EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Three wishes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Three wishes
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So guys, what would you wish for if you got three wishes?? and ppl i dont want any of that (i wish for 100 more wishes thing) you get only three wishes thats it!

so what would you wish for?

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Why didn't tell you first?

Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Serendipity:
[B]So guys, what would you wish for if you got three wishes?? and ppl i dont want any of that (i wish for 100 more wishes thing) you get only three wishes thats it!

so what would you wish for?
---------------------------

I wish, I wish, I wish, that I complete my farm house this year.

I wish, I wish, I wish, that I get the next promotion much sooner .

I wish, I wish, I wish,to win the lottery so I can start building the animals refuge .

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by karla:

Why didn't tell you first?
----------------------------

Yes, why do not you tell us , first Sara?
What would you wish for?

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
penelope
Member # 7434

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for penelope   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well my wishes will be:
1- health.
2- peace of mind.
3- money.

Posts: 219 | From: cairo, egypt | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
puppy
Member # 6116

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for puppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. kid or kids
2. health
3. move to my country (now or in future)

Posts: 263 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mon_Savage
Member # 6971

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mon_Savage   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1- Dying on the word of ( La Ilah Illa Allah, Mohamed Rasoul Allah )
2- and having the chance to be in the days of the apocalypse when the Islam will be all over the world to make the ppl live in Islam and Salam ( peace )
3- Coming back to the hug of the world's mother (Egypt)
4- Al-Satr, Health and money

Posts: 211 | From: Washington, DC | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mon_Savage:
1- Dying on the word of ( La Ilah Illa Allah, Mohamed Rasoul Allah )
2- and having the chance to be in the days of the apocalypse when the Islam will be all over the world to make the ppl live in Islam and Salam ( peace )

Can't count to three? Sounds like living in America is a dream come true for you.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mon_Savage:
[B]1- Dying on the word of ( La Ilah Illa Allah, Mohamed Rasoul Allah )

Ok, fine, but you are cheating, Mon, these are four wishes..!not three.

salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by salama:
[B][QUOTE]Originally posted by Mon_Savage:
[B]1- Dying on the word of ( La Ilah Illa Allah, Mohamed Rasoul Allah )

Ok, fine, but you are cheating, Mon, these are four wishes..!not three.You have to drop one.

By the way, ya Mon, balash terudd 3ala el bahaim el mushreka deh, balash ted-deehum ay forsa , dol ghanam wa 3alam mush-reka. balash menhum.

Ana 3arfa , dah sa3b laken 7awel, wen-naby.
Rub-bena yuster 3alaina.

Mon_Savage
Member # 6971

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mon_Savage   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok Salama for u i will not replay these idiots, but u know it is hard to stop my self joking and laughting at the idiots ( nature of egyptian u know ) but ok since u r our great wonderfull beautifull leader here i have then to respect u COMMANDA

[This message has been edited by Mon_Savage (edited 21 June 2005).]

Posts: 211 | From: Washington, DC | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mon_Savage
Member # 6971

Rate Member
Sonia mod , have we ever been introduced ????
e7na hanetsa7eb ya ro7 tant ??

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So nice to see your wishes guys
you know i forgot to ask myself these questions so when you guys asked me, i had to think about it for a looong time! (pluss i saw Kung fu hussle yesterday )
well lets see what do I wish:
1. SECRET

(Man it is more diff than i thought!!)

2. i wish that every lost soul should find its way home.

3. I wish that God grants my parents ( i know its a classic ) the peace of mind and happiness, here and the hereafter.

Man, it took me an hour to make up my mind!!
and the first one only me and God knows it had to add some mystery here, hehe.

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

1. force and power to get on well my fate(the one who was settlet by God)
2. kid or kids
3. health

Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mai
Member # 6172

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Mai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok i'll try to be smart here
i'll choose three for me and three for myself
ME:1- live healthy
2- live with man i love with lovely kids
3-go to paradise at the end inshaa allah
Myself:1- live in house of choclate
2- have a car of choclate
3- go to paradise at the end in sahaa allah and of cource ......eat choclate there
------------REFILLED OF COURCE-----------
And Serendipity even i dream u put restriction enty 3'awia sha2a
GOD WITH u
Mai

Posts: 336 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sorsor
Member # 7639

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sorsor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1_ ad7'oul el ganet el ferdous meen 3'air 7essab
2_ahli kollohoum yekounou ma3ayah fee el ferdous
3_baba yetla3 bel salama meen el 3amaliah ele 7aye3melha
4_marry someone i love , we ykoun ensan faze3
5_have 3-4 kids
6_to be healthy
7_ra7et el bale
8_be happy
9_ be a good mother
10_to lose 5 kilos
11_me and my family to be at the same place.

