EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » a new topic ,,what is real love like ??and does it come twice ??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: a new topic ,,what is real love like ??and does it come twice ??
habedu
Member # 7025

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for habedu   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this topic is opened for all of you ,,
in my openien real love never comes twice ,, real love is like life ,, and death ,, doesn't come twice ,,only if it was for real.. cause many ppl think that they do love some one ,, but they don't ,, they just like him or her ..
I haven't love before ,, bt I think that the one for me ,, didn't show up ,, and she's existed but some where else..
lucky ppl only who find thier soulmate..
but when you find your real love ,, it will be very special moment ,, like a stop in time

Posts: 159 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
habedu
Member # 7025

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for habedu   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no answer ?

Posts: 159 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FairyDust
Member # 7138

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FairyDust     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have thought that I was in love with certain people before and even spent 5 years dating them and found out that I only loved them as a person, but was not truly IN LOVE with them. I have truly loved 2 times, but in the end it didn't work out, so I do feel it is possible.
Posts: 333 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
habedu
Member # 7025

Member Rated:
fairyDust ..
loving some one doesn't mean that he's the one for ya ...
you may love many .. but not one of them is the one for you ..
I think that like Adam and Eve ,, there is only one for every one ,, one that has been born to complete him ,, and when you find this one there will be spiritual connection between you and him , or her

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by habedu:
fairyDust ..
loving some one doesn't mean that he's the one for ya ...
you may love many .. but not one of them is the one for you ..
I think that like Adam and Eve ,, there is only one for every one ,, one that has been born to complete him ,, and when you find this one there will be spiritual connection between you and him , or her

well i know true love, here this is the way i describe true love....
Love,
True love,
a feeling so few of us ever experience.
A connection so deep that you can read
eachothers thoughts and feel what the other feels,
so strong that you close your eyes and feel
their arms around you.
when it is lost it leaves an emptiness
that no one and nothing can fill,
Forever leaving a longing for the other,
making it impossible to love again.
True love is truly a once in a lifetime thing.

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for EFLVirgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What happens if you lose the person you TRULY love? Are you doomed to be single for life? Or is it possible to TRULY love again?
Posts: 372 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I lost the person I truly loved... seems after 28 years together, he preferred to love someone else!!
Lifes a b itch, then your husband runs off with one!!!
To be honest.. I can't be bothered to look for love again....maybe I'm afraid of being hurt again, maybe I'm just happy to be alone.... not sure which yet!!!
But now, after a long time, I have just learned to love.. myself!!!

[This message has been edited by Samia (edited 02 April 2005).]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gonewiththewind
Member # 1741

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gonewiththewind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my opinion, true love may come twice ot trice even. But with a side note:everytime we found someone who "seems similar than our other halves"(our innerselves will guide us)the real loves in our selves become awake. But after a certain time we then reach a moment of thruth that he/she is the real one or not. By then it continue growing forever even after the soul is leaving our body..and then they ll be always together until after the life after.This if the true love was meeting its true other halves. In case it wasnt, it will cease..and sleep..and awake again for the same reason.
And another thing: I believe that everything we do and think constantly in this world, will stay/remembered by our soul when we die one day. Thats why, ppl who loves and marry each other has to do their best to grow the feeling of love betw them, and shall be open and honest(even when its about a bitter truth), and shall be easy to forgive, and sharing most of the time.By it, the soul will become closer and by the end of the time they will become one not two anymore.And they ll never part...In sha Allah.

[This message has been edited by gonewiththewind (edited 02 April 2005).]

[This message has been edited by gonewiththewind (edited 03 April 2005).]

