EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Nanny positions?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nanny positions?
carly
Member # 5244

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for carly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there, wondering if anyone can help. Basically I am looking to work in sharm or cairo as a nanny. Im qualified with eight years experience so I am looking for a well paid position, well paid for egypt that is, Im aware that I will have to take a huge decrease in my present salary but the cost of living is an awful lot less then here in London. I've tried through my agencies but there does not seem to be many positions arising in Egypt. I've also tried another egyptian travel website but no luck. I'm of Irish nationality but i speak French and basic German, (if that helps)
thanks to anybody that could help.....

Posts: 11 | From: london, uk | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hunted_Porcelain
Member # 7361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hunted_Porcelain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Carly,
I'm sorry but i have no idea about it. But I really hope you would be able to do what you want one day, though, Arabs children are evil lool! if they were like my cousins!
You don't have any idea about how many children I chased to kill (a)
Wish you luck

Bob,

Posts: 116 | From: Cairo - Maadi | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMK
Member # 7180

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TMK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My friend lives in Sharm and looking for a nanny/maid. She has a 6 year old and one on the way. If you are still looking for a job, leave your email and she will contact you.
thanks

Posts: 40 | From: cairo | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
carly
Member # 5244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for carly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi there, i was only interested in working as a nanny, not a maid...thanks.
Posts: 11 | From: london, uk | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hatshepsut
Member # 4664

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hatshepsut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi carly,

maybe you should post in the local newsletter of the red sea area.... you can subscribe on www.red-sea.com (community news) and also read the old newsletters there.....

maybe it helps!!

good luck

Posts: 127 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com