EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Very Strage

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Very Strage
egy_prince
Member # 2853

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for egy_prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually I wanted to post this message along time ago and after I give up the idea I find alot of silly and meaningless posts which urge me to write again. Why alot of people here interfere in other's issues and insert their nose in a silly way which take the main post away from it's target.

If Judge wants a private secretary, this is something of his own, if not interested don't reply with silly jokes.

If Athena is Sonomod, what's wrong with it..is it a crime? I'm sure all of those who spoke about this subject have more than a nickname..or as it's said in the old Egyptian saying "The tree is allowed for all kinds of birds and forbidden for its birds"

What if someone wants a girl to make a friendship with or otherwise...what if someone search for a foreign wife... this is out of ur business if he didn't ask for ur opinion and if u r not interested...I think we have a lot here who come to make fun of the forum.

Posts: 471 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valerie
Member # 6806

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Valerie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could you please explain 'Your old Egyption Saying' It appears to contradict itself
Posts: 290 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egy_prince:
Actually I wanted to post this message along time ago and after I give up the idea I find alot of silly and meaningless posts which urge me to write again. Why alot of people here interfere in other's issues and insert their nose in a silly way which take the main post away from it's target.

If Judge wants a private secretary, this is something of his own, if not interested don't reply with silly jokes.

If Athena is Sonomod, what's wrong with it..is it a crime? I'm sure all of those who spoke about this subject have more than a nickname..or as it's said in the old Egyptian saying "The tree is allowed for all kinds of birds and forbidden for its birds"

What if someone wants a girl to make a friendship with or otherwise...what if someone search for a foreign wife... this is out of ur business if he didn't ask for ur opinion and if u r not interested...I think we have a lot here who come to make fun of the forum.

Nop I dont have another nick name, and I dont think it is honest. to post under 2 diffrent nicknames.

and bout this great old Egyptian saying, how come I never heared of it before in my life, w ... does it realy exist, ,would you please enlighten us by writing it again in arabic ( for those who are retarded enought to still know whow to read Arabic)

Posts: 785 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RetirementBitches
Member # 6332

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RetirementBitches     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by welsafty:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by egy_prince:
[b]Actually I wanted to post this message along time ago and after I give up the idea I find alot of silly and meaningless posts which urge me to write again. Why alot of people here interfere in other's issues and insert their nose in a silly way which take the main post away from it's target.

Nop I dont have another nick name, and I dont think it is honest. to post under 2 diffrent nicknames.

and bout this great old Egyptian saying, how come I never heared of it before in my life, w ... does it realy exist, ,would you please enlighten us by writing it again in arabic ( for those who are retarded enought to still know whow to read Arabic)[/B][/QUOTE]

i too don't believe in using but one nickname. it's dishonest, disrespectful and despicable. but i also believe in exceptions and in your case welsafty i would suggest you have a few different ones because this one really sucks...

Posts: 67 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egy_Prince, I can care less if someone uses one or multiple usernames here on ES. I don't care if people looking here for love. What gets me kind of frustrated is that certain members at all times are at each other and somehow I have to read the posts while cruising through this forum.

And I do really mind Judge's discrimination again all, I repeat ALL, European and American women plus even Egyptian women. He says not all of them, bla, bla, how does he knows and who gives him the right to judge like that?

Seriously, I hope NO foreign woman with enough dignity and self-respect will respond to his search in finding his private secretary or whatever. Note: His first posting just said that he's looking for a foreign woman in Cairo to work for him, nothing written about qualification etc.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Poly
Member # 6851

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Poly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's because I think be believes that it is enough to be a foreign then you will do a great job (based on his previous experience with an Italian secretary).. OK this is his own point of view though this IS a discrimination. Exactly like when I find a perfect job description that fits my qualifications then at the end I read the line 'MALE ONLY'.. Also I didn't like the thing about Egyptians don't take business seriously and he even didn't use the word 'some' that he used with foreign women.. now I know why many Egyptians don't find work in their own country, that's why?? We are ALWAYS treated like second class citizens in our own country..
Sorry guys, a bit frustrated..

[This message has been edited by Poly (edited 17 March 2005).]

Posts: 95 | From: Italy | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tigerlily,

Seriously Tiger if you look to the very few employment websites there are for Egypt, many of them have requirements of gender and nationality. It sucks but its true. I agree he should've put some qualifications in the ad. But that's his style.

I consider it kinda of blessing. If a company is looking only for an Egyptian and a male then the pay probably will suck. Or I'd end working with male coworkers who don't want to see a woman in the office, risk of his deen.?!?#$??%%?!?!**!!!

Besides the only technology in all of Egypt is Cisco, and not any other. So I won't have to worry about having to have a wide array of skills.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egy_prince
Member # 2853

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for egy_prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys,

When I posted this thread I didn't mean someone in private, I just speak about something peculiar which attracted my attention in alot of posts. Also when I mentioned people in my post It was just an example. About having more than one nickname I think it's not a matter of honesty as all are fake names...we can speak about being honest only if we use our real names and know each others..may be someone creates a user name for his business advertisement..another one for his discussions in the forum...a third one to show his beliefs ...etc...

The saying was by the famous Egyptian Poet, Hafez Ibrahim, in that time, Egypt was occupied and the occupation forces were dealing with every spot of the land as if it's theirs..and the Egyptians are like slaves for them who has no right in their land..the poet resembled the country with the tree, the Egyptians with the birds of the tree, and the occupation with all kinds of birds.

أحرام علي بلابله الدوح حلال للطير من كل جنس

Posts: 471 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RetirementBitches:

i too don't believe in using but one nickname. it's dishonest, disrespectful and despicable. but i also believe in exceptions and in your case welsafty i would suggest you have a few different ones because this one really sucks...

Note taken! sonomod, but thanks, no thanks

Posts: 785 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by egy_prince:
Guys,

When I posted this thread I didn't mean someone in private, I just speak about something peculiar which attracted my attention in alot of posts. Also when I mentioned people in my post It was just an example. About having more than one nickname I think it's not a matter of honesty as all are fake names...we can speak about being honest only if we use our real names and know each others..may be someone creates a user name for his business advertisement..another one for his discussions in the forum...a third one to show his beliefs ...etc...

The saying was by the famous Egyptian Poet, Hafez Ibrahim, in that time, Egypt was occupied and the occupation forces were dealing with every spot of the land as if it's theirs..and the Egyptians are like slaves for them who has no right in their land..the poet resembled the country with the tree, the Egyptians with the birds of the tree, and the occupation with all kinds of birds.

أحرام علي بلابله الدوح حلال للطير من كل جنس

you see writing it in arabic give it a whole new meening

josephine
Member # 6812

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for josephine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
josephine is my real name
Posts: 18 | From: finland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by welsafty:
Note taken! sonomod, but thanks, no thanks

Grow up. You sound like the same kind of contempt that sciencesailor has.

On many student visa there is a requirement that the foreign student move back to their homecountry for 2 years and then reapply for a visa to re-enter the country. Especially if their tuition was subsidized by the USA government. Most never get a chance to return even on a fiance visa its too obvious.

Sounds like sour grapes.

Now why not post another open invitation to have 'Foreign' women meet you in Cairo for late night rendevou?

You don't want to end up bitter, angry, fustrated and fat like sciencesailor.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com