EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Do u want to work in Egypt????!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Do u want to work in Egypt????!!!
joanna
Member # 7018

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for joanna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hallo!
this is the information for everyone who is looking for a job in Egypt. It doesn't matter where you live. If you are interested in it, just send me your CV with your personal photo and then wait for some news from me.

Announce the following vacancies:
1/ Receptionists
legal work, fool accomodation & meal
conditions:
female
age between 20-28,
fluent English
experiene in hotels or tourism
2/ Singers
conditions:
female
fluent English
must sing pop foreign songs
3/ Musicians
conditions:
female
must be excellent in playing the piano or saxophone
4/ Animators
conditions:
female, young, smart, dynamic
fluent English

My e-mail address: joanna_sharon@yahoo.co.uk.

Do not hesitate, please contact me.

Joanna

Posts: 9 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omygod!!! I'm too old to work in Egypt!!!! I'm glad other companies aren't so age-ist!!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gamal
Member # 6607

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gamal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what is fool accomodation? is it fool and falafel? or something crazy?
Posts: 8 | From: NYC, NY USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EFLVirgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gamal, I think it means they only accommodate fools.
Posts: 372 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Samia, I am "out-dated" too. Okay, well if I would be five years younger I'd go for the singer position. I really can sing well at Karaoke's - and I get even better after some Stellas!
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JYREETA
Member # 6739

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JYREETA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tigerlily,my advice to you is just to apply despite your age,and show her you can sing.if you try,and it's a legit job,maybe they will give you a chance!i may possibly move to egypt.so i'll try it.
Posts: 30 | From: dayton,ohio,u.s.a. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EFLVirgo:
Gamal, I think it means they only accommodate fools.

LOL!!!

I cant sing either!!! But I CAN play the saxophone!!! I may as well go throw myself off a cliff!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JYREETA:
tigerlily,my advice to you is just to apply despite your age,and show her you can sing.if you try,and it's a legit job,maybe they will give you a chance!i may possibly move to egypt.so i'll try it.

Well, I already have a full-time position (with my kids) but I wish you all the best with your application. If you get the job let us know where you will perform - I will come to see you!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com