too much, but I have scheduled to stay here only 6 more months, and I will have no time to sell it at the end of my stay, so I just need a functional car.
I will welcome any suggestion.
Thanks

Posts: 11 | From: Spain | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Carolina,
may this advice helps you?
Connect some car-rental-companies and watch out the best price !
You will not have trouble to fix the car, you are fully injured.
If you at all be able to sale your car you wish to buy, then you get with this idea much much cheaper. Inschaallah .

Sara

Posts: 909 | From: Germany/Egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by germansara:

You will not have trouble to fix the car, you are fully injured.

LOL Sara..... I'm pretty sure you meant to say "you are fully INSURED", not INJURED. Injured would indicate that you have been hurt. Insured means there is a company that will pay damages (insurance) if you have an accident or something like that.
Very close words and difficult. I'm not making fun. It's just the use in this instance was humorous.

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohhh. yeahhhh, of course I know,
............but typing is soooooooooooo difficult with three kids around...they want me to look, speak, say or bring anything
So...I have to count in errors.....

Sara

Posts: 909 | From: Germany/Egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evza
Member # 5766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evza         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Sara for your advice (and Debbie)
Regards

Posts: 11 | From: Spain | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nora
Member # 807

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Carolina. Sorry for the late reply. Check out this site, you might find something: http://www.cars.com.eg/engine/view

Posts: 537 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com