EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Muslims please help!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Muslims please help!
gigli
Member # 7682

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gigli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.marulatree.com/forum. Go to Politics and read all the thread to do with terrorists and Muslims and then Please could you give me your honest feelings as you read it?
Posts: 458 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gigli, as a strong believer in islam, i can totally understand how attacks on our religion are frustrating. but don't get yourself very upset, because many people on those forums are ignorant, and are there because they want to hate and islam is just a scapegoat.
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RaniaMe
Member # 7590

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RaniaMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know 7aya, in my own family I'm attacked as a muslim. Everyday I have to defend myself. When I'm with compatriots, they are always so surprised when I tell them I'm muslim...They say, oh, we always thought muslims are intolerant, closed-minded, they are so proud of themselves, muslim women have no right to talk with men, but, tell us the truth, you converted because you have been forced, didn't you, and so on, and so on... They just can't accept a young woman with a PhD, a free thinker, having a great job, mixing with a lot of people everyday, laughing all the time, can be a muslim... I'm fed up with all these stupid ignorants. I don't care of other's religions, I hate stereotyps, so please, leave me alone...
You will never make people change their mind about Islam. We have to answer people who are asking about it, but let's forget the others. Let's be strong and good muslims, it's already such a difficult thing to do Good luck to everyone!

Posts: 213 | From: Paris/ Le Caire | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-

[This message has been edited by Corvinous (edited 26 September 2005).]

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kafir4 ever
Member # 8785

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kafir4 ever     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Muslims and Islam are two different things. Muslims are the victims of Islam. Islam is a disease and Muslims are the patients. We want to treat the disease to save the patient.
Posts: 597 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nooralhaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gigli:
http://www.marulatree.com/forum. Go to Politics and read all the thread to do with terrorists and Muslims and then Please could you give me your honest feelings as you read it?

Gigli, where are you from originally if I could ask please?

Posts: 1706 | From: Dallas, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet water
Member # 8185

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet water     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kafir4 ever:
Muslims and Islam are two different things. Muslims are the victims of Islam. Islam is a disease and Muslims are the patients. We want to treat the disease to save the patient.

sorry,did anybody ask u for help?if we r soooo sick,then why anybody is not asking to save him?

Posts: 120 | From: egypt,cairo | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hassan.Reda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

You know what .I think every body in ES would appreciated it if you stop posting .

Posts: 354 | From: cairo,cairo,egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
everyday_angel
Member # 8414

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for everyday_angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kafir I have many christian friends who would be embarrased to know how you talk.
Posts: 275 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Mashallah and thats all you could come up with this time. No copy and paste? I am rather surprised!!

Gigli I agree with Raniame, I had to face the same thing in Norway. it was rather exhausting in the beginning, and sometimes it still gets me boiling of rage! But, after a while you understand that some ppl like Kafirwhatever here, who just have a lot of hate and islam is their substitue but there are some ppl who are really interested and ask questions to find answers, and those are the ppl we should answer back and explain them what islam is. You know sometimes these comments that you get from hatefull ppl actually seems to strengthen your belief and make you even want to stand taller and say that you are a muslim. You know that its the Truth and you know God loves you and thats all the love you actually need!

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-

everyday_angel
Member # 8414

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for everyday_angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:
Is he a christian ? I thought he was really a Kafir (nonbeliever) ...
Shame on you !!!

he said he was christian
i'm calling him by his ES name

Posts: 275 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com