EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » New to the board

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New to the board
Shara
Member # 8289

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shara   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all,

Im new here to the board and just wanted to say hello. A bit about me... Im from USA though I admit, Im not always "proud to be an american", considiering some of the things my fellow countrymen have been up to lately!. But anyway, Im currently living in UAE. I am happily married (not orfi marriage)to an Egyptian man. Allhumduliah, hes very kind and loving and respectful, not at all like some of the horror stories Ive read here. We will be moving to Egypt before too long and I just thought Id sign up and perhaps make some new friends.

Thanks for stopping by and take care.

Posts: 16 | From: UAE | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HAPPY_COUPLE
Member # 8235

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for HAPPY_COUPLE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
U are Most Welcome In ur Second Homeland
Would u Like Some Cola ?

Posts: 33 | From: RUSSIA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi shara you are welcome to egypt anytime inshallah. hope you like it and make lots of friends.
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smiley
Member # 8255

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for smiley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shara:
Hello all,

Im new here to the board and just wanted to say hello. A bit about me... Im from USA though I admit, Im not always "proud to be an american", considiering some of the things my fellow countrymen have been up to lately!. But anyway, Im currently living in UAE. I am happily married (not orfi marriage)to an Egyptian man. Allhumduliah, hes very kind and loving and respectful, not at all like some of the horror stories Ive read here. We will be moving to Egypt before too long and I just thought Id sign up and perhaps make some new friends.

Thanks for stopping by and take care.

HI sharah..... Iam also in the U.A.E are you in abu dhabi or Dubai.... am also married to an egyptian but Im english..

Posts: 230 | From: uk/U.A.E | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shara
Member # 8289

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shara   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we are in Ajman
Posts: 16 | From: UAE | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome ya Shara, and hope you will enjoy it here
Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com