EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » From Cairo airport to Hurghada?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: From Cairo airport to Hurghada?
Miss_Smile
Member # 7873

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss_Smile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi.
Im looking for a help.
Anyone knows how to go from Cairo airport to Hurghada? Which would be the best way? Bus? Train? And prices..?
Then I would also like to know what time eg. busses are going. My flight should be in Cairo around 3-4 am.
And what do you think, is it safe to travel alone this trip? Im a girl in the twenties.
Thank you very much for the answers, I appreciate them a lot!

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mon_Savage
Member # 6971

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mon_Savage   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the best way is the flight from Cairo to Hur , it's arround $20 , and u can check in the website of egypt airlines about the prices and the times , also there is bus ( 9 hours ) from Cai to Hur and it costs arround $5 .....
Have a wonderfull trip

Posts: 211 | From: Washington, DC | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
puppy
Member # 6116

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for puppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think earliest buss from cairo is at 7am.
There is busses,like el gouna buss,it takes just 6h to hurghada..cost about 10$.
But u must take taxi from airport to bussstation,i dont know how much it pay..

I dont think that flights are so cheap..maybe for egyptians..but for tourist,it is at least double price.
There is early flight,5.30am-6.30am..something like that..

Dont worry,it will be safe. Just act like u have been always here..and u know everything..dont pay what they ask from u..take half of price off..dont talk too much for strangers..
People are helpfull, but almost every service pay..so it is good to have small money with u..
good luck

Posts: 263 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss_Smile
Member # 7873

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Miss_Smile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you very much for your answers!
I still would like to ask if it is possible to get the timetables for the buses somewhere? And where the bus is leaving and so on. Or is it always Cairo bus station?
Thank you very much from your help!

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hatshepsut
Member # 4664

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hatshepsut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the best is the el goune bus wich is le 55 and leaving in front of the ramses hilton hotel..... you can buy the ticket in the office there...
the taxi from the airport to the station should not be more than 20 le...

i will investigate and tell you the schedule.. but i think puppy is right for the timing... will come back to the time point, when i know more

of course you can fly with the plane, but this is about 60 EURO

the bus takes max. 6 hours to hurghada and stops at the bus station in the middle on the way from downtown to sekalla....

hope that helps

Posts: 127 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com