EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » For Hurghada ladies,,,, new meeting!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For Hurghada ladies,,,, new meeting!!
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are having a meeting on friday the 24th June, at Al Arabi coffee shop in Hurghada.... 8pm.
I have heard that Puppy and Tigerlily will be there, inshallah.
This meeting is 'girls only!
I hope Semsema and Hatshepsut will be there too....of course, I will!
Any other Hurghada ladies are very welcome to join us!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hatshepsut
Member # 4664

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hatshepsut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Darling,

of course I will come.... I'm sure that we will a lot of fun ....

Posts: 127 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hatshepsut
Member # 4664

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hatshepsut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... *have*....

sorry girls, had a long day ....

Posts: 127 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone else coming?? girls???

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See you there girls.
Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
will you have any meetings in july or in august??
Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
will you have any meetings in july or in august??

Ya Sara... we'll make a meeting if we know you're coming!!

Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
We are having a meeting on friday the 24th June, at Al Arabi coffee shop in Hurghada.... 8pm.
I have heard that Puppy and Tigerlily will be there, inshallah.
This meeting is 'girls only!
I hope Semsema and Hatshepsut will be there too....of course, I will!
Any other Hurghada ladies are very welcome to join us!!

what abaut me *i liek to go wet girl's only*
in my "Villa Culla" i'm nice but shy

Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Morgan:
what abaut me *i liek to go wet girl's only*

HUH??????

sorry.. we're all dry girls!!

[This message has been edited by Samia (edited 22 June 2005).]

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Tiger??? tried to ring your hotel many times.... they never pick up the phone!!

[This message has been edited by Samia (edited 23 June 2005).]

Tigerlilyhere
Member # 8061

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tigerlilyhere     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,

just registrated new here on ES but I will just have this username during my vacation here in Hurghada.

Time and place sounds great to me, I might be a little late (malesh! ) so I will see all you girls tomorrow night!

Let's roll it!!!!!!!

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Tigerlily,
how are you? Oh lucky you over there in egypt!
and you all guys are going to meet, wish I was with you guys
but have fun!

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
Hey Tigerlily,
how are you? Oh lucky you over there in egypt!
and you all guys are going to meet, wish I was with you guys
but have fun!

Ya Sara, we wish you were here too!!!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com