EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Only for Tigerllily ...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Only for Tigerllily ...
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hab deine e-mail gar nicht mehr...

...wenn du Zeit hast, dann schick mir deine rueber bitte :

saraheike2002@yahoo.de

Posts: 909 | From: Germany/Egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahlan ya Sara,

wo bist Du? Bitte melde Dich doch bei mir!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Ahlan ya Sara,

wo bist Du? Bitte melde Dich doch bei mir!

------

Bin gerade in einem Internetshop in egypt, da ich kein net mehr habe...
Mein Mann hat seine Aufenthaltsgenehmigung mit vielen Umwegen bekommen...
Morgen um 15 Uhr inscha allah sind wir in Deutschland.
Alles liebe

Posts: 909 | From: Germany/Egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sara, vielen, vielen Dank fuer das "Lebenszeichen" von Euch. Wir haben einige Sachen fuer Euch, wir ziehen ja selbst in einer Woche um. Bitte melde Dich doch telefonisch bei uns.

Ich bin so froh fuer Euch und wuensche Euch fuer den neuen Start in Deutschland alles, alles Gute!

Bis bald!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GermanSara returned with her family to Germany. Had her on the phone, she seemed very happy, kids starting school on Monday. Please pray and wish all the best for them and that the start here will be as smooth as possible.
lifeAgift
Member # 7143

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lifeAgift     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ich heissa Peta Vie Heist tu?

Ich heissa Claudia
No esprechenzie deusttche

Frau Weiss

That's all the German I know!

Posts: 42 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hatshepsut
Member # 4664

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hatshepsut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wenn du das naechste mal mit sara sprichst, richte ihr bitte ganz liebe gruesse aus....

ich hoffe alles geht gut fuer sie und sie hat eine tollen start....

meine gebete sind mit ihr

Posts: 127 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alekum asalam wae rahmatalah wae baraketo,

my dears !

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees, I ,m hoooooome !!!!!

And yeeeeeeees, I am sooo happy to be back. Everything is so much better in germany, really. Even I still have much much trouble with the papers.......ya rob. And I don,t have a car, of course and have to run from office to office on foot ... with small yasmina on my hands. But, everything will be fine, need lots of doea from all of you !

My parents are sooo happy, and the kids love them sooo much. My two big kids go to school now and are very happy now. My small yasmina will go to kindergarten after 3 month, inschaallah.

Hope, ya rob, my husband will find work soon. We send already CV.
And, we also have a mosque near !!!
And my neighbour downstairs is a moslema from marokko, she is already my best friend here.

.......and <i got already a new wonderful friend to me....until now just by phone, but we will meet soon.........:
TIGERLILLY !!!!!
She,s such a lovely person.....

Haven,t net at home yet, will reply all of you maybe once a week from the net shop, inschaallah.

All my love ... (ohh, sounds like Annie... )

Sara

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
germansara, although you really got on my nerves when you opened that thread about the "fake egypt," and when you told that guy you hated him because he is egyptian, i wish you the best of luck in your home, germany. i've been there twice, i went to frankfurt, munich, and berlin. lovely country, clean, with a lot of greenery. a great place to raise kids. good luck to you and your family.

best

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya sara... I'm sooooo happy for you!! Things are working out well, and you don't seem to have any regrets...
You had enough s hit when you were here, now you deserve some happiness!!
I will make dua for you and your family!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Tasharrafna ya Sara! You have beautiful kids. Hope everything looks better at the end of this week. See you!
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salamalekum people,

yees, everything is sooo fine !!!

My kids got the chickenpocks, but we are happy, alhamdulillah.

All my love for you sisters

Sara

Tigerlilyhere
Member # 8061

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Tigerlilyhere     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Sara,

lovely greetings from the Red Sea. A postcard is on the way to you. Hope your kiddies feeling better by now.
Want to know all the good news after my return, mashy?

Take care!!!!!!

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Meeeeeschieee, ya Habebty,

freu mich schon auf deine Karte und dich inschaallah wiederzusehen !!!

Hope, Your holiday is the best ever !!

Yesterday I had an accident with my bike
My legs are blue and black...my right arm was bleeding...horrible...on a street with much traffic.....alhamdulillah...

All my best wishes for you all

Sara

germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salamalekum, dears,

my daughter is since 5 days now in the hospital. She has Asthma. It began already in egypt. Here in germany she gets the best treatment, also her neurodermatitis is under treatment in this hospital. They are doing the best, the german doctors, and I hope, everything will be fine, inscha allah.

I still donīt have net at home, it will be too expensive. I sit now in a netshop, and I am happy to get in ES from time to time.

All my best wishes

Sara

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com