EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Bomb explosion at famous Cairo Bazar

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bomb explosion at famous Cairo Bazar
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last night a bomb explosion shattered the peaceful life in Cairo's streets. At least two people died, two foreigners. Numerous people got wounded.

I despite the news so much though it reminded me of other incidents happened in the last ten years. I am hurtened.........

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JYREETA
Member # 6739

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JYREETA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who would do something like that tigerlily and why would they do it?thats crazy
Posts: 30 | From: dayton,ohio,u.s.a. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its people who want to do damage to the tourist industry and bring on problems to the current government.

It happened before though I was good 5 min walking distance away when a terrorist attack happened infront of the Egyptian Museum in Sep of 1997 and I have grizzly memories of the Luxor killing two months later, we were reporting day and night for the following days.

I love Cairo and its people and when stuff like this is happening I just feel like someone is hurting "my baby". Many people don't like this city, they say its too big, dirty and noisy but I feel different and I really, really want to return.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EFLVirgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the two dead is believed to be the attacker.
Posts: 372 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is so unbelievable...I thought now everything is under control.

I feel afraid now to go to anywhere...even shoppingmalls are scaring me...

Tigerlilly,
you was only 5 minutes away, when the museum attack happen? Alhamdulillah, you didn't get hurt.
Do all of you remember the video which was seen in every country about the aftermath of this attack ? Do you remember on that video the brownskinned policeman in black who run around the bus with a gunmashine ?
This was my husband !!!
I was that day so afraid about him

Allah keep us all and punish those people. Ja Rob !!

Sara

Posts: 909 | From: Germany/Egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demi
Member # 6718

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by germansara:
This is so unbelievable...I thought now everything is under control.

I feel afraid now to go to anywhere...even shoppingmalls are scaring me...

Tigerlilly,
you was only 5 minutes away, when the museum attack happen? Alhamdulillah, you didn't get hurt.
Do all of you remember the video which was seen in every country about the aftermath of this attack ? Do you remember on that video the brownskinned policeman in black who run around the bus with a gunmashine ?
This was my husband !!!
I was that day so afraid about him

Allah keep us all and punish those people. Ja Rob !!

Sara

Rambo is your husband?

Posts: 28 | From: Manhattan | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahahahahhaha, Rambo,

It was just looks like it. Actually heself was afraid and he was so sick long time after that day from seeing all that badly burned bodys and from the badly smell of burned humanmeat.
He didn't eat for more than a day !!!!!!!!!

You see, Rambo is just a human

Sara

Posts: 909 | From: Germany/Egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com