EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Men

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Men
1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1mangang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Subject: Two Year Degree for Men

For those of you who are married, were married, or are contemplating
marriage - under the assumption that men need (or ought) to be trained for
marriage. Southwest Tech is offering a new 2 year associates degree....

TWO YEAR DEGREE: Becoming a Real Man. That's right, in just six
mini-mesters, you, too, can be a real man as well as earn an associates
degree in MA (Male Arts). Please take a moment to look over the program
outline.

FIRST YEAR:

Autumn Schedule:
MEN 101 Combating Stupidity
MEN 102 You, Too, Can Do Housework
MEN 103 PMS-Learn When to Keep Your Mouth Shut
MEN 104 We Do Not Want Sleazy Under things for Christmas

Winter Schedule:
MEN 110 Wonderful Laundry Techniques
MEN 111 Understanding the Female Response to getting in at 2AM
MEN 112 Parenting: It Doesn't End with Conception
EAT 100 Get a Life, Learn to Cook
EAT 101 Get a Life, Learn to Cook II
ECON 001A What's Hers is Hers

Spring Schedule:
MEN 120 How NOT to Act Like a Buttface When You're Wrong
MEN 121 Understanding Your Incompetence
MEN 122 YOU, the Weaker Sex
MEN 123 Reasons to Give Flowers
ECON 001C What Was Yours is Hers

SECOND YEAR:

Autumn Schedule:
SEX 101 You CAN Fall Asleep without It
SEX 102 Morning Dilemma: If It's Awake, Take a Shower
SEX 103 How to Stay Awake After Sex
MEN 201 How to Put the Toilet Seat Down
Elective (See Electives Below)

Winter Schedule:
MEN 210 The Remote Control: Overcoming Your Dependency
MEN 211 How to Not Act Younger than Your Children
MEN 212 You, Too, Can Be a Designated Driver
MEN 213 Honest, You Don't Look Like Tom Cruise or Billy Dee
MEN 230A Her Birthdays and Anniversaries Are Important

Spring Schedule:
MEN 220 Omitting %&*! from Your Vocabulary (Pass/Fail Only)
MEN 221 Fluffing the Blanket After passing gas Is Not Necessary
MEN 222 Real Men Ask for Directions
MEN 223 Thirty Minutes of Begging is NOT Considered romantic
MEN 230B Her Birthdays and Anniversaries Are Important 2

Course Electives:
EAT 201 Cooking with Tofu
EAT 202 Utilization of Eating Utensils
EAT 203 Burping and Belching Discreetly
MEN 231 Mothers-in-law
MEN 232 Appear to Be Listening
MEN 233 Just Say "Yes, Dear"
ECON 001C Cheaper to Keep Her

Posts: 751 | From: US OF A | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today it was an awful day for me....but u made me smile
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh F*CK where is the weblink?, my husband needs to be re-educated badly!

Great circulumn!

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mshauri
Member # 7966

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for mshauri     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW, YOU GIRLS ARE HAVING FUN MAN BASHING !!!

IT'S FUNNY HOW PEOPLE HATE IT WHEN OTHERS STEREO TYPE THEM OR THE SUCH, BUT THEN TURN AROUND AND DO IT THEM SELVES ....

HAHA, WHAT A FUNNY JOKE .... ( NOT )

OFCOARSE I COULD DO THE SAME AND WOMAN BASH, BUT HONESTLY I SEE PEOPLE AS INDIVIDUALS REALLY.. YOU SHOULD TRY IT SOME TIME, ITS QUITE LIBERATING- I PROMISE :-)

Posts: 39 | From: berkeley | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mshauri
Member # 7966

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for mshauri     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 1mangang:
Subject: Two Year Degree for Men

For those of you who are married, were married, or are contemplating
marriage - under the assumption that men need (or ought) to be trained for
marriage. Southwest Tech is offering a new 2 year associates degree....