Posts: 38 | From: cairo | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know that for me I have experienced the true love. Before i did i thought i had with another but after i found the one i realized it was not the same. Before I idolized that man, he was so important to me and i respected him beyond belief and I was devastated when he chose for us to be only friends but after a few months of barely eating and being so so depressed I realized that i had feelings for a man that had been my friend through about 7 months. What i developed with him was far far deeper than what i ever had with the other. And we also had trouble but i didnt get passed the feeling as before, for the last year i have gone around feeling incomplete, depressed, not eating much at all, having trouble sleeping, mind you, i have tried to move on, i went out on dates, started relations with other men, and it all ended the same. I couldnt stand for anyone to touch me, kiss me, hold me and for them to tell me that they loved me.... it felt as though i were betraying my love even though things were over. I could not have feelings for anyone... still cant. Thanks to allah, we have been brought back together and there is once again happiness. We each experience some level of love in our lives yes, and yes we can love more than once but, true love, it comes only once... Once you have experienced it , it will never come again with another if you lose it. I still love the first man, but in a much different way, i respect him and want nothing but the best for him and it would hurt me so much if anything were to happen to him, cant imagine life without him but,,,, it is much much different than true love,, there is soul love and heart love

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sand In My Shoes
Member # 6226

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sand In My Shoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"True Love"... now how exactly would one define this? Two of the concepts presented here are slippery to define at best. I've found 3 concepts almost impossible to define solidly... "truth", "love" and "god". Everyone has a slightly different take on them, and as we move through and experience life these definitions change.

Yes I believe in this slippery concept because I believe truth, love and god are all one in the same thing, each just being a different perspective of such. Much has been written and even researched on the connectivity of all of creation. It is spoken of in the Holy Quran and every other religious text. This to me I guess is "true love" and if one can embrace it, then true love is possible infinitely.

Everything we experience is a reflection of our own thoughts and feelings. If you believe true love exists only once in a lifetime, chances are very good this is what your experience will be. You have already "decided" per se. Of course, sometimes one is proven wrong too!

If you find none of this makes sense I wouldn't be surprised cuz I'm pooped and have no idea what I'm babbling on about... *heh*

Posts: 26 | From: Louisville, KY, USA... now Tanta Egypt | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JYREETA
Member # 6739

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JYREETA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI HABEDU,IM 30,AND ONLY BEEN IN LOVE ONCE.THERE WERE TIMES BEFORE THEN THAT I THOUGHT I WAS IN LOVE,BUT ONCE THE RELATIONSHIP ENDED,I KNEW I WAS NOT.IT WAS ONLY INFATUATION.I DON'T KNOW IF YOU CAN FALL IN LOVE MORE THAN ONCE,SINCE IT HASNT HAPPENED TO ME MORE THAN ONCE,BUT WHAT DOES THE WOMAN OR MAN DO WHEN THEIR SIGNIFICANT OTHER DIES OR LEAVES OR DIVORCES THEM?I'M SURE MOST OF THEM MOVE ON AND FIND ANOTHER LOVE. IT WOULD BE SAD TO NEVER FALL IN LOVE AGAIN,OR TO NEVER HAVE LOVED IN THE FIRST PLACE.DON'T YOU THINK,HABEDU?
Posts: 30 | From: dayton,ohio,u.s.a. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mysticheart...i agree with you,nice point indeed!
From another side,i agree that in our life we can love,thx God this is one wonderful feeling,sometimes we love but not being loved by the other,or the opposite,they love us,but we dont answer the feelings!I believe that there is love,which we cannot even describe in words,spiritual love,much stronger than we can imagine!A love that we love with body,with heart and soul,when we know so good the other,and love him that much,that no words are needed...the perfect love!When we love and we are loved...
And there are people who never love by this way in this life,and others who never being really loved,whole life they just live without true love,rare and sad,but fact!
Before....i was thinking never to marry,and never to have a man next to me,coz after datings,i never met such man,to make me love him so much and so true,and to be happy really with him,i never made serious plans for the future with him,i always finded smth that i didnt agree with,and didnt liked!
I was almost ready to say that ill never meet a man for me!Or if i finded such man,he didnt loved me as i wanted!
And one day by the most strange way i meet a wonderful man,he make me forget the dissapointments and the hurt i had,i am happy with him,and i feel like i was lucky,but is it the one....we will see in future,we could never be sure!We can love many times,by sooooo different kind of love,that after all is finished and the other come,then we realised that every next time is more strong love!
And thx To God i love this man,and i want to be with him,noone is perfect,i know that,so i am happy with him!
I hope everyone to find this love,to make his life bright,to be happy and to be loved really!Love will save the world,i believe the people will be more good if they love!
So good luck everyone in the meet of his karma,and soulmates!Its all we need!
Wish luck everyone!

