EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » My Arabic learning experience with Mr. Ahmed

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Arabic learning experience with Mr. Ahmed
r_wood
Member # 7119

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for r_wood     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After two unforgettable & wonderful years in Cairo I am back in the States.
I love Egypt so I tried to learn Egyptian Arabic and I hope I will keep what I have already learned, Cos I wanna to be back again as soon as possible. My former Arabic tutor Mr. Ahmed is available for private Arabic lessons at your home in Maadi, Heliopolis, Mohandaseen or anywhere in Cairo. I studied with him for a little over a year and wholeheartedly recommend him as a private tutor. He has more five years of experience teaching both colloquial and classical Arabic. He will tailor the lessons to your needs, focusing on the words and phrases you need to know to get around via taxi, shop, restaurant, communicate with your doorman and more. Mr. Ahmed speaks fluent English and is also available to come to your home, wait for and help you deal with the plumber, electrician and other service people. His help was invaluable to me on a number of occasions. Also, He can accompany you to Khan El Khalili, the fabric market, or any other shopping destination in Cairo and help you negotiate over prices.
For more details you can go and visit his Web site : http://arabic-private-tutor.faithweb.com

[This message has been edited by r_wood (edited 19 April 2005).]

Posts: 45 | From: Miami, FL / Cairo, EG | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ah_farrag
Member # 4717

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for ah_farrag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by r_wood:
After two unforgettable & wonderful years in Cairo I am back in the States.
I love Egypt so I tried to learn Egyptian Arabic and I hope I will keep what I have already learned, Cos I wanna to be back again as soon as possible. My former Arabic tutor Mr. Ahmed is available for private Arabic lessons at your home in Maadi, Heliopolis, Mohandaseen or anywhere in Cairo. I studied with him for a little over a year and wholeheartedly recommend him as a private tutor. He has more five years of experience teaching both colloquial and classical Arabic. He will tailor the lessons to your needs, focusing on the words and phrases you need to know to get around via taxi, shop, restaurant, communicate with your doorman and more. Mr. Ahmed speaks fluent English and is also available to come to your home, wait for and help you deal with the plumber, electrician and other service people. His help was invaluable to me on a number of occasions. Also, He can accompany you to Khan El Khalili, the fabric market, or any other shopping destination in Cairo and help you negotiate over prices.
Please email me for Mr. Ahmed’s phone number: eng_r_wood@yahoo.com

Thank u

Posts: 674 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com