TWO YEAR DEGREE: Becoming a Real Man. That's right, in just six
mini-mesters, you, too, can be a real man as well as earn an associates
degree in MA (Male Arts). Please take a moment to look over the program
outline.

FIRST YEAR:

Autumn Schedule:
MEN 101 Combating Stupidity
MEN 102 You, Too, Can Do Housework
MEN 103 PMS-Learn When to Keep Your Mouth Shut
MEN 104 We Do Not Want Sleazy Under things for Christmas

Winter Schedule:
MEN 110 Wonderful Laundry Techniques
MEN 111 Understanding the Female Response to getting in at 2AM
MEN 112 Parenting: It Doesn't End with Conception
EAT 100 Get a Life, Learn to Cook
EAT 101 Get a Life, Learn to Cook II
ECON 001A What's Hers is Hers

Spring Schedule:
MEN 120 How NOT to Act Like a Buttface When You're Wrong
MEN 121 Understanding Your Incompetence
MEN 122 YOU, the Weaker Sex
MEN 123 Reasons to Give Flowers
ECON 001C What Was Yours is Hers

SECOND YEAR:

Autumn Schedule:
SEX 101 You CAN Fall Asleep without It
SEX 102 Morning Dilemma: If It's Awake, Take a Shower
SEX 103 How to Stay Awake After Sex
MEN 201 How to Put the Toilet Seat Down
Elective (See Electives Below)

Winter Schedule:
MEN 210 The Remote Control: Overcoming Your Dependency
MEN 211 How to Not Act Younger than Your Children
MEN 212 You, Too, Can Be a Designated Driver
MEN 213 Honest, You Don't Look Like Tom Cruise or Billy Dee
MEN 230A Her Birthdays and Anniversaries Are Important

Spring Schedule:
MEN 220 Omitting %&*! from Your Vocabulary (Pass/Fail Only)
MEN 221 Fluffing the Blanket After passing gas Is Not Necessary
MEN 222 Real Men Ask for Directions
MEN 223 Thirty Minutes of Begging is NOT Considered romantic
MEN 230B Her Birthdays and Anniversaries Are Important 2

Course Electives:
EAT 201 Cooking with Tofu
EAT 202 Utilization of Eating Utensils
EAT 203 Burping and Belching Discreetly
MEN 231 Mothers-in-law
MEN 232 Appear to Be Listening
MEN 233 Just Say "Yes, Dear"
ECON 001C Cheaper to Keep Her

WOW, WHERE DO EVEN START... I REALLY CANT TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY, SORRY- BUT I CANT...
BUT, SINCE I'M THE ONLY MAN REPLING SO FAR- LET ME SAY THAT MAN BASHING IS'NT GOING TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS.. NOTICE HOW THE FEMALS LIKED THE COMMENT AND THAT'S IT..
HONESTLY, I COULD THINK OF A COARSE FOR WOMEN - BUT IT WOULD GET ME NOWHERE AND ONLY WOULD AMUSE MEN, LIKE YOURS ONLY AMUSED THE LADIES..
AS FOR PUTTING THE TOILET SEAT DOWN, I ALWAYS WONDERED WHY WOMEN CANT DO THAT THEM SELVES, WE HAVE TO LIFT IT UP TO PEE, WHY CANT YOU PUT IT DOWN TO PEE.. ( THIS IS PETTY)
AS FOR MEN WAKING UP IN THE MORNING READY FOR SEX, WELL THERE IS REASONS FOR THAT...
WE ARE NOT GOING TO SEE EYE TO EYE ON THIS ISSUE MOST LIKEY... TRUTH IS MEN AND WOMEN HAVE SIMILAR BUT VERY DEFFERET MOTIVES AT TIMES..
BUT, I WILL LEAVE YOU WITH THIS ONE FOR YOU LADIES..( I AM GOING TO GENERALIZE WOMEN AS YOU DID MEN)

WHY IS IT WHEN MEN AND WOMEN ARGUE, THE WOMAN ALWAYS IS THE RIGHT ONE..NO MATTER HOW MUCH LOGIC, SENSE, REASONING,ETC IT DOES NOT MATTER.. OR WHEN A WOMAN WANTS TO TALK TO HER MAN SHE USUALLY WANTS TO TALK ABOUT HOW HE NEEDS TO CHANGE- NOT HER !!!!!

