EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » STuDs are not only heartbreakers..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: STuDs are not only heartbreakers..
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish I could shout this out from the top of the highest mountain. Those Hurgada, Sharm & Luxor studs are ALL liers and heartbreakers (I never knew what you see in them anyway, but okay tastes differ). But you see, that's not the only problem with them.
In Egypt there are no official numbers about STDs, but one would be horrified to know that many young people in Egypt are seropositive without ever being diagnosed. Let alone the other "less remarkable" infections.
A 3orfi paper is not a condom!

[This message has been edited by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari (edited 10 September 2005).]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do you know? And are you male or female?
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 8301

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
I wish I could shout this out from the top of the highest mountain. Those Hurgada, Sharm & Luxor studs are ALL liers and heartbreakers (I never knew what you see in them anyway, but okay tastes differ). But you see, that's not the only problem with them.
In Egypt there are no official numbers about STDs, but one would be horrified to know that many young people in Egypt are seropositive without ever being diagnosed. Let alone the other "less remarkable" infections.

[This message has been edited by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari (edited 18 July 2005).]

[This message has been edited by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari (edited 18 July 2005).]

--------------------------------------------
i was reading and acticle i wish i could find it but. what is was saying that egypt is the bankok of the middle east with all the gulf counties coming here during the summer and the sex trade is growing here and the spread of aids and stds. i am sorry to say i know because i work in this field no not sex trade.

Posts: 72 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
How do you know? And are you male or female?

I'm a female medical doctor

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Don't worry about them. they do find their perfect match most of the time!

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'm a female medical doctor

How interesting though I wished you would look after the male "goodies" . Unfortunately its literally impossible to become well-informed about STD/HIV casualties in Egypt, no official numbers.

I am not doubting that in these resort areas the risk to catch a contagious disease are much likely but I believe that if people would be confronted with statistics they would more protect themselves or think twice to become sexually involved with someone.

But then again many people on vacation just want to get laid and don't think any further. So after all these openly displayed boxes of condomes (I've never seen so many in one spot!) in Hurghada's pharmacies are serving a valid purpose.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Medosa
Member # 8196

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Medosa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
M
quote:

How right you are

I really love this one "A 3orfi paper is not a condom!"

May I borrow it please ...bravo..

medosa

Posts: 249 | From: usa | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Medosa
Member # 8196

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Medosa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

How interesting though I wished you would look after the male "goodies" . Unfortunately its literally impossible to become well-informed about STD/HIV casualties in Egypt, no official numbers.

I am not doubting that in these resort areas the risk to catch a contagious disease are much likely but I believe that if people would be confronted with statistics they would more protect themselves or think twice to become sexually involved with someone.

But then again many people on vacation just want to get laid and don't think any further. So after all these openly displayed boxes of condomes (I've never seen so many in one spot!) in Hurghada's pharmacies are serving a valid purpose.

""I believe that if people would be confronted with statistics they would more protect themselves or think twice to become sexually involved with someone. ""

Are you sure ? how many smokers go on smoking even after statistics and warnings on packages, fill the media and market place?

Us humans always think it will happen to someone else...not me..until it does..

Oh well that is life

Posts: 249 | From: usa | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the egyptian government as usual does not want to admit that there is a growing AIDS problem in egypt.
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sora
Member # 8159

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Sora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So true all of you...

We can't stop anyone and those studs will never change... The Egyptian Govenrmant really need to educate its people...

At the same time, I wish tourists would stop falling into their traps and have more self respect. (Ofcourse can't generalise everyone but...)

Where I use to work some time ago, the employees pass the security gate in order to enter and leave the building. Seeing the same security everyday, I would greet and have a tiny conversation now and then with them but stopped after one incident took place....

I was leaveing the building with a colleague that day and of of the security, with a big smile on his face, asked me if he could inspect my body... not bag... not pocket... but BODY... I went straight to his boss and told him that though I hope he meant it as a joke it is not funny at all and that it's a joke I was sure he would never make to Egyptian girls....

He was suspended from his work for 6 months... My point is this.... When it comes to respect, I think foreigners are less respected that makes them easy to flirt and approach us the way they do in many resorts and cities... At the same time, they are not to be blamed soley.... Takes 2 to Tango as they say.....

(Ofcourse there are nice people too who resect us so I am not generalising..)

Posts: 181 | From: By the River Nile - Cairo | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com