Posts: 429 | From: jeddah ,saudi arabia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 6 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorsor it's not fair...three wishes means three wishes....not eleven
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mai:
ok i'll try to be smart here
i'll choose three for me and three for myself
ME:1- live healthy
2- live with man i love with lovely kids
3-go to paradise at the end inshaa allah
Myself:1- live in house of choclate
2- have a car of choclate
3- go to paradise at the end in sahaa allah and of cource ......eat choclate there
------------REFILLED OF COURCE-----------
And Serendipity even i dream u put restriction enty 3'awia sha2a
GOD WITH u
Mai

mai! you're a chocoholic like me i finally found my match! although i still think i can beat you in terms of chocolate consumption nobody in the world eats more chocolate than me! did you know that they opened a new place in mohandessin where the whole menu is chocolate! yummy
ok here are my wishes

1.happy marriage with kids
2.reda rabena 3aleya
3.doing something worthy for my country, something that would change lives!
4.great journalism career

i know im supposed to say three wishes only bas ma3lesh ba2a!!

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sorsor
Member # 7639

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sorsor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1_ganet el ferdous ana we ahli we goze we wlade
2_good husband i love and good kids
3_el se7ah we ra7et el bale
now three :-)

Posts: 429 | From: jeddah ,saudi arabia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love liqourice ( i think you write it in this way) and Ice cream!! mmmmmm italian ice cream
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by 7aya:

mai! you're a chocoholic like me i finally found my match! although i still think i can beat you in terms of chocolate consumption nobody in the world eats more chocolate than me! did you know that they opened a new place in mohandessin where the whole menu is chocolate! yummy
ok here are my wishes

2.reda rabena 3aleya

hey 7aya, how are you girl?
how is everything going?

Mai
Member # 6172

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Mai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

ok here are my wishes

2.reda rabena 3aleya

actually i eat a lot toooooooooooo:d
where is that place in mohandesin i think i'll pass by after work
my first choice in any menu choclate cake with icecreme ...yumy or profetrole...
mai...chocholate match lover

Posts: 336 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Ya banat Musr wa el 3erak wa el saudia ,ya 7elween, In sha allah, kul a7lam-kom will be realised.

But hold, girls, how come you all wish for the boy and the kids?

At your age, all my dreams were to travel around and convince my father to keep Aziza ( my doggi ) at home with us.

As for the chocolati world you all wish for, believe me, girls , keep off it.Sweet world is very dangerous. Ask me, I had it.

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Salama I didnt wish for a boy

You know that first wish i kept secret..well i kept it secret since i didnt know what to wish for, but now i know!
I wish that I could have a boat of my own and travel all the world with it!

Dracul
Member # 6893

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dracul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1- HEALTH.
2- Satan's death (if he ever exists).
3- Poverty's death ( it exists ).

Posts: 48 | From: Transylvania. | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
snefru your wishes were very good!
I should also be wishing for health since i always get sick or get into an accident
the strange thing is without health you're nothing, without health, money, life and anything else seems without any meaning..

by the way did you know your name means lady of snow in norwegian

Dracul
Member # 6893

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dracul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@Serendipity..
Snefru in ancient Egyptian means 'He of Beauty' he is the founder of the 4th.Dynasty circa 2613 BC.in Memphis, father of Khufu ( Cheops ) builder of the Great Pyramid one of the 7 wonders of the world where its four sides are oriented to the four cardinal points with only the minutest of errors..its ground surface area is 13 acres, which, it has been calculated, could accomodate St Peter's in Rome or Westminster Abbey and St Paul's Catherdral in London.
Napoleon in July 1798 apparently sat in its shadow and calculated that there was enough stone used in the three pyramids of Giza to be able to build a wall around France 3.7 m high and 0.3 m wide..

