EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Wanting to move to Egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wanting to move to Egypt
Ibraheem2005
Member # 7597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ibraheem2005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am an American teacher. I am interested in living my life in Egypt. Is there anyone that can give me some information about where I should look for jobs and the best place to live.
Posts: 3 | From: Houston, Texas, United States | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
american gal
Member # 7382

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for american gal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, I went through an agency here in the states called Search Associates. They hold fairs all around the country (and the world for that matter). I went to a fair in Feb. and will start teaching in Cairo in Sept. Best of luck to you!!

quote:
Originally posted by Ibraheem2005:
I am an American teacher. I am interested in living my life in Egypt. Is there anyone that can give me some information about where I should look for jobs and the best place to live.

Posts: 44 | From: Massachusetts - U.S.A. | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ibraheem2005
Member # 7597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ibraheem2005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you very much
Posts: 3 | From: Houston, Texas, United States | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gail
Member # 6886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gail     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ibraheem2005,

I inquired about this a few weeks ago. Look at School system in Egypt - April 21. I am interested in this as well and the people of this forum provided a lot of good information and suggestions. What do you teach?

[This message has been edited by Gail (edited 11 May 2005).]

Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erinn
Member # 7604

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for erinn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a healthclub manager and am looking to find work in Sharm.
Can anyone tell me the best agencies to go through.
Thanks

Posts: 1 | From: England | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ibraheem2005
Member # 7597

Rate Member
Gail, I teach social studies.
Gail
Member # 6886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gail     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ibraheem2005,

I teach English... 7th and 8th grade. Nice to meet you.

Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EFLVirgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I teach English to adults. Nice to meet some fellow teachers on the forum.
Posts: 372 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gail
Member # 6886

Hi, EFLVirgo,
Nice to meet you as well. Are you in the states? What brings you to the EgyptSearch forum, other than the fact that teachers naturally want to learn about new things all the time?

EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EFLVirgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Gail, I'm in Egypt right now. Have been for years.
Posts: 372 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com