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
habedu
Member # 7025

Member Rated:
my stich heart ,, I agree with ya ,
true is a striking feeling ,,it takes you to the unresnable land ,, you'll do evcery thing that you fel you can never do it,,,
it very strong feeling
for you samia , I'm sory for your lost ,,if it was yur true soulmate..
gonewiththewind ,, if your soulmate gonewith the wind ,,,lol .. you'll be able to love again but not as firm as the for your soulmate..
lemme declare something ,, real love comes only once ,, in my openien ,, but that doesn't say that you can't love any body else ,, sure you can ,, but it would be slightly different ,, ,, you'll controlling every thing,,,

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by habedu:
my stich heart ,, I agree with ya ,
true is a striking feeling ,,it takes you to the unresnable land ,, you'll do evcery thing that you fel you can never do it,,,
it very strong feeling
for you samia , I'm sory for your lost ,,if it was yur true soulmate..
gonewiththewind ,, if your soulmate gonewith the wind ,,,lol .. you'll be able to love again but not as firm as the for your soulmate..
lemme declare something ,, real love comes only once ,, in my openien ,, but that doesn't say that you can't love any body else ,, sure you can ,, but it would be slightly different ,, ,, you'll controlling every thing,,,

Exactly, it is never the same again as your true love, never ever.

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:

Exactly, it is never the same again as your true love, never ever.

and diana,,i am so so happy you found him, most people never do find it. good luck and i do agree you can love more than once but it isnt as your true love, not the same as the one you would give anything and everything for. the one that completes you

habedu
Member # 7025

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by JYREETA:
HI HABEDU,IM 30,AND ONLY BEEN IN LOVE ONCE.THERE WERE TIMES BEFORE THEN THAT I THOUGHT I WAS IN LOVE,BUT ONCE THE RELATIONSHIP ENDED,I KNEW I WAS NOT.IT WAS ONLY INFATUATION.I DON'T KNOW IF YOU CAN FALL IN LOVE MORE THAN ONCE,SINCE IT HASNT HAPPENED TO ME MORE THAN ONCE,BUT WHAT DOES THE WOMAN OR MAN DO WHEN THEIR SIGNIFICANT OTHER DIES OR LEAVES OR DIVORCES THEM?I'M SURE MOST OF THEM MOVE ON AND FIND ANOTHER LOVE. IT WOULD BE SAD TO NEVER FALL IN LOVE AGAIN,OR TO NEVER HAVE LOVED IN THE FIRST PLACE.DON'T YOU THINK,HABEDU?

dear jyreeta ..,
about your lost love ,, I don't think it's a very big lost cause you told that he wasn't the one for you ..
for the ppl that thier sould mate dies or leave or what ever .. it's possible that they love again .. but will never be the same like thier real love ,,
it can't be ..and like I always say , we can force our heart to love many times but our heart force us to love once in life time
hope you all find the real love ,,

Pollina
Member # 6404

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pollina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it not also a matter of age? My own experience shows that I experienced people and love in different ways at different ages. I think that once you have reached a certain age and perhaps also have settled in your life a bit (finished education, have a good job, all the teenage problems solved with the family etc.) one also feels love differently because you can totally concentrate on somebody and don't have to think about other important things in life so much. And when I reached this phase of my life I had the feeling that also love got deeper and had another dimension than before.
Posts: 182 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True Love is unconditional love but since unconditional love is almost impossible ( except between the mother and the child ), I am very sorry but I think between the man and the woman the True Love is impossible - unless you are ready to give yourself unconditionally and he does the same thing - which is I would say almost impossible. It is possible inidvidually to claim True LOVE however to have True Love both ways - nah.... The life thought me that's diffucult to achieve. For instance, how can you continue to love someone who betrayed you, if it is True Love you would have to find the way, but people are imperfect they usually stop loving somehow.

Another example of True Love would be probably between the person and the God, but even this love is incomplete and only spiritual so I am saying again, reality of life did not present me with any evidence that True Love is possible ( both ways ), and even if it is - it's only from 1 hour to the next, it's not something fixed forever, and usually even if it happenes, it usually ends tragically.

Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what is real love like ??and does it come twice ??

My real love is currently on his way to NewYork. He is properly reading my letter now in where I am warning him- Dare he just thinks about it!!.

Love perhars doesn't come twice, that is why I am holding very tight on the current one and successfully.

Follow my example , I am at it for 12 years folks.

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mirox
Member # 4595

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mirox     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know, I was in a relation that lasted for a bit over two years and I thought I was madly in love with the girl. She turned out to be a bad person (being extremely polite) and she managed to hurt me real bad. It took me a while to recover from ending that relation and then when she tried to contact me and appease me I found out that I couldn't get back into this relation so I had to end it, I have to admit it wasn't all that easy to terminate especially that before the last contact I would have given an arm if she would get back to me.
Interestingly enough, I did fall in love again and it can't be compared to what I used to feel. Frankly, I know that in my previous relation, I only thought that I was in love, now, I am in love.

Posts: 88 | From: Khonfesharia | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
puppy
Member # 6116

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for puppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me,real love is between me and my husband..only...there is then different love between me and my parents,family,friends...it is kind of real too,but different way..
Husband is in my life only one,who share with me everything..so the love is special.

I remember, when i met him..he told me,that he love me...and we was just met...not even know each others..i asked,what is love..
I didnt know yet..
Maybe after one year living together, i was having feeling...that this could be real,,,
NOw after 3.5years together, i'm sure...this is so real love,than it can be..

There was times,that was very difficoult..for me,to leave my family,my country,my normal and safe life...
take man from different kind of religion,country,culture...
There was problems..
But we solve it..Always together,looking for our future,togehter..we never fight,we always go for same way in our minds..we just want to make each others happy..what ever it takes..
Anything else was sure in our life, but it was sure,we cant live without each others..

So here i am...our life continue as honeymoon..
i cant understand, why this happen...why we are so lucky to find each others..

If this love end someday,and it will...at least when we death..I think there will never come anybody else special for me. But maybe there come somebody, who is some other way special..

Posts: 263 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bonnell
Member # 7142

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonnell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MAKE MONEY DOING SOMETHING!!

MAKE MONEY DOING SOMETHING (INSTRUCTIONS BELOW)!!!!! : A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now, and came across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! : So I thought," Yeah, right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. : Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the article. You then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. : I figured what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right? Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!... Within 7 days, I started: getting $$$$$ in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the CASH just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total of over $1,000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps. : Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works.... also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it.

Here are a few reasons a person might give for not trying this program: Ø Some people think they can never make a lot of money with anything this simple. Ø Some are afraid they will be ridiculed for trying Ø Some dream of large sums of money, but do nothing to actually achieve it. Ø Some are just plain lazy. Ø Some are afraid of losing their investment. They think this program is designed to beat them out of a few dollars.

The system works if you will just try it. But you must follow the simple instructions exactly, and in less than three months, you will receive $800,000 GUARANTEED! Keep what you are doing to yourself for awhile. Many will tell you it won’t work and will try to talk you out of your dreams. Let them know of your success after it works. LETTERS FROM PARTICIPANTS IN THIS
PROGRAM (YOU WILL BE NEXT IF YOU PARTICIPATE):
My name is David Rhodes. In 1992 my car was repossessed and bill collectors were housing my. I was laid off and my unemployment ran out. In October of 1992, I received a letter telling me how to earn $800,000 anytime I wanted. Of course, I was skeptical. But because I was so desperate and virtually had nothing to lose, I gave it a try. In January 1993, my family and I went on a 10-day cruise. The next month I bought a brand new Mercedes with cash! I am currently building a home in Virginia and I will never have to work again. This money program really works perfectly every time. I have never failed to receive less than $500,000. This is a legitimate, money-making opportunity. It does not require you to sell anything or to come in contact with people. And, best of all, you only leave the house to mail the letters. If you have always believed that someday you would get the lucky break, then simply follow the instructions and make dreams come true.
Larry McMahon, Norfolk, VA Six months ago, I received this letter and ignored it. Five more came within a period of time and I ignored them also. I was tempted, but I was convinced that they were just a Hoax. After three weeks of deliberating, I decided to give it a try (not expecting much). Two weeks went by and nothing happened. The fourth week was unbelievable! I can’t say I received $800,000 but I received $400,000. For the first time in years, I am debt free. I am doing this again, only this time starting with 500 posts. I strongly recommend that you follow the instructions exactly as outlined in this letter.