Posts: 48 | From: Transylvania. | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by salama:
Ya banat Musr wa el 3erak wa el saudia ,ya 7elween, In sha allah, kul a7lam-kom will be realised.

But hold, girls, how come you all wish for the boy and the kids?

At your age, all my dreams were to travel around and convince my father to keep Aziza ( my doggi ) at home with us.

but salama you're 33 and you said you were married for 11 years ya3ni you got married when you were 22.

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mai
Member # 6172

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Mai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
but salama you're 33 and you said you were married for 11 years ya3ni you got married when you were 22.

yes
7aya maybe a chocolate husband also
salama most of girls are not from the type that dream to travel alone maybe with companion we feel more safe and happy....
and actually it was only 3 wishes all of us 2alet tel7a2 nafsaha
Mai

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Oh Mai, if I couldnt have a chocolate man, Johnny Depp is fine with me

and Salama you are lucky you found him, we still have to hunt for mr right
but 7aya she is lucky she found him already..mabrook girl!

Mai
Member # 6172

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Mai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:

but 7aya she is lucky she found him already..mabrook girl![/B]

Begad lolololololololy

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
since very few of you have followed the strict rule or three wishes, i will break it too!
I have a fourth wish and that to play the clarinett!

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
hehe thanks girls! hmm a chocolate husband? nah hell melt! although sara lives in norway and the weather there is great for a chocolate husband!!
Mai
Member # 6172

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Mai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
hehe thanks girls! hmm a chocolate husband? nah hell melt! although sara lives in norway and the weather there is great for a chocolate husband!!

maybe white chocolate..on black horse

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
hehe, but in fairy tales he is suppose to have white horse

and 7aya here in norway i could even have a man made of Ice cream! the summer here lasts for two days and then its gone forever! mmmmmm ice cream

Mai
Member # 6172

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
hehe, but in fairy tales he is suppose to have white horse

and 7aya here in norway i could even have a man made of Ice cream! the summer here lasts for two days and then its gone forever! mmmmmm ice cream

ok black with white horse chocolate may be

ice cream will melt in summer unless u keep him in frige hahahahahahaaaaaaaa

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
yeah i will sure keep him in the fridge, safe and sound he is mine MINE MIIIINE muahahaha

Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mon_Savage:
ok Salama for u i will not replay these idiots, but u know it is hard to stop my self joking and laughting at the idiots ( nature of egyptian u know ) but ok since u r our great wonderfull beautifull leader here i have then to respect u COMMANDA

[This message has been edited by Mon_Savage (edited 21 June 2005).]

It say a lot abaut you !!!!"STARR IDIOT"
CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUH baby boy
CHAME CHAME CHAME

Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

she say a lot of things she only lie when she speak ... ))))

Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leilanism
Member # 7990

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for leilanism     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. To get all the degrees I have planned in my life (b.s., b.a., masters, Ph.d) so that i can afford to help people by way of medicine.

2. To finally understand the meaning of love.

3. To make sure the children of the world are safe.

Posts: 30 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smiley
Member # 8255

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for smiley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my three wishes....
1...that my three kids find peace and a good life
2... that i regain some sight after my stroke
3.. to give me patience if I do not
ty

Posts: 230 | From: uk/U.A.E | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1... For my daughter to have a long peaceful and happy life1
2...To have the support of family and good friends always.
3... To never have another reason to cry in sadness.

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HAPPY_COUPLE
Member # 8235

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for HAPPY_COUPLE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1- For my Daughter To have a Bright Future and To be happy
2- To live in Peace and love With My Wife Till i breathe my Last
3- To pay back What i owe My Parents they are So Great i am So Proud of them

Posts: 33 | From: RUSSIA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shara
Member # 8289

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Shara   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. That God be pleased with me and my family.
2. Happiness, good health, and safety for those I love.
3. And of course...to win the lottery!

Posts: 16 | From: UAE | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
So nice to read your wishes. isnt it nice to have wishes and dreams like that? it always keeps you going on with life. doesnt it?
Mon_Savage
Member # 6971

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Morgan:
she say a lot of things she only lie when she speak ... ))))

Any translation plz (((((((

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com