EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Love or Money........?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Love or Money........?
Sparky
Member # 6286

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sparky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Which is more important to you........?

Posts: 21 | From: egypt | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GrumpyGherkin
Member # 4970

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GrumpyGherkin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MONEY ....... OF COURSE
Posts: 84 | From: Gherkin Land | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sparky
Member # 6286

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sparky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why is that ..........?

enlighten me please.

Posts: 21 | From: egypt | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kerry
Member # 6310

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But u cant bye everything with money!!!
Money just feel u comfortable, but LOVE is a wonderful feeling when u got it or felt it before, from family, friends, ...

This question is like a neverending story

Posts: 147 | From: Mainz,Germany/ Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egy_prince
Member # 2853

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for egy_prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love is more important, but it needs money to help it grow up and succeed.

Posts: 471 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ViVaLaDiVa
Member # 6818

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ViVaLaDiVa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hrmm..Whn ur in love but u hv no money with ur partner,sooner or later money will b important coz u will hv daily fight about buying a wodden spoon even coz u got more important things to spend the amount of the wooden spoon on..So donno...:P
Everyone says money is not important..yes its not until u hv enough and u r not starving!

Posts: 140 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
puppy
Member # 6116

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for puppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love.... 100% for love...
Money is just something what come and go...
But love stay ,if it's true...

Posts: 263 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can survive without love, but I can't survive without money.... but just a little of each is nice!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have survived without money for so long. I need so little to get by. But love?

If love is consistant and a stable force then yes. Otherwise if its turbulent and unpredictable no.

Wondering the basis on your poll, are you speaking of large amounts of money versus true love, moderate amounts of money vs. stable love?

I grew up around families where as soon as the husband got laid off from his 6 figure position and wasn't back at work making the same income within 4 months, the wife went packing.

And I remember these couples vividly. Ugly down to the cells that make up their bones.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love or Money.....? What a question, you can't compare these two things to each other and have to decide.

You need BOTH things in your life.

Love doesn't have to come necessarily from your partner, spouse etc. It doesn't mean if you are not in a relationship you are not loved. Your own kids can fulfill you with much love and appreciation. Or you best friend can make you feel loved in this world.

Money is a relative thing, you have it or you don't have it. You have a lot or not and you try to get by.

But to find an answer to the question, I need both - money AND love - in my life, I couldn't live without one of them.

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 22 March 2005).]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
I can survive without love, but I can't survive without money.... but just a little of each is nice!!

I want plenty of both, but to sleep under the bridge with the love of my life versus a Penthouse in Manhattan.... which way is the elevator?!?!!?

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1mangang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
most women wont answer that question honestly.

i've known women who will crawl through s**t to get a fur coat or eat nothing for days for a diamond ring. most women when it comes right down to it, will choose money. the same for men, we're pretty much all greedy

Posts: 751 | From: US OF A | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielab
Member # 5743

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for me the most important in any relation is the love....

money without love.. no thanks

one day u have money and the other no ..

with love you build a home without love only a house.

Posts: 33 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can anyone spell fur coat or diamond ring for me again because I have none of those. Might should change my way of thinking.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
puppy
Member # 6116

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for puppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 1mangang:
most women wont answer that question honestly.

i've known women who will crawl through s**t to get a fur coat or eat nothing for days for a diamond ring. most women when it comes right down to it, will choose money. the same for men, we're pretty much all greedy

so sad...
what is wrong with people
i got my first golden ring from my husband,my wedding ring...most simple one...then he start to ask,every birthdays,chrismas...what do u like to get,gold? i say no, i dont need that kind of stuf..its better save money,so we can travel more often for my family ...cause they miss us sooo much...and we miss them.

Really, do u people choice money before ur love, not mean only husband,but family and friends and so...

Do u marry the man,who have more money? but less love?

do u keep money for ur self,not help ur family or friend?

do u take the work,with better salery, but what take all ur time and power,or do u take easy one,with low salery,but then u can have normal family life??

it is not black and white...but i hope u understand what i'm asking
and sorry my bad writing...

[This message has been edited by puppy (edited 23 March 2005).]

Posts: 263 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by GrumpyGherkin:
[B]MONEY ....... OF COURSE

I agree..! Money buys love.
Love is worthless these days.

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Poly
Member # 6851

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Poly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can't buy love (not true love at least, what ever that is).. but you can't live without both money and love. When I am writing this I am thinking in love in general, not just love for a partner or a husband.. I doubt I can leave the bed in the morning if I don't feel that someone out there loves me (family, friends, the nice old security man who tells me Ciao every morning on my way to work).. Or if I don't love someone or even something.. hard to live your live without love.. and hard to have breakfast without money as well..
Posts: 95 | From: Italy | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El Limbi
Member # 6976

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for El Limbi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think love is the key.because we have over then 50 wars on our planet and love is for sure not the reason for that. What is mr.bush and friends doing in irak. They are only in it for oil. greetings to all
Posts: 23 | From: germany yet | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
habedu
Member # 7025

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for habedu   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need them both ,, love and money
Posts: 159 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com