INSTRUCTIONS 1. Immediately send $1.00 to each of the six people on the list at the end of this letter. Wrap the dollar bill in a note saying " Please add me to your mailing list" and include your name and address. 2. Copy this letter. You do not have to type it 200 times. Simply place your cursor at the top of the page, hold it and drag it all the way down to the end of the letter. Then click on "edit" and select "copy". Now open up a notepad file on your computer and put the cursor at the top of the page in the notepad, click on 'edit' and then select 'paste' it will copy the letter for you onto your computer. 3. Remove the name next to the #1 on the list and move the rest of the names up one position (#2 becomes #1, #3 becomes #2, etc…) Then place your name in the #6 position. Then save it, make sure it is saved as a txt. file. 4. When you have completed the instructions, take this letter and then go to (Google, Yahoo,...) and type in (Making Money Message board, or post message,...) and start posting your copy to 200 message boards, or more this is only the minimum, you can post as much as you like...The more copies you send the better the results. Keep a copy of this letter so you can use it a second time. Post it out again in six months, but Post it with the addresses you receive with each dollar. It will work better the second time. NOTE: This service is 100% legal - (Refer to title 18 section 1302 of the U.S. Postal & lottery laws) How does it work? When you send out 200 Posts, it is estimated that at least 15 people will respond and send you a $1.00. ($15.00) Those 15 will Post 200 Posts each and 225 people send you $1.00 ($225.00) Those 225 people Post 200 Posts each and 3,375 people send you $1.00 ($3,375.00) Those 3,375 post 200 posts each and 759,375 people send you $1.00 ($759,375.00) At this point your name drops off the list, but so far you have received $813,615.00. P.S. When your money begins to come in, give the first 10% to charity with spirit and share a good fortune!

1. Skylar J. 1121 Highland Dr Mansfield, TX 76063 USA
2. C.J. P.O. Box 137, Great Bend, PA 18821
3. Pooky Smith, 1817 Paulding Avenue, Bronx NY, 10462
4. 57 South Main Street #134 Neptune, NJ 07753
5. James Ponce de Leon, 1848 Tomlinson Avenue, Bronx NY, 10461
6. Sanusi A.Latewish, 1013 Attila street-25,p.o box-22,Budapest,Hungary

This really really works, I tried it once and I'm doing it again, first to be honest I only posted 145 posts and I didn't receive a lot only 6,689.00$ in 3 months, at least this means that it really works, so this time I'm posting 604 posts and I've got so far in 2 month 15,640.00$ this is really like a dream come true. So go on and try it trust me you've got nothing to lose....

PS:anyway WHAT do u have to looose..?AHHHH just SIX DOLLARS OF INVESTMENT!!!
I MEAN ITS HELL OF GREAT DEAL OF INVESTMENT...

GOOD LUCK WITH UR SUCCESS.

Posts: 21 | From: Hungary | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by salama:
[B]what is real love like ??and does it come twice ??

If real love means to find tour soulmate....I think that one time in life a person can find real love....and of course means that person is very very lucky

Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sphinxasis
Member # 7178

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sphinxasis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The way I see it is that there are few people in this world that make us feel like that about them. Be it lust, love, infactuation or whatever......

HOWEVER! Doesn't it make sense to believe that you are more likely to meet one again the more you travel, the more people you meet and the more you are open to opportunity?

Never restrict yourself to one of what may be many!!!

Posts: 8 | From: Cairo | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys, have you ever thought that many people are not capable of loving at all yet they can be excellent actors in making others believe they are 'truly in love'? I have.
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by puppy:

There was times,that was very difficoult..for me,to leave my family,my country,my normal and safe life...
take man from different kind of religion,country,culture...
There was problems..
But we solve it..Always together,looking for our future,togehter..we never fight,we always go for same way in our minds..we just want to make each others happy..what ever it takes..
Anything else was sure in our life, but it was sure,we cant live without each others..

