EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » hi all...i'm lookin 4 freindship

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hi all...i'm lookin 4 freindship
AK_626
Member # 7745

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for AK_626     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi all, i live in Maadi, n 2 be honest, i'm lookin 4 a forign female 4 freindship....men no hard feelings, coz i have enough male freinds 4 the time been
Posts: 6 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freeman
Member # 2671

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for freeman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by freeman (edited 13 June 2005).]

Posts: 482 | From: EGYPT | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freeman
Member # 2671

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for freeman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AK_626:
hi all, i live in Maadi, n 2 be honest, i'm lookin 4 a forign female 4 freindship....men no hard feelings, coz i have enough male freinds 4 the time been

Oh Hi , I am girl!!!
77 years old live in MAADI
look forward to have u as freind...and more...

Posts: 482 | From: EGYPT | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
liono123
Member # 7959

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for liono123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im living in the UK and looking for Egyption female for friendship!

Posts: 29 | From: Oxford | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sorsor
Member # 7639

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sorsor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
asl liono
Posts: 429 | From: jeddah ,saudi arabia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sorsor
Member # 7639

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sorsor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi liono
i dont mind to know your age , sex , location ? are you egyption living in uk ? whats ur hobbies and what do u do in life ? if you want to know details about me you can go for groom search article you will find more details about me .

Posts: 429 | From: jeddah ,saudi arabia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zeina20
Member # 569

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for zeina20     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi there
i'm also looking for frds, as most of my good frds left Egypt, i'm 25 years , Female , Cairo .
email me
zeina33@hotmail.com

Posts: 47 | From: tour guide | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freeman
Member # 2671

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for freeman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by zeina20:
hi there
i'm also looking for frds, as most of my good frds left Egypt, i'm 25 years , Female , Cairo .
email me
zeina33@hotmail.com

why did they left ???
not because of you I hope...(jocking )

zeina20
Member # 569

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for zeina20     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why did they left ???
not because of you I hope...(jocking

i don't know why they left, sometimes ppl leave coz the have to, and u can't ask why ?
but i really miss Mona , Chris , they are in Canada , Freda Aus., Sam NZ. really it's hard to mention everybody's name . but the good time we had will always bring a smile on my face. Whenever i go to a place that we used to go , or even listen to a song that we used to hear i remmber them , but still i miss them alot ,they are really very nice ppl which is rare to find now .

Posts: 47 | From: tour guide | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freeman
Member # 2671

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for freeman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
why did they left ???
not because of you I hope...(jocking

i don't know why they left, sometimes ppl leave coz the have to, and u can't ask why ?
but i really miss Mona , Chris , they are in Canada , Freda Aus., Sam NZ. really it's hard to mention everybody's name . but the good time we had will always bring a smile on my face. Whenever i go to a place that we used to go , or even listen to a song that we used to hear i remmber them , but still i miss them alot ,they are really very nice ppl which is rare to find now .

O.K. to whom you wanna dedicate the next Song please

medo70
Member # 7879

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for medo70     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all
You ppl so funny

Posts: 53 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zeina20
Member # 569

Member Rated:

freeman tell me first what is the next song ?

NOVEMBER_RAIN
Member # 8038

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for NOVEMBER_RAIN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
U R SO FUNNY GUYS
WHAT IS THE NEXT SONG FREEMAN?
HAVE A NICE TIME

Posts: 15 | From: CAIRO | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freeman
Member # 2671

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for freeman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

freeman tell me first what is the next song ?

ONE WAY TICKET ... TO THE MOON

medo70
Member # 7879

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for medo70     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Originally posted by freeman
ONE WAY TICKET ... TO THE MOON

I dedicate this nice song to sorsor with a lot of love

[This message has been edited by medo70 (edited 19 June 2005).]

Posts: 53 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeepinItReal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL-You guys are too much!!!

Posts: 1063 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com