EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Trust somone online!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Trust somone online!
Noorallah
Member # 7219

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Noorallah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
: 'I have a friend who trusts someone online, a girl. How often does this kind of trust succeed?'

[This message has been edited by Noorallah (edited 15 April 2005).]

Posts: 18 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Plaing man' again noor so maybe you can get some anttention

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by nooralhaq:
Just wondering if anybody knows a
Mohamed Talaat Salama from
Shebin EL kom
Menoufia, Egypt
Just looking for a good character reference.
Your help is confidental and appreciated.
Thanks! Assalam Alaykom
-Nooralhaq

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HA!
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum1/HTML/001704.html

Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nooralhaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Morgan.
No Noorallah is my
husband. I don't
need attention.
But I appreciate your
concern.

Posts: 1706 | From: Dallas, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noorallah
Member # 7219

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Noorallah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Morgan,
Iam her husband (Mohamed),
we are Muslims.

Nice to meet you!

Posts: 18 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1mangang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Morgan:
Plaing man' again noor so maybe you can get some anttention

quote:

MORGAN, it is spelled 'attention'. if your going to try to insult an american friend of mine, do it properly.
also there are many of us online that know noor and dont worry MORGAN she is authentic. U on the other hand we know are NOT. get a life.

by the way to answer your question noorallah my sister married an egyptian man. we both grew up in texas (like your wife) and she met him online. they have been married a while about now and have kids, they are happy. tell ur friend dont worry, follow his heart like my sweet sister did he will be fine. probably not everyone met online is distrustful except if your name is MORGAN

Posts: 751 | From: US OF A | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Noorallah:
[B]: 'I have a friend who trusts someone online, a girl. How often does this kind of trust succeed?'

Salam Mohammed,
I am ever so happy you have finally decided to join us here. You will learn, read things you never read or seen before brother.
Answering your question, I believe it does not matter where one meets people as long as they were true and honest from the start of the relationship.
As 1mangang wrote, her sister met her husband on line and they are doing very well.
I also have a colleague who met her boyfriend and future husband on line.

knowing our traditions in egypt,on line communication is the answer to knowing each other.
One thing one has to stress though is female have to be careful with on line communications.
I must say that I met my 12 years British hubby at work, which did not give chance to lie about a thing not even my age..! he had my medical file with him..

Dina

[This message has been edited by salama (edited 15 April 2005).]

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angelwings
Member # 6205

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for angelwings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Noorallah:
: 'I have a friend who trusts someone online, a girl. How often does this kind of trust succeed?'

Hate 2 be bad bearer of news, success rate
maybe 1 in a 100 for most internet romances.
Sometimes it is worth the risk. Just inform her to take it very slowly.
I wish her the best

Posts: 20 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
double take..!

[This message has been edited by salama (edited 16 April 2005).]

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Noorallah:
[B]Hello Morgan,

Iam her husband (Mohamed),
we are Muslims.

This was a killer answer Mohamed !

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Noorallah:

safe keeping
Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well i guess trust online is just the same as trust in real life.

First you trust yourself to whom you give your trust (to be able to be trusted) and then make sure the opposite person does the same.

Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amrssnowangel
Member # 6789

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for amrssnowangel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
trust always takes time but trust online has just as much chance of success as in person. Just go slow and let the trust build. I say he should go for it...
Posts: 100 | From: Fredericksburg, VA, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com