EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » FOR DALIA

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FOR DALIA
nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nooralhaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dalia (or anyone who might help),

You helped me previously with some words in German I couldn't understand.
I have just a couple more, would appreciate your help:

Sozialverischerungstrager

Erklarung (as in Geschadigten en Erklarung)

Thank you,
Noor.

Posts: 1706 | From: Dallas, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pollina
Member # 6404

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pollina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sozialversicherungsträger = social insurance carrier

Erklärung = statement, declaration

and now the biggest gift for you: http://dict.leo.org/?lang=en&lp=ende&search=

just enter the word at the top in "search term" and you will get a good translation. you can enter german or english words to get a translation.

also this site is good: http://world.altavista.com/

Posts: 182 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nooralhaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pollina:
Sozialversicherungsträger = social insurance carrier

Erklärung = statement, declaration

and now the biggest gift for you: http://dict.leo.org/?lang=en&lp=ende&search=

just enter the word at the top in "search term" and you will get a good translation. you can enter german or english words to get a translation.

also this site is good: http://world.altavista.com/

Wow great, thanks so much Pollina.

Posts: 1706 | From: Dallas, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, just saw this now, but you already got help, I see.

Leo.org has been recommended to me before but I never used it, will try it out this weekend because I have to work on some translations, too. Alhamdullilah they don't contain words like "Sozialversicherungsträger" ...

Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pollina
Member # 6404

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pollina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Leo has really a lot to offer.
And with Altavista you can translate whole sentences. In most cases it works quite well.

Posts: 182 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
Thanks so much to both of you.
I feel I should pay a translation/consult
fee.

Pollina
Member # 6404

Rate Member
well u can use my paypal account

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com