EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » i miss my doddy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: i miss my doddy
egyro2005
Member # 7938

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyro2005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im crazzy about my love and im feel so lonely when i dont knoe nothing about him.About few weeks is verry quiet, what does mean this, is a way to show me that something happnened between us.I have trust in him but im feel so sad when i dont know nothing about him, only that i know is that his family is ill.
Posts: 34 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well if you say the family is ill he could be busy taking care of them or soemthing. also remember men are not like women. when we women have a problem we call our girlfriends to talk about it. men on the other hand tend to hide their feelings and isolate themselves.
i think you should try to call him. if you can't reach him just email me his number and i can see whats going on. if you want ofcourse. m y email is yasminefathy@hotmail.com

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyro2005
Member # 7938

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyro2005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 7aya:
well if you say the family is ill he could be busy taking care of them or soemthing. also remember men are not like women. when we women have a problem we call our girlfriends to talk about it. men on the other hand tend to hide their feelings and isolate themselves.
i think you should try to call him. if you can't reach him just email me his number and i can see whats going on. if you want ofcourse. m y email is yasminefathy@hotmail.com

Thanks for help, but i call him last week since thatn i dont know nothing, we use to sent each other daily sms, but now for awhile he didnt sent me, im really worried about this.

Posts: 34 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what's a doddy??
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
puppy
Member # 6116

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for puppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sounds bad...
nobady cant be so busy,that he dont have a minute time for sms for his love...

i dont know ur situation, but how can anybody leave his love outside of things..it is not right..
u should share good and bad things..
If something bad happen, my love needs me more than anybody else..

i hope u find out,what is going on..

Posts: 263 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egyro2005:
Im crazzy about my love and im feel so lonely when i dont knoe nothing about him.About few weeks is verry quiet, what does mean this, is a way to show me that something happnened between us.I have trust in him but im feel so sad when i dont know nothing about him, only that i know is that his family is ill.

you seem like a very sensitive girl, who is madly in love. i can totally understand your worries. im in a long distance relationship too, and i totally understand how important smses are. i go crazy when my fiance doesnt sms me for a while. however, since you say there have been no communication for a week, you should definitly call him. tell him you miss him and you are worried about him. believe me you will not stop worrying until you do that.

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyro2005
Member # 7938

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by 7aya:

you seem like a very sensitive girl, who is madly in love. i can totally understand your worries. im in a long distance relationship too, and i totally understand how important smses are. i go crazy when my fiance doesnt sms me for a while. however, since you say there have been no communication for a week, you should definitly call him. tell him you miss him and you are worried about him. believe me you will not stop worrying until you do that.

I call him and sent again sms and he didnt reply me, what im gone do?This isnt him, isnt his way im afraid what could happened.Maybe i will jump in airplane to go in cairo to see whats happened?

HAPPY_COUPLE
Member # 8235

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for HAPPY_COUPLE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he Might have Spent his Phone Credit ?
Would u Send him 500 US$ To Recharge ?

Posts: 33 | From: RUSSIA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
what's a doddy??

duddy muddy loddy a Toddy hot
u don't understand anything )))

Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smiley
Member # 8255

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for smiley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well I guess I didn't undestand anything either... I thought it was a typo for DADDY in fact was going to post and ask her what had happened to her Daddy...watever it is.. it has gone missing... afer a week he might have run out of cash and therefore credit on his phone.. maybe he will send a smoke signal... put an end to you misery.. go look for him and when you find him please check back.. I can't wait...
Posts: 230 | From: uk/U.A.E | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gigli
Member # 7682

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gigli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egyro2005:

You know I heard something interesting in (dont laugh everyone else) Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus. Men are like rubber bands, they pull away from you only to shoot back.If you run after him he cant pull far enough away to be able to shoot back. Mine does this and ITS VERY HARD but chill and he'll be back. Just make it easy for him to come back. Of course dont let him know you were dying of angst(that makes them feel untrusted) But let him know you missed him when he's back. He need to be away from you to be able to miss you and appreciate you )

The long distance relationship makes it hard, but you have to call him, there is only so much you can say in a sms before it get boring and already been said 100 times.

Hope it works out Hon xx

Posts: 458 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gigli
Member # 7682

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for gigli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by puppy:
sounds bad...
nobady cant be so busy,that he dont have a minute time for sms for his love...

i dont know ur situation, but how can anybody leave his love outside of things..it is not right..
u should share good and bad things..
If something bad happen, my love needs me more than anybody else..

i hope u find out,what is going on..

But some people show love in different ways. And of course maybe he just copes with stress better on his own. Then she can just support him by giving him his space.

H*ll wish I could apply all this wisdom myself

I have to say my mom's advise is always good and most of this is from her.

Posts: 458 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com