EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Hurghada girls: where do I find...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hurghada girls: where do I find...
Pollina
Member # 6404

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pollina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a nice CD (something like the best of) of Oum Kalthoum?
Heard much about her and would like to get a CD with love songs of her.
Where in Hurghada can I have a look for that?

Posts: 182 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pollina,

Just up from Abaed Supermarket in Sheraton Road there is a music shop. Ask in there. If the guy doesn't have it he can certainly order it for you.

Hope this helps.

Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes thats the best place...at Sekalla square.. opposte AlUstaz stationery shop.
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pollina
Member # 6404

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pollina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank's hurghada connection
Posts: 182 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
habedu
Member # 7025

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for habedu   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
polina ,, one cd is enough for only one song caus ,, um kalthoum songs takes about 1 hour and 1 and hlf an hour .. I have them all the whole group but on my computer .. if you need them ,, you'll have to bring me your hard disk ,, the only problem is that I'm staying in cairo ,, but I intend to come to hurgada sooon ,,, I'll tell you later when I decide
Posts: 159 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pollina
Member # 6404

Rate Member
Hi habedu,

I realized that there are many CD's telling a "story" but I also think there are some with songs. I will be in Hurghada again mid of May, perhaps I find something then.

bergamo
Member # 7123

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bergamo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
deary pollina
good day
i have a big collections of oum kalthoum cd and tapes if u are interested send me u full address to sending some of its or your mobile number
best wishes
mohamed

quote:
Originally posted by Pollina:

Posts: 38 | From: bergamo | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pollina
Member # 6404

Rate Member
Hi bergamo,

thank's for your offer but I do not publish any private details on this forum. I'm sure I'll find something in Hurghada.

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sensible girl, pollina!!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bergamo
Member # 7123

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bergamo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI POLLINA
re your replyed as it below
wait your e-mail mine is depuis1957@hotmail.com
best wishes
mohamed
quote:
Hi bergamo,

thank's for your offer but I do not publish any private details on this forum. I'm sure I'll find something in Hurghada.

Posts: 38 | From: bergamo | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pollina
Member # 6404

Rate Member
How desparate are some guys?
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Shows how much you'r in love

I kind of impressed that Non Egyptian liked om Kalthoum.

Some of her songs you can find online to download for free in case you couldn' find CD'S

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pollina
Member # 6404

Rate Member
I like good women voices in general and am also open to music that at the beginning is perhaps unusual for my "western" ears. So I googled her out and found some samples of her music on a marocco live radio station. How much I am in love? Well, trying to figure out that myself as I am also afraid of being fooled when you read all these horror stories. And with that distance it's not easy to find out if the other one is playing or not. But even if he is, still the whole story was a new experience and showed me a lot of a different culture which is always something precious.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com