So here i am...our life continue as honeymoon..
i cant understand, why this happen...why we are so lucky to find each others..

If this love end someday,and it will...at least when we death..I think there will never come anybody else special for me. But maybe there come somebody, who is some other way special..[/B]

Completely wonderful puppy and the way it should be..... he is your love, you have found the one and you know the feeling i speak of in the poem i wrote and posted above... you will look around you and realize very very few people ever ever find it and understand it.

puppy
Member # 6116

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for puppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mysticheart, ur story touch me very much.

Life is wonderfull, when u find ur truelove,soulmate...But it makes me scared.. this man in my life,he is my everything...but if something happen to him..it will be also end of my life..Why i cant just be happy...why must always think bad things..
All my feelings for this man..and after that,nothing..i will be empty..without heart,without soul,without mind..
please dear God, dont take him from me..i dont want be selffish,but i need him so badly.
Is it normal feel like this?

Posts: 263 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

hi, I was just passing through this site today and it got to my attention. I must say your topics are very interesting maybe cause I am very curious to know how other people think about topics like these and how is life and culture in egypt.

So I hope I am not introding when I will write my own opinion on true love.

There are many types of love in life and thats why we spend most of our lives looking for it. through centuries poets and writers and profets and even julius cesar made his comments on love. Through the beginning of our birth we seek love. When you grow older and there is no mother or father to protect you from all that is happening in this world all from lying deceiving,betraying and not to even mention wars. you feel like you need shelter from all this, you need a place you need to feel safe and most important you need someone to give you hope. When we are young we look desperatly for someone to love for someone to give all those feelings that you keep inside. You need to have your own "romeo & juliet" novel and as it ended tragically in the novel it ends tragically with that love too.

As we humans need our six senses to live fully in our life, so will true love need some other basics then what we are used of hearing about in shakespears poetry and in Abdelhalims songs. There has to be a connection mindly and spritiually. You have to understand eachother. you have to understand your partner in love better than his own mother does and better then he does himself. and vica versa. There has to be some religous understanding between the two. and at the end there must be sacrifice, faithfullness and trust. you wont know if what you feel is true love untill you have grown old with that person and been through many hard tests and survived them all together. Life gives us many tests that are very hard to get passed and one of them is to see if we can make that simple love grow into true love.

I hope this msg isnt too boring and long for you guys..but thank you for giving me the chance to give my opinion.

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EFLVirgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Serend, Welcome to ES

Sounds like you're speaking out of experience. Have you grown old with your true love yet?

Posts: 372 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by puppy:
mysticheart, ur story touch me very much.

Life is wonderfull, when u find ur truelove,soulmate...But it makes me scared.. this man in my life,he is my everything...but if something happen to him..it will be also end of my life..Why i cant just be happy...why must always think bad things..
All my feelings for this man..and after that,nothing..i will be empty..without heart,without soul,without mind..
please dear God, dont take him from me..i dont want be selffish,but i need him so badly.
Is it normal feel like this?

Yes it is normal to feel like that, completely because you realize that that man is what completes you and and that without him while you may go on in your life,it would never be the same and you would always always yearn for him.

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am still young ..I know i seem like an old grandma sitting on her wheelchair giving advices about her long journey through life. But i have met a lot of people and travelled a lot. and this is what i have learned from them.. it maybe wrong or maybe right i guess nothing is sure in life you just have to believe in it and hope for the best.

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
Guys, have you ever thought that many people are not capable of loving at all yet they can be excellent actors in making others believe they are 'truly in love'? I have.

I just read this and i know exactly how you feel. Been there, done that. and the worst part is ,it make you doubt every humanbeing you will meet in the future. And you wonder about all those years that past by with him ...was it all an act? those people diserve an oscar dont you think? But I think there is a reason for that God let us meet those kind of people and fall in love with them.. Maybe it will make us understand the value of love in the future and the value of faithfullness and trust. cause we always seem to take it for granted. And these experiences should make us feel stronger and more prepared to live in this world, cause if we like it or not there are many liers and many betrayers, but there are few people in this world who make this life valuable to live. And those who we will continue thinking when we get old and grumpy

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com