EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » help is needed :-(

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: help is needed :-(
sorsor
Member # 7639

Member Rated:
Icon 8 posted      Profile for sorsor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi
i am so bored , and i am a very bad decission maker plus i have a big problem in my life i dont know what do i really want and i dont want to take any serious decisions cuz i am a very bad decision maker , i dont know shall i continue working ? do MBA ? inaddition 2 this i have a bf no one likes him except me , shall i continue with him or leave him although he is malhoush aman 3ala rayouh he says this about him self and i am affraid that our relation grows we b3den he leaves me cuz i know this wont break my heart this would kill me and wallahi i like him so much , i dont know euffffffffffffffffff i am so bored

Posts: 429 | From: jeddah ,saudi arabia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SiN_iNN
Member # 5754

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SiN_iNN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sorsor:
hi
i am so bored , and i am a very bad decission maker plus i have a big problem in my life i dont know what do i really want and i dont want to take any serious decisions cuz i am a very bad decision maker , i dont know shall i continue working ? do MBA ? inaddition 2 this i have a bf no one likes him except me , shall i continue with him or leave him although he is malhoush aman 3ala rayouh he says this about him self and i am affraid that our relation grows we b3den he leaves me cuz i know this wont break my heart this would kill me and wallahi i like him so much , i dont know euffffffffffffffffff i am so bored

Relax, just relax

Posts: 140 | From: Cairo | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
penelope
Member # 7434

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for penelope   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
excuse me sorsor, but u can't take all those decissions at the same time, take them one by one, even if u spent months thinking, as long as u'll reach a right decission that'll make ur life happy, try ask someone older than u whom u trust. about ur bf, can u really trust him, cauz if u can't why bothering urself, leave him, it dosen't matter whether ppl like him or not what matters is do u see in him a good decent kind husband for u, & a good father to ur kids, can he take the RESPONSIBILITY.
if u've any doubt, leave him while u still can, & believe men when they tell u that they can't be trusted, cauz they always mean it.

good luck.

Posts: 219 | From: cairo, egypt | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sorsor
Member # 7639

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sorsor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for your reply, bas what you dont know when i chat with him or see him on life i feel i am the most happiest person in the world and when i thinl logically i feel he is the worst person to chose and when i think with my heart and mind i feel that he is bad but he has some ethics and the bad thigs can be changed by time bas bene we benkoum 3eyoubouh aktar meen ma7asnouh but i like him so much , and i am planning just 2 go 2 cairo jsut to be with him and no one knows that even my best friend i didnt tell her that i am planning 2 live in cairo again 4 that reason
Posts: 429 | From: jeddah ,saudi arabia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by penelope:
excuse me sorsor, but u can't take all those decissions at the same time, take them one by one, even if u spent months thinking, as long as u'll reach a right decission that'll make ur life happy, try ask someone older than u whom u trust. about ur bf, can u really trust him, cauz if u can't why bothering urself, leave him, it dosen't matter whether ppl like him or not what matters is do u see in him a good decent kind husband for u, & a good father to ur kids, can he take the RESPONSIBILITY.
if u've any doubt, leave him while u still can, & believe men when they tell u that they can't be trusted, cauz they always mean it.

good luck.

I agree with you ...sorsor If you think of every problem at once you will be exhausted and you will give up in the end. take one
problem at a time. And none of us here can take any decission for you. If you are bored go find smething you like to do ..a hobby or something. And like penelope said when a guy tells you something BELIEVE him, in stuff like that they really mean it! just try to calm down and gather your thoughts and thikn things over carefully.

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try an build up the things in your life that you have contol over so that no matter what happens with your man you are not soley dependant on him for your happiness. Make yourself strong by doing the things you enjoy and take a long hard look at your work and ask if this is what you want to do for the next few years. If not, start to get the qualifications you need to make those changes.

Never ever put yourself in the situation where you are totally dependant on one person for your life to have meaning.

Only time will tell if this man is right for you or not but during this time work on the other parts of your life then if it does not work out you will have things to fall back on and start over again.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sorsor
Member # 7639

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sorsor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2 tell u the truth i have nothing intresting in my life cuz i used to live in cairo for 18 years now i am 22 i am in saudi arabia for 4 years now and i have nothing intresting to me , for me being in saudi arabia is like passing time , even when i go out with my friends i dont feel i am so happy , and now i am having my training but i am not intrested to find a job or search for it cuz i am not intrested to continue here on the other hand , when i go 2 cairo i am sure i wont find any job cuz i am saudi and there is no vacancies for egyptions aked i wont find a vacancie for me , and about the guy i real like him and the best time i spend in my life is with him he gives me energy to continue , and he is intellegent enough to make me do what he wants bemazagyy and thats a big problem , plus ana 7'ayfa meen el kelma ele alhale enouh malhoush aman in addition to this he told me something very important once he told me that he is not ready for commitment now but he is willing to continue with me and we can see what will happen at the end ??? what do u advice me and i have a big feeling that he likes me and he misses me sometimes but i am sure that i miss him more
penelope
Member # 7434

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for penelope   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sor, u love him a lot, u see how bad he is still can't leave him, may be cauz u r board, u'll regret one day believe me, but that'll be too late.
Posts: 219 | From: cairo, egypt | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No man will make you happy at this stage in your life unless you find out for yourself what you want to do with it. Not the guy you are with right now and not the guy you might find through ads here on ES. Find your inner peace and your passion for life - only then you will find love.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sorsor
Member # 7639

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for sorsor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont know , i feel ur right i will regret 2 much if i continued with him , bas i like him and whenever i make any comparison between him and anyone else he wins , but inside me i feel there is somethingw wrong in me but i cant leave him

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com