EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » WARNING LADIES FROM AN EGYPTIAN

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WARNING LADIES FROM AN EGYPTIAN
kokokoas
Member # 7412

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for kokokoas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry girls or women from abroad..
It is so real what you are doing here in Hurghada..Sharm elshikh,,or any other place in red sea,, i live there and had allready my own experience,i had my own girlfriend from germany and everything was so perfect till she went back home ,,everything was real and true,,or so i thought till she went back home..and she said tut mir leid das war stuck urlaub fuer mich that means it was just a pice of holiday for her,, i don't say this cause of my own experience but i saw it allready with many other girls and there boyfriend from egypt...later on i found all boys here are working to get money and a girlfriend for a couble of days..when you wanna blame then it should be for yourselves..how could you belive that a guy like you had is only borne when he mit you if you think a little bit do you think that before he met you he was just playing cards and had a thick glass on his eyes till you let him see that the girlfriend he allways was dreaming of her has just arrived ? Do you think that you are the firist and last..ok if you do..what is your reason ? you are the best..? If you found it good with this man and you can't forget ,then you have to think in other way...he can forget or even he had only nice nights however it contains from details..he will do it again and again,only because it got to be usual life for him and compairing with the others..Look once in mobile of your holiday-boyfriend... see how many girls names he got..how many sms he keeps...A man who is just born when he met you is so hard to find and most of them getting married with an egyptian...many of this are doing a lot of relationships with a lot of girls..make money then go back home and get an egyptian girl to marry...Wake up and come enjoy our sun ,, sea ,, and culture ,,but Keepaway of this experience..and if you do..then plame only yourself and don't put them in black list cause they won't belive it's black list they will be more proud of themselves..
Saad 9 years hurghada ,,,, ichbinda732000@yahoo.com
ichbinda73@hotmail.com
002 012 1546975

Posts: 36 | From: Cairo | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Girls... open your eyes.... every word is true!!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Notice how our loving Saad put his email address and mobile number?

Cripes does my hubby hate this forum.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

I have nothing to add either, he is speaking full out of experience.

Saad, if you are looking for true love and commitment then get the hell away from Hurghada!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kokokoas:
i had my own girlfriend from germany and everything was so perfect till she went back home ,,everything was real and true,,or so i thought till she went back home..and she said tut mir leid das war stuck urlaub fuer mich that means it was just a pice of holiday for her,,

She probably learned that in these vacations, one person will have broken heart so she simply chose to protect hers, and brake yours. She enjoyed her time and simply left with no strings attached. And you probably like her even more now because she left you unlike many other girls whom you left.

I guess what goes around comes around, but hey you did well. At least you had a beautiful vacation, and you learned and experienced how is it to be the one used for sex and vacation pleasures. Forget her, she went back to marry German guy and have a family with him. She just used you for her own satisfaction. I am sure you don't practice the same thing, especially not after this experience. All the best - thanks for sharing your story.

Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kokokoas
Member # 7412

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for kokokoas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for everybody sharing me...but i wanna say i am so happy here in Red sea and i am now married and have a 3 years child..i see now the experience of others,,and as much it is possible i warn a lot of girls they starting to do thing of real love with an egyptian if i could see that he will just use her...but others who really want real love and they find it i allways agree with them..and those they just do it for fun..i just stand away watching..it is also nicer then watching a movie..again thanks for all charing me my own experience
Andi Saad

Posts: 36 | From: Cairo | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seahorse
Member # 7331

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for seahorse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kokokoas:
thanks for everybody sharing me...but i wanna say i am so happy here in Red sea and i am now married and have a 3 years child..i see now the experience of others,,and as much it is possible i warn a lot of girls they starting to do thing of real love with an egyptian if i could see that he will just use her...but others who really want real love and they find it i allways agree with them..and those they just do it for fun..i just stand away watching..it is also nicer then watching a movie..again thanks for all charing me my own experience
Andi Saad

Married and 3 yr old child in two days. Wow, that's fast...

Posts: 15 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL seahorse,hahaha
Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mon_Savage
Member # 6971

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mon_Savage   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How nice from u these advices really , but doesn't it sound like grudge ????
i dunno why i feel that , if i have an experience i would rather to give the advice for ( who is asking ) not to put article as a journal for populars ,,,, Hitler was cruel and sadism , that doesn't mean that every austerian man is the same or every presedent or adviser in germany is the same .. and if there is someone was stupied or someone with a drool on his face means that all the ppl shall be like that ,,, if u had ur own experience keep it for ur self untill someone will ask ur advice , that would sound good .... thanx for ur advice again , anyway hurgada is a very attractive place with the women there and the men and this is the beauty in it UNFORTUNATLY

but seriously , how fast are u in having kid 3 years old in two day

Posts: 211 | From: Washington, DC | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kokokoas
Member # 7412

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for kokokoas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanna say that my experience was at 26-dec-1996 so i guess you didn't read well or didn't understand
i married year 2000 and this story was 4 years before
i guess that this site isfree to charing all of what they have for experience.,plusi don't tell a story of mine,basicly it is not the aim of my message,but if you see well what i ment is just saying that what not all egyptian who work in tourist field are so bad ,,they even could be so na'ive as i was..so in oppisite side also a lot of girlscoming here and think that it could be real love with an egyptian..i wanna say alot of them (not all egyptian)want just to have there own fun and desire not more
so i guessi warned many they have read this and hope that this message could help
at last i say i didn't write in hereto get fameose
Saad

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com