NO WONDER WE NEVER AGREE .....!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 39 | From: berkeley | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish they would have offered this training earlier, now its too late to change my husband, damage has been done........

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 11 June 2005).]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
I wish they would have offered this training earlier, now its too late to change my husband, damage has been done........

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 11 June 2005).]

The point is to accept your spouse as the same condition you married that as.

BUT, a major but, men have a learning curve. Otherwise known as GROWING UP.

Hence why husband's need a circulumn.

I think after the first 1/2 of a man's wife walking around in skimpy neglizas and easy access sex without having the "get to know you" part just blows a man's mind.

Then comes the hard part. And that must be tackled in order to get the fiesty bumping for loving back in swing again. Wives don't enjoy being married without recieving due respect. A husband will take advantage of what he has or doesn't acknowledge how lucky he is until she becomes "tired" or has a "headache". Then he goes for the circulumn.

But I am extremely shocked that Imangang came up with this, its extremely American to have this viewpoint and I didn't think he was actually American.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mshauri
Member # 7966

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mshauri     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
The point is to accept your spouse as the same condition you married that as.

BUT, a major but, men have a learning curve. Otherwise known as [b]GROWING UP.

I think after the first 1/2 of a man's wife walking around in skimpy neglizas and easy access sex without having the "get to know you" part just blows a man's mind.

Then comes the hard part. And that must be tackled in order to get the fiesty bumping for loving back in swing again. Wives don't enjoy being married without recieving due respect. A husband will take advantage of what he has or doesn't acknowledge how lucky he is until she becomes "tired" or has a "headache". Then he goes for the circulumn.

But I am extremely shocked that Imangang came up with this, its extremely American to have this viewpoint and I didn't think he was actually American.[/B]

OK.. ONCE AGAIN WOMEN TEACHING WOMEN ABOUT MEN !!!! QUITE AMAZING I THINK, BUT I'LL LEAVE YOU GIRLS TO PLAY WITH YOURSELVES :-)
IT'S FUNNY THAT NO ONE YET HAS ANSWERED MY QUESTION- IT JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU THAT SOME OF YOU LADIES OUT THERE REALLY ONLY CARE ABOUT YOUR OWN VIEWS ... I THINK NOW I HAVE SPENT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH TIME ON THIS SUBJECT, I'LL LEAVE YOU LADIES TO MAN BASH ALONE....

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mshauri:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by sonomod:
[b] The point is to accept your spouse as the same condition you married that as.

But I am extremely shocked that Imangang came up with this, its extremely American to have this viewpoint and I didn't think he was actually American.[/B]

OK.. ONCE AGAIN WOMEN TEACHING WOMEN ABOUT MEN !!!! QUITE AMAZING I THINK, BUT I'LL LEAVE YOU GIRLS TO PLAY WITH YOURSELVES :-)
IT'S FUNNY THAT NO ONE YET HAS ANSWERED MY QUESTION- IT JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU THAT SOME OF YOU LADIES OUT THERE REALLY ONLY CARE ABOUT YOUR OWN VIEWS ... I THINK NOW I HAVE SPENT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH TIME ON THIS SUBJECT, I'LL LEAVE YOU LADIES TO MAN BASH ALONE....[/B][/QUOTE]

alright then go on boy. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mshauri:
[b] The point is to accept your spouse as the same condition you married that as.

IT'S FUNNY THAT NO ONE YET HAS ANSWERED MY QUESTION- IT JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU THAT SOME OF YOU LADIES OUT THERE REALLY ONLY CARE ABOUT YOUR OWN VIEWS ... I THINK NOW I HAVE SPENT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH TIME ON THIS SUBJECT, I'LL LEAVE YOU LADIES TO MAN BASH ALONE....[/B][/QUOTE]

wow, chill dude, it was meant as a joke! you know joke, that you know its not meant seriously so you laugh about it! chill dude, it wasnt directed at you or anyone from the male species. just a joke. and by the way the one who made this joke is a guy.

