EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » el gouna school

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: el gouna school
rivergod
Member # 7082

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rivergod     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi all,
i plan to send the kids to el gouna international i have one in primary and one in secondary. if i was to buy an apartment at, lets say, moubarak2 area, would it still be concievable for the kids to get there ok as i dont drive.i know samia has said there is a bus but how far exactlly would they be traveling. also does anyone have a rough idea of the costs of sending them there.i did try emailing hatshepsut but no reply.the kids at least like the look of the school i found a website with pictures

Posts: 71 | From: hurghada | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mubarak....WHY???? I definitely wouldnt want to live in mubarak...its like the Egyptian equivelent of an English council estate!!!
Think twice about this.. come and see it first!!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivergod
Member # 7082

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rivergod     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i must admit iv only seen a couple of pictures of the area.puppy was telling me what a fab place it was ,granted whilst trying to sell their apartment.i only have 2 estate agencies that i can get info from.where do you recommend.youve been straight with me so far so i kinda trust your imput of info samia.
Posts: 71 | From: hurghada | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bergamo
Member # 7123

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bergamo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dear sir
good day
pls send me u e-mail in order to can replyed you with more information and details
are you living in hurghada from a long time?
best wishes
mohamed

quote:
Originally posted by rivergod:
hi all,
i plan to send the kids to el gouna international i have one in primary and one in secondary. if i was to buy an apartment at, lets say, moubarak2 area, would it still be concievable for the kids to get there ok as i dont drive.i know samia has said there is a bus but how far exactlly would they be traveling. also does anyone have a rough idea of the costs of sending them there.i did try emailing hatshepsut but no reply.the kids at least like the look of the school i found a website with pictures

Posts: 38 | From: bergamo | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am going to be giving up on these conversations for a while. Quite a few people in my office live in Mubarak 2. They say there is nothing wrong with it. If you are looking for wide open spaces, with your own private garden, forget it.

Just like my place is supposed to be like the black hole of Calcutta, it is each to their own.

Pollina - Good luck in finding a place. I would respectfully suggest that you look around and make up your own mind.

Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hatshepsut
Member # 4664

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hatshepsut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi pollina,

yes there is a bus to el gouna school from mubarak 2

mote details about the school under www.elgounaschool.com and you can also see the fees etc.

i really would suggest that you come here first, rent a place and than choose very carefully the place you wanna buy .....

and i can only agree with samia, mubarak 2 would be defenitly NOT my first choice, i mean if you are willing to spend money on buying a flat, you should really look very carefully....

hope this helps a bit...

wish you all the best

Posts: 127 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redsea
Member # 3150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for redsea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Rivergod,

I have sent you a e-mail to your orritt address.

Can you get back to me when you have read it please.

Posts: 88 | From: egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivergod
Member # 7082

Member Rated:
redsea i havent recieved anything email wise try this email instead: m_orritt@hotmail.co.uk ,and anyone else who wants my email
redsea
Member # 3150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for redsea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Rivergod,

Hope you receive the e-mail now.... its such a brilliant offer, I wish someone had offered this to me when I came here to live six years ago!! Will wait to hear from you.

Posts: 88 | From: egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
rivergod..I also sent u a mail at that address.. you can mail me on samiainegypt@yahoo.com . But I still stand by what I say about the mubarak estates.. mail me in private if u want more info.
With respect to puppy... she's trying to sell.. she's hardly going to say anything except good!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
puppy
Member # 6116

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for puppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just want to say, my opinion is nothing to do with selling my flat...
i just like mobarak, not love it...anyway,are u people live here? or just hear things about it?i dont think here is nothing perfect place in hurghada,everywhere is something what i dont like..
i think i like to live in el gouna...nice villa beside lagun...
but so expencive

Posts: 263 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Yes puppy I agree about El Gouna.. its nice.. also toooo much money!! But... come on.. its not Egypt anyway... could be anywhere.. Disneyland Egypt!!!
No.. haven't just heard about Mubarak.. have been there to visit friends many times!!!

puppy
Member # 6116

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for puppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it is fine with me ,if there is nothing original ...in place where i live. i dont care this things...i care more is place beatyful and clean

so,i dont want make headache for u, but it is only problem the flat design in mobarak2?
i want to know...
or cause here is living normal class egyptian people,not rich..

for me, everything else is ok here, but i hate that they dont clean well, and take care of gardens..
They was doing better work one year ago,but now they forget all this...or maybe money finish

Posts: 263 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com