EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » I am in the holiday mood ........... who else????

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I am in the holiday mood ........... who else????
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As some of you know I will come very shortly finally back to Egypt (after one year of abstinence!!!!) and will enjoy with my big family our well-deserved vacation in Hurghada.

So its time go buy the last things for the trip, get the luggage up from the cellar, start packing, getting addresses from friends so I can mail some postcards home, dreaming already about the sun and the beach (mind you I am looking right now out of the window its cloudy and raining a bit here).....

Anyway, who else will be in Egypt soon? I know Serendipity will. Or if you live in Egypt what is your holiday plan, where will you spend the best weeks of the year, inside Egypt or abroad, what will you do?

Guys, I am so excited! Who else is?????

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 14 June 2005).]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tiger, I am sincerely excited and happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am excited too! But my passport has to be renewed and my credit card I lost it a couple of days ago need to do that too! I cant belive that all of this happened only days before I was going to pay my ticket! so now i have to sit and wait, and wait , and waaaait in boredom. and dont forget the lovely weather here, rain and veeery cold and windy.
just the summer spirit!

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gail
Member # 6886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gail     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tigerlily ~ I wish I could meet you there! I can't go until next summer. You'll have to tell me all about it when you return.

Anybody planning on travelling to Egypt next July?

Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya Tiger.. read the hurghada meeting post.. looking forward to meeting you!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
r u passing by cairo?
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be in Egypt in a couple of weeks, and I just cant wait!! Lol, talk about wishing my life away... it should be the 27th tomorrow!!
Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
he_love 21
Member # 7690

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for he_love 21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unlucky for me I have plan to go Egypt next October I wish I meet you my sister.Amen...
-Henny-

Posts: 184 | From: Maadi-Cairo | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mon_Savage
Member # 6971

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mon_Savage   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tigerlily U MADE MY HEART BEATS SO HARD
plz for me give a kiss for the sky of Egypt when u reach there, it just made my tears when i just read that u r going ....
Happy visit and injoy the Mother of the World
Egypt, Le'Egitto, l'Egypte , Egipto , Masr om al-donia

Posts: 211 | From: Washington, DC | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone for your best wishes. I went to Egypt first time in 1994, lived there for three years and returned almost every year for vacation. And its funny but everytime I am visiting Egypt I am just simply happy to see the people, hear them talking in Arabic..... guys I miss that so much.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brigitte
Member # 6771

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for brigitte     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Tigerlily,

I hope you enjoy your holiday.

I will go to holiday in 10 days inshallah but not to Hurghada I go to Sinai

Posts: 73 | From: Al Rehab City | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by brigitte:
Hi Tigerlily,

I hope you enjoy your holiday.

I will go to holiday in 10 days inshallah but not to Hurghada I go to Sinai

Have a wonderful vacation too!

hatshepsut
Member # 4664

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hatshepsut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ya tiger, welcome home ...

Posts: 127 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farhana
Member # 3795

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farhana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tigerlily - lucky, lucky you!! I'm so jealous..(in the best possible way of course)

I usually visit Egypt in Ramadan but i am due to have a baby then so guess i won't be getting on that plane and enjoying the Ramadan festivities..oh how i miss it!
I'm craving a bon appetit's roast beef sandwich..or one of those steak sandwiches from Chili's.. I can get ful here thankfully, LOL

Posts: 606 | From: London, UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Farhana:
Tigerlily - lucky, lucky you!! I'm so jealous..(in the best possible way of course)

I usually visit Egypt in Ramadan but i am due to have a baby then so guess i won't be getting on that plane and enjoying the Ramadan festivities..oh how i miss it!
I'm craving a bon appetit's roast beef sandwich..or one of those steak sandwiches from Chili's.. I can get ful here thankfully, LOL

Farhana, best of luck that you are going smooth through your pregnancy and will have a beautiful and healthy baby.

So, in about four hours we will leave to the airport. See you all!!!!

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 17 June 2005).]

he_love 21
Member # 7690

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for he_love 21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
enjoy your vacation Tiger!
Posts: 184 | From: Maadi-Cairo | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ashraf4uook
Member # 8017

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashraf4uook     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi

I iam Egyptian and i will be in Hurghadafrom 21st of June, you can email me and tell me where you stay so we may have a contact or a meeting my email is ashraf4uook@hotmail.com

Posts: 25 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NOVEMBER_RAIN
Member # 8038

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for NOVEMBER_RAIN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HEY
HOW MUCH LUCKY U R
I THINK WE ALL LIKE TO JOIN U BUT IF U GONNA PAY OUR SALARIES FOR THE VACTION )))

I JUST WANNA KNOW WHEN U LL START UR HOLIDAY?

HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME ENJOY IT

Posts: 15 | From: CAIRO | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com