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1mangang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it was just to be a joke
and yes im american
a girl sent this 2 me
thought u ladies might
have a laugh
shouldve known a man would
take it seriously

Posts: 751 | From: US OF A | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by 1mangang:
it was just to be a joke
and yes im american
a girl sent this 2 me
thought u ladies might
have a laugh
shouldve known a man would
take it seriously

Welcome to testerone filled Egypt where its okay to make sick mysognist jokes about women, chase tail but God no never criticize men.

Besides my husband came make some majorly self-depricating "male" remarks so its not all Egyptian men. Just the ones who aren't getting any.

Thanks Imangang, it shows maturity to be able to laugh at oneself and their gender.

Now excuse me while I go watch how gravity defies stilhelto heels and 8 shots of Tequila right before 2am. Yup its still the weekend and some woman is going to come strageling home only to twist her ankle, fall and knock herself out because she wasn't able to drag someone home to steady her to her bed. Pathetic are the lonesomely lonely and drunken.

It goes both ways.

mshauri
Member # 7966

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for mshauri     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:

wow, chill dude, it was meant as a joke! you know joke, that you know its not meant seriously so you laugh about it! chill dude, it wasnt directed at you or anyone from the male species. just a joke. and by the way the one who made this joke is a guy.

wow, ok- I GUESS SINCE THE JOKE WAS LAME I DID NOT GET IT... SOOO- YOU CHILL OUT ( DUDE ) LOL...

mshauri
Member # 7966

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mshauri     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[B] Welcome to testerone filled Egypt where its okay to make sick mysognist jokes about women, chase tail but God no never criticize men.

Besides my husband came make some majorly self-depricating "male" remarks so its not all Egyptian men. Just the ones who aren't getting any.

Thanks Imangang, it shows maturity to be able to laugh at oneself and their gender.

Now excuse me while I go watch how gravity defies stilhelto heels and 8 shots of Tequila right before 2am. Yup its still the weekend and some woman is going to come strageling home only to twist her ankle, fall and knock herself out because she wasn't able to drag someone home to steady her to her bed. Pathetic are the lonesomely lonely and drunken.

ANOTHER LAME ASS :-0
NOW THAT'S A JOKE.. LOL

mshauri
Member # 7966

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
alright then go on boy. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

HMMMMMMMM.... SONOMOD (LOL)
I KNOW THAT I SCARE YOUR LACK OF STYLE...
I GUESS I DID'NT MAKE FRIENDS ON THE LAME ASS TOPIC TODAY...(LOL) OH WELL...
THE IRONY OF IT ALL IS, YOU FOOLS ACTUALLY TOOK MY WRITTING SERIOUSLY...
IT'S FUNNY THOUGH HOW WE ARE IN A FORUM AND EVEN THOUGH "IT'S JUST A JOKE" I GET YOU GUYS ATTACKING ME WITH STUPIDITY JUST BECAUSE I DONT JUMP ON THE BAND WAGON AND SAY "OH,THAT WAS SOOOOOO FUNNY"
OOOOOHHHHH-(LOL)

Ahmed4001
Member # 7659

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ahmed4001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why I think that all these subject are not difficult to apply in realty without getting the degree?
may be because I am not married?

Posts: 5 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ahmed4001:
Why I think that all these subject are not difficult to apply in realty without getting the degree?
may be because I am not married?

marriage is a sorry-*ss education. it teaches you far more than you wanted to learn.

And yes you will understand 1mangangs post above after about 5 years of marriage, if your home often. You know for something other than eating, sleeping, or shagging.

Ahmed4001
Member # 7659

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ahmed4001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually I am looking to get married in the near future, so hopefully I will get a little more than 5 years of a good life
Posts: 5 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com